⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Story poll - Round 3 *POLL CLOSED*

Started by El_Roy_1999, September 05, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Since I recently finished Bodybuilding Housewife, it's time to do another poll and find a story to write over the next couple of months. So, it's time for you to vote and tell me which one you'd like.
The ones with asterisks were proposed by bigeasy. Thank you very much!

I will also be running a poll on my d e v i a n t a r t page and I'll add the results.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

wissen

Hi El_Roy_1999!

Have you ever thought about LitRPG with muscles and strength growth, based on stats and/or skills? Maybe even with transmigration to the new world. Though this is a low genre, it's pretty popular especially in Asian novels.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi El_Roy_1999!

Have you ever thought about LitRPG with muscles and strength growth, based on stats and/or skills? Maybe even with transmigration to the new world. Though this is a low genre, it's pretty popular especially in Asian novels.

That would be fun. I think I might do one anyway!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

wissen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi El_Roy_1999!

Have you ever thought about LitRPG with muscles and strength growth, based on stats and/or skills? Maybe even with transmigration to the new world. Though this is a low genre, it's pretty popular especially in Asian novels.

That would be fun. I think I might do one anyway!

It would be awesome! I would happily buy such novel :)

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi El_Roy_1999!

Have you ever thought about LitRPG with muscles and strength growth, based on stats and/or skills? Maybe even with transmigration to the new world. Though this is a low genre, it's pretty popular especially in Asian novels.

That would be fun. I think I might do one anyway!

It would be awesome! I would happily buy such novel :)

I'd call it "Russarka Moon" and it would be about three schoolgirls that visit a tech firm that is developing a new AR/VR game. During a test, there's a malfunction and they end up in the game. Or don't they? And is the overweight gentleman in the hot springs a nice person or dangerous? And what about the strange men from the golden fields that ask for only a little blood? And the master of the forest? And many-headed dragons?

There will be adventures!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

wissen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi El_Roy_1999!

Have you ever thought about LitRPG with muscles and strength growth, based on stats and/or skills? Maybe even with transmigration to the new world. Though this is a low genre, it's pretty popular especially in Asian novels.

That would be fun. I think I might do one anyway!

It would be awesome! I would happily buy such novel :)

I'd call it "Russarka Moon" and it would be about three schoolgirls that visit a tech firm that is developing a new AR/VR game. During a test, there's a malfunction and they end up in the game. Or don't they? And is the overweight gentleman in the hot springs a nice person or dangerous? And what about the strange men from the golden fields that ask for only a little blood? And the master of the forest? And many-headed dragons?

There will be adventures!
Sounds cool! How about less lucky male friend who ended up as a physically weak priest or non-combatant at all? :)

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi El_Roy_1999!

Have you ever thought about LitRPG with muscles and strength growth, based on stats and/or skills? Maybe even with transmigration to the new world. Though this is a low genre, it's pretty popular especially in Asian novels.

That would be fun. I think I might do one anyway!

It would be awesome! I would happily buy such novel :)

I'd call it "Russarka Moon" and it would be about three schoolgirls that visit a tech firm that is developing a new AR/VR game. During a test, there's a malfunction and they end up in the game. Or don't they? And is the overweight gentleman in the hot springs a nice person or dangerous? And what about the strange men from the golden fields that ask for only a little blood? And the master of the forest? And many-headed dragons?

There will be adventures!
Sounds cool! How about less lucky male friend who ended up as a physically weak priest or non-combatant at all? :)

Sure. Why not? Poor guy.

And a monster girl, I guess.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

wissen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi El_Roy_1999!

Have you ever thought about LitRPG with muscles and strength growth, based on stats and/or skills? Maybe even with transmigration to the new world. Though this is a low genre, it's pretty popular especially in Asian novels.

That would be fun. I think I might do one anyway!

It would be awesome! I would happily buy such novel :)

I'd call it "Russarka Moon" and it would be about three schoolgirls that visit a tech firm that is developing a new AR/VR game. During a test, there's a malfunction and they end up in the game. Or don't they? And is the overweight gentleman in the hot springs a nice person or dangerous? And what about the strange men from the golden fields that ask for only a little blood? And the master of the forest? And many-headed dragons?

There will be adventures!
Sounds cool! How about less lucky male friend who ended up as a physically weak priest or non-combatant at all? :)

Sure. Why not? Poor guy.

And a monster girl, I guess.
Yeah, why not :)

Rs34

How about alternate reality. For example some event changed the world as we know and the ladies are now super strong, self-confident and hot. But most important they are mentaly toying with men! :)  Your last story Bodybuilding Housewife is just magnificent! I am a big fan of stories with older muscular woman and you really made my year!  :rock:

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How about alternate reality. For example some event changed the world as we know and the ladies are now super strong, self-confident and hot. But most important they are mentaly toying with men! :)  Your last story Bodybuilding Housewife is just magnificent! I am a big fan of stories with older muscular woman and you really made my year!  :rock:

Thank you for the praise. I'm adding it to my list of stories to write.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

I'm going to let the poll run until the 12th, so if you didn't already vote, let me know what you think!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The results *drumroll*:

Story ForumD-ArtSum
Nerds invent a Bimbo Control System and use it for mischief: 23225
Witness protection program leads to bodybuilding: 33235
Sigil Princess Gaia - Magical Muscle Girl: 8210
A young man and his teenage bodybuilder bodyguard: 38543
A skinny wannabe actress and her nerdy roommate train to get roles in superhero movies.*42749
An overweight woman runs into a girl from high school that bullied her, who's now a world champion bodybuilder, so she starts training to embarrass her at their reunion.*34236
A  wallflower who's struggling in school and grew up on welfare does whatever it takes to get the world's attention by becoming the most powerful person in the world.*20121
A girl comes home from college, only to be greeted by her widowed mother who has transformed her body over the school year after her husband's deadly heart attack.*513586
A PHD student, writes a journal about her experiment on what taking a high dose of different steroids can do over a long period of time and the side effects they implement.*531265
Social Justice Warrior Queens303
Girl group goes for muscle!32133
Stupid Succubi9110
Muscle-building cult30333
The cleaning lady takes over.13013

This is our winner:
A girl comes home from college, only to be greeted by her widowed mother who has transformed her body over the school year after her husband's deadly heart attack.*

So I'm getting to work now!



Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

bucknut

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

big easy

YAY! Glad to see one of my ideas win, and it's the one I was looking the most forward too :woohoo: