Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New ongoing story - New Life

Started by El_Roy_1999, September 13, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dixon145

Really enjoying the story. Looking forward to Anglea continued growth into a muscle beast


El_Roy_1999

Thank you both! I'm glad you enjoy it.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

richard

Very  good  it was interesting.

El_Roy_1999

There was also the blob. Professor Lang requested as many samples as possible, so every time the ugly thing produced something new, Ava would get to work and retrieve it. The thing had recently been moved to a bigger jar and it had now formed some "nodes" that connected the main blob to more distant parts. Also, Ava wasn't sure, but she could swear it was developing a kind of bark or something. If the thing's growth hadn't been as slow, the young woman would certainly have been completely terrified. As it was, she managed it, occasionally plopping some food in the jar and watching it slowly digest the bits.
Right now, the thing was plopping out two orange baubles out of its zits. Ava took the jar, carried it to the kitchen and sighed.
"Okay ... You ugly thing. Time to get some more gross stuff!"
She opened the jar, got a pair of chopsticks and very carefully took the first bauble out. That worked well. She put it in a used food tray and started on the second one. This time, she misjudged the pressure and the thing popped. It was gross. The orange soup leaked out of it.
"Shit! Not again!"
She went out again to get a recipient, then decided to take the jar with her and do that over the sink. This way, she wouldn't spill any of that crap over her stuff. Her roommate just came in from her classes. Lately, the attacks had stopped and she was quite happy about it.
As Ava tried to get the liquid out, Milla said:
"Hey. I know that smell ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Ava stopped what she was doing.
"The smell."
"Yeah. Like that drink. That was gross."
"Drink? You mean that can from the fridge? Oh ... Fuck!"
"What is going on? What happened?"
"Err ... Milla ... I don't know how to say it, but ..."
Milla was suddenly serious and very, very angry.
"Out with it, Ava! What the hell is going on?"
"Well ... I may have put that orange liquid from the popped blob-zit in that can."
"What?! Are you insane? Are you saying I drank that stuff? Why? How could you? What is going to happen to me?"
"I don't know, but we got to get you to the professor's. I mean, you're not in danger or anything, I guess, since it was so long ago, but ..."
"Ava, are you crazy? You put some dangerous stuff in my can and I ... I drank that!"
"Yes ... But ..."
"Enough! Ava! Think. You put some fucking biohazard I-don't-know-what stuff in our fridge and you didn't even fucking label it!"
"I ..."
"No. No! You can't just talk your way out of this. Maybe that's the reason for my attacks? I guess so! And you didn't even make that connection ..."
"Listen, I was under a lot of stress ..."
Milla came very close now and grabbed her by the arms. She shook her and managed to speak with barely controlled fury.
"Ava. This isn't about you. This is about fucking me. And my fucking health!"
"I know, I'm sorry, I ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Sorry? Sorry? I need you to fix this. I fucking need you to get this shit out of my system!"
Milla was now almost crying and her grip was tightening. Ava was trying to free herself. Suddenly, they were struggling. A reflexive push, a yelp, Ava pushed Milla away and then, she suddenly found resistance.
All of a sudden, Milla's arms exploded with muscle, thick corded coils of flesh expanding on them. Ava stared, unable to react in that moment. Her roommate just squeezed on, forcing Ava against the wall of the tiny apartment. Her shoulders grew, quickly reaching handball size and looking as if they'd been dieted for for weeks.
Ava stopped what she was doing, but Milla pressed on, throwing her around. Ava crashed against a wall, tried to get up, but was soon caught by her former friend again. She lifted Ava up and up until she hung on the wall by her throat, unable to free herself.
Gasping for air, Ava coughed:
"Please, Milla, I'm so sorry, I ... I didn't ..."
She stared at the woman below her, her muscles still swelling and tightening. It was a thoroughly bizarre sight. Those weren't bodybuilders' or regular athletes' muscles, but some strange mutant physique that was growing and expanding without plan.
But Milla was very strong. Terrifyingly, even.
Ava could look into her roommate's eyes. They were silvery, almost reflecting, changing to white.
"Milla ... Please ... Let me go ..."
"You poisoned me ..."
The grip was tightening.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Ava was now struggling. Her training should have made her stronger, especially than Milla, but here, she had no chance. The other young woman's hands were like vises on her throat. Ava tried to get away now, shaking her arms helplessly and trying to push herself from the wall.
Using her muscles as good as she could, she abruptly tightened her legs and launched herself back down. Ava slammed into the ground, Milla immediately descending upon her. As she recovered, Ava tried to crawl away, but the other woman caught her moments later.
Milla didn't even laugh. Instead, she pushed Ava against the door by her arms. What should have been a simple bump turned into a loud bang under the pressure of Milla's transforming musculature. Ava was shocked and befuddled by its shape. It was human, but somehow, Milla's arms turned longer and not all the muscles seemed to grow. Instead, individual parts expanded, giving her arms an odd, jagged look.
"Milla ... You're hurting me! Please!"
"You tried to kill me!"
"I didn't want to ... do this. It was an ... accident!"
Focusing, Ava managed to reach for the door handle. Her arms were hurting from the intense pressure. She stretched her fingers as far as she could, then pulled.
With a bang, the door flew open and they spilled out on the floor. Ava extricated herself from Milla's grip and crawled away as good as she could, her arms hurting like hell. She was crying. Milla lay by the door, her body slowly receding. Her heart was beating like crazy.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

QBikk

 Wow, looks like you are picking up the speed. Great to read!

El_Roy_1999

The two roommates stared at one another, completely helpless. They were gasping for air, their bodies exhausted. Ava tried to push herself away further, Milla just wanted to get as much distance as possible between herself and that asshole that had infected her with that ... thing.
At last, Ava collapsed on the floor, her face a mess and her muscles hurting. She groaned:
"Please. I never wanted this."
Milla's face was a mask of hate. Her body was almost back to normal, but there were strange movements under her skin as if something was rearranging itself within herself. She stared at the shifting ridges and folds and shivered:
"I hate you. I'm leaving. Fuck you."
"But ... Let me at least talk to the professor! I'm sure we can get it back out of you!"
Milla spat out.
"You'll only turn me into another of your sick experiments. Screw you and screw your stupid projects. I hope you die!"
She managed to stand, her legs only vaguely supporting her. She growled and stumbled back inside. Ava tried to get back on her feet. Her head was swimming. As she pushed herself up, Milla stormed back out, her backpack on.
"Where are you going? Please! I'll find a solution!"
"Fuck you. I'm leaving. Don't you dare follow me. Don't tell the cops, don't tell anyone."
Milla slammed the door and ran away, tears running down her cheeks. Ava finally got to her feet and scrambled after her, but Milla had already left the building, disappearing in a crowd outside.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

dixon145

I am intrigued if we don't see Milla for abit how she would evolves with the creature inside her given the muscular growth she can exhibit.  :bravo:

El_Roy_1999

Ava whipped out her phone and tried to call Milla. She had to focus just to stop her hands from shaking. It rang a few times, then it went out. She cursed. What should she do now? The young woman returned inside, her heart still pounding. She tried to figure out what she could have said. She had to tell someone!
Jaden.
Maybe he would know what to do!
"Ava? What's up?"
"It's all shit! I ... I ... Milla! Milla was infected! I don't know what to do? She ... she ran away."
"What? Infected? What do you mean?"
"The blob! She drank some of the orange stuff. I ... It's all my fault. I should have been careful. I didn't think about it. I'm a horrible person!"
"Okay. Okay! Okay. Alright. Ava, please calm down. Take a deep breath. Please. I'll come as soon as possible. I'll be there in the evening. Don't do anything rash now."
"I don't know where she went! We need to help her! We need to get that stuff out of her!"
"I'm coming. Don't worry, everything will work out. She'll be fine. I ... She didn't get hurt until now, so I think it won't harm her, don't you think?"
"I don't have the slightest idea. That stuff ... It's so strange. I'll talk to the professor. And I'll have someone wait for her here should she come back. Yes. That's the best I can do, can't I?"
"Sounds like a plan. I'm coming. Don't panic, we'll get through this!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Professor Lang was just looking through the most recent answers on her submissions and frowning. If she could only use the data she was collecting ... That stuff was amazing and would probably have propelled her career to incredible heights, but she had an agreement. She sighed. So, more of the second-rate crap for now. Her contact had promised that she would get all the data, even the background information to use as she saw fit. Lately, she was starting to doubt whether he was serious about this. Maybe it was all just a trick. Thankfully, she had a few other avenues she could pursue.
Just as she was focusing on the data again, her student burst in. Ava was very excited and clearly unhappy. Professor Lang let her calm down a bit, offering her a glass of water.
"So, what's going on? Do you need help?"
"Professor, something terrible happened! Milla, my roommate ... She drank the orange juice from the blob!"
"Okay ..." The professor tried to process the information. Then she asked: "How is she? Did you call an ambulance?"
"No. It happened weeks ago."
"So, is she alright?"
"No! It's terrible!"
"Okay, Ava, take a deep breath and explain everything from the beginning. Then we'll figure out what to do."
When Ava left the professor again, she was calm, having gone from full-on panic to slightly worried. As far as her boss was concerned, she would contact some friends to find Milla and help her. Ava could stop worrying about this. Professor Lang insisted that her roommate would be safe.
And yet, there was a nagging thought in the back of her mind that things were suspicious. She couldn't quite put her finger on it ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

