LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [johnnylm] Just One Date

Started by johnnylm, August 10, 2018, 08:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnylm

Delaney is back.


So what I do? I head straight for her place. I know Delaney, she's just playing hard to get. I mean, come on, I get that she can't just let me walk back into her life, leaving her the way I did. And I'm good with that. I'll grovel a little, tell her how beautiful she is, and before I knew it, that cute little muscle bunny will be all mine again.  I decide to leave my bag in the car, you know, make it seem like I'm not making any assumptions. I figure I'll start with a sheepish, 'Hey, just you know, wanted to see how you were doing' and prepare myself for some of that Delaney anger.  I can take it.

I take a deep breath and knock on the door, figuring it's 50-50 she'll open it. I hear footsteps, sense her presence on the other side of the door, and then watch as to my surprise, the door opens.
   
Okay, how come everybody but me knew what was coming?  Let's put it this way. I could have passed her on the street and had no idea who it was. And I definitely would have noticed her. She's fat. Not like wearing a little extra or whatever but like 300 pounds fat, big round face and she's got big ol' sweats on to hide it all. 
"What the fuck do you want," She growls. Her voice is a little deeper than I remember.
I'm too stunned to be diplomatic. "What happened to you?" I say.
She's about to slam the door in my face when I come to my senses. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. I just—you know—you look so different. Can I come in?"
"I don't think so."  I can tell her willpower is already dying. She never could resist me. 
"Just for a couple minutes."
"Fine," She says. So I follow her in. And all I can see, everywhere I look, is equipment. Squat rack, bench press, a whole rack of dumbbells...Shit, I guess if I looked like she did, I'd want to work out in private also.
"Is there anywhere to sit?" 
She points to the bench and I sit. "Aren't you going to sit?"
"Don't worry about me." She crosses her arms and looks down at me, waiting.  And I mean, it's a little hard for me to get going.  I mean, she's not even hot any more, this is not the girl who had every man running into something on the beach, and I'm honest to god already thinking about back up plans. "You know, I mean. I miss you. That's what I wanted to say."
Delaney laughs hysterically. "So committed!"
"What we had was amazing, Delaney." No lie there.
"That shit's dead and gone. Do you have any idea what you're getting into?"
"I'm looking at it aren't I?" Big and fat. Makes me want to cry.
She throws off her sweatshirt.  "You get it?"

"Holy shit!" I got it all right. I mean, yes, she's fat, not that I was wrong about that, but the muscles underneath are enormous. She throws her shoulders wide and flares her lats and she's got to be twice as wide as I am.  Her tits have grown too, got to be at least double D's going on there, and they look real. She throws her arms up into a double biceps and those suckers are huge, like even with all that fat you can see that biceps bulging underneath, and there is no sag in those gigantic triceps either. "Holy shit."

"That's more like it." She points to my cock, which is fighting to break out, and laughs. "You actually like this? You're a weird mother fucker Ray. These muscles can destroy you and you get a hard on."
I squirm a little. "You know I've always been into you, Delaney."
She laughs in my face. "Give me a break. You want to stay? You can stay. But this time it's on my terms. "I'm not anybody's bitch anymore, okay Ray?"
"What does that mean?"
"You're going to be my bitch."
My heart sinks. Not again. What is up with these crazy muscle bitches these days. "Can I think about it?"
"Sure Ray.  Think about it. But how about I give you a little taste so you know what we're talking about."
I'm really starting to get cold feet now. "Maybe another time, Delaney, I've got to, I've got an appointment like kind of — now."
She grabs me with one hand and holds me above her head. "How's the view from up there?"

Honestly, not bad. I'm looking at  huge cleavage and a lot of woman to love. But of course she's freaking me out with this dominance act. "I get it Delaney. Can you put me down now?"
She grabs me by the neck and flexes her right arm.  "How's my close up Ray?"
Jesus. Biggest roundest bicep I have ever seen.
"Kiss it."
I comply.
"How much can you bench Ray?"
"275," I say.
"Ooh. You've put on some muscle huh?" She lets go of me.  "Load it."
"Right now?" 
"Now."
"Like I said, my appointment—"
"—Now. "I'll spot you."
Fuck. I load up the weights.  I knock out five no problem, and I'm about to re-rack the weight when it goes flying up. I turn around and that huge fat bitch is curling that bar, okay she's putting a little english into it but holy shit. "Six, seven, eight..." My cock's going crazy. When she's done she drops it on the ground and starts flexing those arms, and okay they're fat, but they've got to be 35 inches around.
"Holy shit, Delaney!"
"That's right, bitch." And then she hits a most muscular pose so disgustingly massive that her head looks like a tiny little marble on top of all that muscle, and holds it until her whole body turns red and thick veins pop out everywhere, and then she roars, loud enough that I can hear the windows rattle."Get it?" She screams.  She yanks her bottoms off. Her quads are so big I can't even see her knees and her calves are about as thick my thighs She touches herself until her engorged clit pushes out of her pussy lips like a sailor's knot. I can't believe my eyes. "Holy shit!" I scream.
"On your knees and start sucking!"
This is where I start asking myself those man questions again. I mean, I love eating pussy, my mouth is watering, but her ordering me to do it?
"I don't think this is going to work for me, Delaney," I say, my voice breaking.
She laughs. "Doesn't have to." And then her powerful hand is on the back of my head and I'm flying into that pussy, and she's jamming my head in there so hard that I swear to god I can full her big swollen meat touch the back of my throat, I'm choking on it.   I climb to my knees and gently tap her hand, and to my surprise, she relaxes the pressure. I catch my breath. "How can I eat you like that?" I say.
"No talking."
So I go to work, sucking, chewing, I mean she's so wet that I'm hydrating at the same time, that shit is better than powerade, and mean time my hands are getting lost in her enormous, powerful glutes. She is fucking huge. Then she starts to moan and I feel her hand on the back of my head again. Suddenly, she jams me inside of her and screams, and I gag as the flood of juices forces its way down my throat. When she lets go, I fall to the ground, and looking up at her like that is like looking at some kind of monster. I guess she is.
"Nice work, bitch. Just a little intro to your new job."

She bends down and tears my pants off. She stands there stunned for a minute, looking at my rock hard cock like it was an alien invader.
She grips the base of my cock and measures it with hungry eyes. "Did you have surgery or something?" I shake my head, too out of breath to speak.  "Jesus Ray. That's got to be 11 inches."
"Twelve." Meghan measured. 
"I'm a have me some of that."  And then I'm airborne, landing over her massive shoulder like a hand towel.
Do you need to hear any more? Let's just say she used my cock like it was her own personal dildo. Threw me down on the bed, threw my legs behind my head legs and squatted me.  Must have gotten off two, three more times before she finally finishes me off with her hand.  "Now you can go," She says.
"You destroyed my pants."
She puts her hand to her mouth in mock surprise. "Forgot about that. Maybe I'll make you go anyhow."


User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ame3cv62

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Great and I hope for some more "dates"

Trinitus


petefa

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login