⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How many times a day you search for fbbs

Started by Sheep, September 01, 2018, 10:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheep

Hi just checking fbbs before I go to bed and was thinking how many times I have been online doing the same thing today. Think it has been for about three hours in all. Anyone else to more or less?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sheep

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Usually in the evening once - like the fiction and the pics - but also conversation about it
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Frank Griffin

During the week it's usually once, and maybe twice. During the weekend, it's all day long, sometimes up to 6 hours.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DeviantArt: ffovfls

If you have discipline, drive, determination, NOTHING is impossible
- DLB

Maladjester

Once every day or two. It's part of my evening routine: check social media, check email, go to Saradas .

Sheep

I also do a bit of fantasising before I go to sleep thinking of different situations where I could meet and enjoy a fbb,
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

papadoc1981

About twice a week.  Usually after I get home from work.  I'll have the news or sports on TV and be skimming through the net for anything new in the world of FBB'ing. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paradroid

 Sometimes all damn day Lol.  Learning to practice restraint though...
proud to be a schmoe, but forever alone

mikiek20001

I'm retired, 'nuff said...that's sez it all...

birmi482

I have kind of a mania. Saradas I check many times a day, especially the threads on which i have posted. Insta pages of selected fbb maybe once a week unless something happens like the recent divorce news of Aleesha or around competitions or expo like fibo when i check hourly

mangodebango

Probably only a couple of times a week TBH.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PEABUTR

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Longing4muscledom93


amazonophile