LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New ongoing story - New Life

Started by El_Roy_1999, September 13, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

She ran and ran, trying to escape them. The blob was jiggling in the jar, producing weird grunts and plopping out strings of orange beads. Just then, the man Jaden and Milla had led away returned. He saw her, the professor and the other guy shouted for him to stop her. Ava tried to dodge out of the way. The man spread his arms to catch her. She held the jar tight, but the man managed to hold her by the waist.
Ava was swept off her feet and screamed bloody murder. Sadly, there were no people around to help her. Someone looked down from a window and shouted:
"Keep it down, will you? I'm trying to study!"
"Help!" The man clapped his hand over Ava's mouth. She bit him. He cursed and slapped her on the nose. "This guy wants to kidnap me! Help! Call the police!"
The student above looked at the scene and pointed his phone at them:
"You there! Let her go! I'm filming this, I swear!"
The other man came running. Meanwhile, the professor retreated out of sight. Ava cried:
"Call the ..."
The man squeezed the air out of her lungs. She felt as if she was going to throw up. The student shouted:
"I'm calling the cops now!"
Just then, the car returned. Jaden didn't know what to do. He thought he had managed to draw the guy away, and now he was back and Ava was in trouble. Should he just crash into them?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The two goons were carrying Ava away awkwardly. She tried to kick, bite and headbutt them all at the same time, but that didn't work out. Either they were used to it or she was just too clumsy to do this. Anyway, she was being carried off the street into the little grass areas between the buildings.
Jaden looked at Milla. The girl was still exhausted, but suddenly, there was a spark of determination in her eyes. She hissed:
"Drive closer. I'll ..."
She didn't dare say it. Jaden hit the pedal and drove towards the men just as they disappeared into the cool shadow between the buildings. Milla opened the door as the car slowed down, jumped out clumsily, fell and stood back up, bits of dirt and grass in her face. She was stunned for a second, but she could feel something stir inside of her.
The men ran. Ava managed to catch her breath and screamed for help again. Milla started after them, just as her roommate freed one hand and poked a finger into the second man's eye. He shouted in pain and the pair slowed down a little.
That was the advantage Milla needed. She charged and slammed into one of the men.
It didn't do anything. He got pushed, but he just stepped back and broke her momentum. With a smirk, he backhanded her while tightening his hold of Ava.
Milla tried to evade the blow, but she didn't stand a chance. She was hit right in the face.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The young woman could feel something speed through her body. Although she fell backwards and landed clumsily on the back of her head, the thing inside of her reacted with lightning speed. Even while her mind still tried to process that she had just acquired a big bruise, her body was changing. She preferred not to interfere.
Milla could feel her muscles swell and the pressure on her bones increase. This was terrifying, but now that she knew what was going to happen, she was somehow able to, well, not enjoy it, but to ride it. As she got up, the sleeve of her hoodie was getting shredded by her expanding arm.
The man stared at this insane display. Her arm lengthened, with bizarre, unnatural muscles wrapping themselves around it. He was completely transfixed by this mutation.
Ava tried to free herself again. He was distracted, so she wriggled herself out of his grip. The other guy who was still trying to deal with the pain in his eye looked at what was happening. He probably couldn't see clearly because he didn't react immediately.
Milla's skin turned white now, with thick chords of not-quite-muscle growing out of it. Bumps and horns of sorts appeared, with strange pseudopods abruptly sprouting from her body before sinking back into it.
The growth spread to her torso and she started to stretch and awkwardly expand.
Then she struck.
The discharge of power was so strong that the man was smashed into the wall. There was a sickening crunch as his bones shattered. The man with the eye howled in panic and fled, falling on his face.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Milla's mutating body was clumsily stumbling towards them. To Ava, it seemed as if she wasn't in control at all. Instead, the blob was trying to figure out how humans worked and was just randomly growing and reducing bits and pieces. Milla had saved her, and now, Ava had to return the favor.
And quickly, before her friend was spotted. Her insanely deformed body was the stuff of nightmares. If she got caught on camera or anything, she would probably be shot on sight.
For now, the threat of the professor and her minions was taken care of, but the crisis was far from over.
Ava ran to Milla who was still crawling closer to the screaming man. He was trying to get away from her, but somehow, his legs wouldn't support him anymore. It was as if that vision had broken his mind.
The young woman got between the monstrosity that was her roommate and her victim and spread her arms wide:
"Stop! Milla, please! Stop this."
The blob was just stretching Milla's legs and producing a thicket of shorter tendrils all over them. All that movement was both hypnotic and sickening.
Ava tried again:
"Milla! I'm safe. You can stop now! I'm safe. Please get it back under control!"
The creature gargled, strange hissing flaps forming on her gigantic muscles. They were beyond any human levels, moving straight into superhero or, well, nightmare territory.
The muscle girl dropped to her knees and pleaded:
"I don't know who is in charge right now, but please, release her. We have to get to a safe place!"
There was a kind of groan that echoed on the building walls. Police sirens were blaring in the distance.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Milla's face lolled about and produced a drawn-out groan. It sounded like "Aaavaaa ..." Her friend shivered all over. This was horribly unsettling.
Ava put up her hands. The monstrosity in front of her was breathing deeply, its transformation slowing down. The young woman extended her hand slowly and laid it on the pale mass of flesh. She could feel the pulsating muscles move under its skin. Clusters of orange blobs were growing out of its pores.
That thing was totally disgusting. The blob's smell was all-pervading. It was coming both from Milla's mutated body and from the jar itself. Ava had to focus so as not to throw up. Instead, she caressed her friend's bizarre skin softly and tried to soothe her. At the same time, she was nervous about the police. They would see Milla in this strange form and probably shoot first, ask questions later. That could be fatal to her ... or to them, she thought with a shiver.
"Milla ... Thank you. You saved me, but we have to go now."
The monster produced a rasping sound as the strange tendrils hardened into blades of bone. It sounded like a cicada, but was very loud and unsettling. It also reminded her of the sounds underground. Still, Ava just continued.
Jaden drove his car to the opening between the houses and saw the strange creature. He gripped the steering wheel tighter to stop his hands from shaking. His voice all broken, he said:
"Come now, please. We have to leave!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Again, Milla started to melt back down. It wasn't as fast as last time and it seemed as if her body had a hard time remembering the shape it was supposed to be in. Jaden shouted "fuck!", opened the trunk, got out of the car and went to pull a large blanket from it. Then he ran towards the naked, deformed shape of his friend's roommate and tossed it over her body.
The creature was surprised at first, but accepted this without tearing it to shreds. He pointed at the car and said:
"Now! Get in. You too, Ava!"
Milla's expression focused slowly and she appeared to recover. She gargled and whispered:
"It feels warm and soft."
Ava didn't know what to say or do, so she took her hand and drew her to the car. The muscular aberration that was Milla slipped into the back of the car and hid under the blanket, producing gargling noises and more of that terrifying stink. Jaden and Ava just got in and he drove off.
He might have been a little fast at first, but with the adrenaline pumping in his veins, he was just happy he didn't cause an accident.
Only when they were beyond the city limits and they drove along the endless country roads did they all calm down. Milla had fallen asleep under her cover, snoring loudly. The situation back there seemed to return back to normal, although neither wanted to check. They were just happy they had gotten away. Only then did they realize that Milla had probably killed or crippled at least one man back there.
Ava wondered how much her friend had actually understood of what had happened.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

slowride10

Hope you don't forget about the mom and the other two bodybuilders ...hope the mom gets huge.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

sevenpeight

Love where you're taking this. I was a bit turned off at Milla's first transformation — didn't seem like the muscle growth we all lust after... but now, it seems like maybe that'll just be part of the journey to something... well lustworthy. Thanks and K+

El_Roy_1999

They drove along in silence for a while. Milla stared out of the window now, her blanket forming a kind of cave for her to hide in. Outside, the trees flashed by. The landscape was looking empty and depressing. Ava sighed. She glanced at Milla through the rear mirror and just hoped her friend would be well again. She had saved Ava's life, Milla deserved to be saved from this shit.
Eventually, Jaden said:
"We're going to have to stop soon. I need to get some gas and I think we could all have a break now, couldn't we?"
Ava nodded vaguely. Maybe that was a good idea ... Also, she was quite sure that Milla was hungry. Building up that giant body out of nothing had to be fueled from somewhere. There was so much about that strange organism they didn't understand. She clutched the jar in her arms a little tighter. The blob produced a new orange zit and a gargling sound.
Jaden whispered:
"I sure wish we'd never have gone down there. This would never have happened. It's all my fault."
Ava didn't know what to say. He couldn't know what was going to be down in the basement, but it had been his idea. In a way, it was his responsibility. She couldn't just exonerate him like that.
He couldn't have known about the blob and all those monsters down there, though. Those were just too insane.
She said:
"It kinda is. But I don't blame you. I did this to Milla. If I had taken this seriously ..."
Jaden sighed:
"We both didn't think this through."
They were relieved when the service station came into view.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

At the station, the mood was more relaxed. Milla was dressed again. She was still pale and looked skinny and fragile, the weirdest part being the orange pimples on her shoulders, arm and chest. The milky white right eye that seemed to see normally was also rather disturbing. She put on some sunglasses and said:
"I'm hungry."
Ava and Jaden were just happy that she spoke again. They emptied their pockets for cash to pay for gas and as much food as they could afford. Milla was immediately wolfing down sandwich after sandwich. Just watching her devour all this was disturbing.
The other young people were hungry too, but faced with Milla's ravenous appetite, they preferred to keep their distance. Jaden inched towards an uneaten bit of cheese once, but she literally growled at him. He retreated immediately.
Eventually, Milla was sated. She leaned back and ran her hands over her bloated tummy. She wheezed:
"Wow. I needed that."
As she sensed that her friend was back to normal, or at least closer than before, Ava said:
"Okay. That's great. Now listen, Milla: Thank you very much for saving me. That was incredibly brave of you."
The sunglasses hid her roommate's eyes but Ava could tell that Milla was understanding what had happened now.
"I'm not sure yet, but I think you may have saved my butt too. So for now, we're even, okay?"
Then she turned to Jaden:
"You too. Thanks a lot. Also, sorry about messing up your car."
Jaden was a bit surprised by the statement. He got up, left the station, opened the car door and pulled aside the blanket.
Then the girls heard him scream.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

By the way, this is episode 200 and I have to thank you all for reading this and I hope you enjoy it!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Ava looked into her drink. Milla hummed, trying to ignore the shouts and wails of despair outside. Eventually, Ava said:
"I sure hope he won't just leave us here now."
"I would understand him, you know? I'll have to make it up to him once I get better."
The fit young woman looked at her pale friend and said:
"Me too. Once I got the money, I'll buy him a new set of back seats. He deserves it. You know, he's a decent one."
Milla chuckled weakly.
"I noticed. You like him, don't you?"
"I guess so."
The howls turned into sobs. They heard Jaden rave about the smell and the wet spots.
Ava took a sip of her drink.
"But it's a little awkward when I'm with him. I've known him forever. I mean, we spent most of our childhood together."
"Mhm."
"So what I'm saying is that if you're into him, you have my official seal of approval."
"Yeah. Maybe. When this is all better. I just hope this isn't infectious, you know? I mean, I did fuck a few guys after drinking that shit."
Ava swallowed.
"I'm just too tired to panic now. That's gotta count for something, I guess."
Jaden returned. He looked completely exhausted. His entire body seemed to have lost its tension. He fell into his seat and sighed. Ava tried to speak:
"Listen, we've ..."
"Forget it. Let's just go. We need to fix this shit and I can't worry about my poor car now." He sniveled.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

They hit the road again. Jaden did his best not to look at the state of his backseat and Milla had draped her blanket over the holes in the fabric. The atmosphere appeared to untense slowly. After a while, Jaden turned on the radio and they enjoyed some tiny station's classic rock program. It was corny, but they soon sang along with the evergreens.
After a while, Ava realized something:
"Guys, I have to call my mom. I mean, I kinda left for a while now, didn't I? This isn't going to clear itself up in a day."
Milla nodded gravely and Jaden agreed:
"I sure hope it'll be quick, but I couldn't say."
"Yeah. So, I have to tell her. She's still with Tobie and Kemal and I ... I sort of abandoned them as well."
Milla chuckled weakly:
"You've got some explaining to do, Aves."
"Aves?"
"I just came up with that. Sounds cool."
"Whatever. Anyway. I'm going to call her."
Jaden dutifully turned down the radio. Ava dialed and soon, Angela picked up:
"Hello, Ava. How are you?"
"Mom? Do you have a moment? I need to talk to you about something important."
"Sure, where are you?"
"That's what I wanted to talk about. Mom, something complicated has come up and I'll be trying to sort this out. So I won't be around for a while, but I'll keep in touch."
"That sounds bad. Can you tell me what is going on?"
"Right now, I'd rather not. I don't think I'm in danger or anything, it's just difficult to figure out. But I'm sure it'll be fine."
"Okay ... But what about the show?"
"I'm sorry. I'll have to pass on all of this. Could you tell Tobie and Kemal that I'm sorry?"
"I'll figure something out. Ava, please, be safe. If there's anything I can do, call me. Anytime."
"Thank you, Mom. I love you!"
"I love you too."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

They reached Ava and Jaden's hometown eventually. Just as they arrived, the rain began to fall and the strangely abandoned place looked even worse. Milla looked out of the window, thick strands of water running down and blurring the sight. This was bad.
"Is it always like this?"
Ava sighed:
"Not always. But quite often, yes."
"I sure wish we'll be able to sort this out soon."
Ava turned to Jaden:
"So, are we going to stay at your place? Mom's at the university now, so my apartment would also be free."
"I don't think that's a good idea. It's the first place they'll look."
"You think they're coming after us?"
"I'm sure. So, I'm going to take us all to my uncle Paul's place. I have the keys and although it's not great, it's safe and there's no connection."
Ava frowned:
"Wouldn't he be your uncle?"
"Yeah, no. He isn't. He's an acquaintance, but he moved out a while ago, to spend his time down south and left me the keys. As long as I look after it, I can use it as I want."
The girls shrugged. This was a good idea, probably.
They drove on in silence, with only the drumming of the rains to fill their ears. Finally, Jaden stopped the car and said:
"Okay, we're here. I'm going to run inside and get you some raincoats or something, okay?"
Milla smiled:
"Thank you. That's really nice."
"Okay, here goes!"
He opened the door quickly and scrambled out.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.