LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The New girl in town !

Started by Iciclequeen2, August 31, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iciclequeen2

Hello everyone! My name is Hanna, but you can all call me iciclqueen since that's my username. I recently found an ad about this website on snapchat, and truthfully up until then I had no idea that a place like this even existed. For the longest time, I've been obsessed with muscular women, to the point where its really one of the only things that even turns me on sexually. Which, for a long time for me, was weird to say the least. Because I've always been into boys, and it was hard for me up until recently to accept that I'm bisexual and have a great preference for stronger women. So you can imagine my surprise when I found out there's an entire community out here full of people that share the same interest as I do! I've been glossing over some of the sections and I honestly can't believe I've found a place like this. I'm very excited to incorporate myself into this place and meet new peoples, especially female bodybuilders. It's quite relieving to find a place like this, considering how weird and rare this interest of ours seems to be, especially more for other girls like me.

In particular I am very interested in meeting a female bodybuilder. I don't do any body building myself, in fact I am quite petite and short unfortunately. But ever since I was entering my teenage years I've been completely infatuated by stronger women, and I'm not really quite sure as to why that is. There is just something about the muscles on a woman that really gets me going. I'm very fond of worshipping female muscles and it would be a dream come true to meet one. However I'm not really quite sure how any of this works! Could someone here be kind enough to introduce me to the system and let me know how I can approach one for one of these so called "sessions"? I'm over 18 and can travel to anywhere in the world at the moment. Thank you so much! I hope to have some fun here. I'd post a picture of myself to get things going for an introduction, but I have no idea how to do that!


reqr124124

 :wob: there are several sub topics about meet ups. This forum is an excellent starting point. Good luck

aerome

Welcome and enjoy this site. A lot of info and pictures here

Ninjafirevax

Welcome to the party! There is so much here to absorb! High-five and good luck!

mangodebango

Hi Iciclequeen. Welcome to the group! It;s always exciting to discover new interests.

O0
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login