LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shows and contests in UK

Started by johnrambo18, October 11, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnrambo18

Can anyone advise on attending a show or contest, preferably in the North-west England?  I've never actually seen a female bodybuilder "in the Flesh" and would very much like to...

johnrambo18

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Noswal

Well almost all of the competitions are now over for this year though the UKBFF final of the year is on from tomorrow till Sunday @ the Royal Concert Hall in Nottingham. I've been to a couple of them when I lived in the county.
A good place to start is @ the Bodypower Expo held in May @ the NEC in Birmingham.
So many women, So little time!! :)

pumpfiction

If you don't mind travelling to the Midlands, i.e. Birmingham, both the PCA Worlds (28/10) and the NABBA Universe (10/11) will be held there. I already booked my tickets for the former and am likely to attend the latter.

Melanie_UK

there r lots of local ones around, just search the federation pages.