Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

This Section is for Professional Coaching

Started by Timmon, August 21, 2018, 07:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

This section is for professional coaching only.
Video's, images, written instruction.
From known professional coaches in the sport of Bodybuilding and Weight training, Power lifting.

We will not normally allow information from other athletes describing ( For Example)  "What works best for them".  Insta**** and Facebook are full of such information, much is just personal experience, and confusing / not relevant to other athletes.  We only want training advice from known, trusted,  coaches in the sports.

As such, this is an archive of useful material for athletes who are both new to the sport, or experienced athletes referring to the information contained here for their benefit.

It is not, therefore, expected that this topic will filled with video's and pictures prolifically, but will only contain trusted information that members can refer to and believe in.

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS