⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Do you like to be dominated by a muscular woman?

Started by RobMash, September 01, 2018, 12:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


shank

If you answered yes to any more than 2 of those, you are a true schmoe.

Not that there's anything bad about that....

Ulysses

What if you like being dominated but also dominate muscular females as well soemtimes?

heinrich1970

thx for this interesting voting....but i think in my country austria...we dont have so great muscle ladys in vienna,, pitty sometimes are visiting ladies vienna...when a lady read my post - please contact me when you like to visit vienna, it would be a plesure to give you support

gharlane


heinrich1970

i am a real schmoe and i like it, but in vienna or austria...not so many guys do it...and we dont have so great ladys in vienna

Dunerider304

I don't want to be dominated by anyone. For me, my "love" of FBB is simply the visual appeal.

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

amazonophile

For me yes but only in a benevolent  way.  Not by standing on me like in the pictures provided but more by the fbb mounting me or padding my head and saying " good boy" or by tipping me and picking me up.and carrying me like what Cory Everson did to.Kevin Sorbo in thhat 1990' s tv show.

khuddle

I didn't really understand this thread until I had a session with a 150 contest shape female bodybuilder yesterday.
She pushed me around like a rag doll. IT WAS GREAT! Can't wait to be her boy toy again.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paradroid

Yes to all. Of course its just fantasy. Never actually had a session, or seen an fbb in person before.

I did however see a very fit local girl walking by the river so confident and cocky i couldn't stop staring.
tracked her down on social media and of course Iam twice her age..  Oh well Lol
Nice to share with like minded people.
proud to be a schmoe, but forever alone

amazonophile

I want to be dominated but in a very benevolent way so for example: having her lift me; she can even point out that her biceps are bigger than mine but instead of insulting me : i want her to say something along the lines of metaphorically describing me as her little fawn who needs a strong woman like her and instead of gut punching or ball busting to have her body embrace me in a very protective way and for her to tell me how much I need her.  I also want her to tip me( the way that Cory Everson tipped Kevin Sorbo in that 1990`s Hercules TV show.   I also want her to pat my head like a dog and to tell me that I am her "good boy"  And I defintely want her picking me up and carrying me and m ore than anything else for her to always be the iniatiator of intimate activities.

amazonophile

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you answered yes to any more than 2 of those, you are a true schmoe.

Not that there's anything bad about that....
I call myself an "omega male"

M7


wizeguy007

I'd prefer dominating a Barbara Fletcher type FBB. Those petite sized female bodybuilders drive me crazy
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login