As she left the lab, she was surprised by the alarm informing her of her upcoming training session. Shit. She'd have to skip this. The best thing she could do now was go and look for Milla. Maybe she could find her right away. Those friends the professor had mentioned didn't seem like people that were immediately available. She did leave her a few pictures and a description, but it was probably for the best if she just accepted the responsibility and went to look out for her.
There were a few places she could imagine looking for her. Besides, if she told her the professor would take care of it, maybe she'd calm down.
She called Tobie. It took him a moment to pick up. Ava could swear that she could hear some muffled breathing in the background. She could feel this anger boil up inside her.
"Yeah? What's up? Ava, where are you?"
"Listen, something has come up and I don't think I can make it today. Just get to work without me, is that okay?"
"Yeah, I guess. Just don't forget to do your training anyway, because we should really focus on our presentation now."
"Sure, but ... About that ... Listen, I'm not too sure this will work out."
"Okay ... Why is that?"
"I think I might just have lost Milla."
"What do you mean, lost? Where did you put her?"
Ava rolled her eyes:
"Forget it. I'm trying to fix this. Just go on, do whatever you've been doing and I'll call you, okay?"
"Whatever."
If she could have slammed her cellphone, she would have.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Now that her life was seriously screwed up, it was time to go looking for Milla. She sat down and tried to think. Milla wasn't going to go far. She was probably going on a walk for now, doing her best to get the stress off and to process what was going on. Ava was quite certain that she wouldn't immediately pack up and head home, especially since that meant a major trip that needed more than a little preparation. The question was where she would go once she had cleared her mind.
As far as she was concerned, there were three places she could head to. First, she could go to her workshop at the university. Usually, the place was quiet enough and she could be alone. However, Ava wasn't so sure about that. If she was already stressed, the last thing she'd need was her unfinished projects staring at her. So that was a no.
Second, she could go and crash at whoever she was fucking right now. Nah. No chance. More trouble was stupid. Also, she probably wouldn't want to infect him. She was too responsible and mature for that.
So, that left Ava with the third option: Denise. Hiding out with the make-up artist would probably be the best she could do while she tried to figure out what to do next.
Ava nodded to herself. It was worth a shot. Well, she wasn't under any pressure for now. She would just leisurely walk over and wait for Milla to arrive. Okay, that last bit had something of an evil genius/crazy stalker vibe. She'd have to think about it.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

It turned out that her would-be calm was just an illusion. As she waited for Milla to arrive, her mind started racing. What if the blob's stuff was dangerous? No, she was lying to herself. The stuff was dangerous and she had to find a way to get it out of Milla's body.
This was her fault.
She constantly checked the surroundings, anxious to miss her roommate should she pass her. She didn't even find the time to look at her phone. Maybe she should just go upstairs and talk to Denise. She could wait at her place and just be there once Milla arrived. That would be easier. Denise could also have an idea on how to deal with this. If she managed to explain the whole stupid thing without creeping her out completely, she might actually have a plan or something. Then again, the whole story was so insane that she didn't expect to be believed.
Time went on and Ava was getting nervous. She was now constantly pacing the area, looking for Milla. She had to come now, hadn't she? What if Ava was wrong? What if she had left?
The young woman decided to maybe get higher up. She could see her from above. The campus management had set up a kind of jungle gym for students and Ava decided that this was a far better lookout.
With a few quick pulls and jumps she was up there, looking for Milla.
That's when Denise showed up:
"Hey, muscle girl, what are you doing up there?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.