LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [johnnylm] Just One Date

Started by johnnylm, August 10, 2018, 08:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxony Red Devil

Love the mass, love the directness and love the directness of it all. But I want to commend you most on a story style I don't see on here too often, one that is short and sweet with detail all across it. Very hard to accomplish!  :bravo:


Saxony Red Devil

Sorry, now that I've had my sleep I realised I've repeated myself 3 times ^^' Still, the love it there ♥

johnnylm

Thanks guys! Here's the rest of Chapter 4.

It wasn't easy to find, a little storefront down in El Segundo that took me fifteen minutes to get to, but it was worth the drive.  Every woman in this place had muscles, no one even close to Meghan's size, but lots of bodies worth looking at.  Then a woman in her late 40's walks up to me, wearing one of those cut off sweatshirt things that a lot of bodybuilders wear to hide their muscles, but I can see by those traps sticking out and her thick neck that this woman can do some damage too.  "Can I help you?" She asks. She's got a pretty face man, I mean I dig older chicks now and then and this one, with her deep voice sending a thrill down my cock, I could dig her.

"Just meeting my girlfriend," I say nonchalantly.
She smiles. "You're Meghan's boyfriend. Thank goodness, I thought I was going to have to toss you out of here. I'm Dana. I used to train Meghan."  Just then Meghan walks in. She's wearing butt huggers, her legs are exploding out of those things in every direction,  and this tank top that must be at least two sizes too small, torn down the sides to give those meaty lats some air, and just far enough down the neck line that her cleavage shows. No bra, her pecs are all the support she needs, and those nipples of hers are pointing right at my head. I'm already hard. Fuck. 
"Hi baby," She says, and gives my cock a squeeze.
"Meghan!" I say like a little bitch. Dana laughs.
"Just marking my territory," She says.
"I've heard a lot about you," Dana says, her eyes wandering down to my crotch.  Speaking of my crotch, I decided to take some precautions.  Taped my cock to my leg with athletic tape.
"Arms and legs baby, you good with that?" Meghan asks.

I'm good with all of it. I want to see this beast pump iron.  She walks up to the dumbbell rack, grabs the 75s and starts pumping. "You're not just going to watch me are you?" I can tell immediately that this ain't going to work. I'm watching those biceps lengthen and bulge, and when I say bulge I mean these suckers are as big as watermelons. Big ones. I pick up 40's but all I can feel is my cock straining against that athletic tape, beating so hard my leg starts to shake. "...14, 15, 16..." she's counting, and I mean she's just starting to get tired, I see her pec veins starting to pop, and when she hits twenty she drops 'em to the ground and starts flexing one at a time in the mirror, and these fucking arms are so big and jacked they make Tina Zampa look like a fitness model. Then she throws them up in the air, and those biceps stand above her arms like swiss alps, bulging in the front too, so fucking big and jacked her skin is almost transparent, and as tall as those biceps are her triceps are twice as tall, I mean my eyes can't believe what they're seeing.  She smiles at me. "Not bad, huh?"

I'm drop my dumbbells. I'm exhausted. Zero reps.  Fuck.

"You know what?" She says. "I feel like doing a few pull-ups. I just did back yesterday but I'm feeling fucking strong today." She points at the plates.  "Grab me a couple 45's?" She puts four  plates on her weight belt. Her movement is perfectly controlled, slow and smooth, and I watch in awe as this beast effortlessly knocks out reps. Her back is as big and wide as an aircraft carrier, and every muscle bulges, I mean I'm seeing muscles I don't think I've ever seen before. I mean fuck, this crazy bitch's back looks the Rocky Mountains, with a thin sheen of sweat making it glisten in the overhead lights. "....48, 49, 50! Your turn!" She says, and jumps down from the bar with a big grin on her face, like that was just the easiest thing in the world. I mean she's not even breathing heavy. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.  She'd be the biggest dude at almost any gym and this is the monster I'm fucking. I want her to take me so bad. Hear that? Her take me! Never said that before in my life.

I  grab the bar but I'm useless, hanging there like it was me just pumped out 50. She nods at my shorts in the mirror.  "Seems like you're having some costume failure issues."   And I look down and sure enough there's the head of my cock poking out from beneath my shorts.
"Ah shit!" I jump off the bar. I don't think that's ever happened before.
"I think you need to take care of that."
"Where's the bathroom?"
She points to the door and I limp in as fast as I can. I pull my shorts down around my ankles and I swear my dick has  grown three sizes. I mean I'm lightheaded man, like that thing is sucking all the blood out of my entire body. I yank off the partially shredded athletic tape and I'm just about to jack that thing when in walks Meghan. And Dana, whose eyes are practically popping out of her head.
"You weren't kidding," Dana says to Meghan. "Congratulations." Dana grabs my cock and squeezes. "I can't even get my hand around this thing," She says, licking her chops.
"Okay, Dana, that's enough," Meghan says.  "I invited you to look at it, not arm wrestle it. Close the door behind you." 

Dana leaves and I'm left with a hungry looking muscle beast standing over me. "God baby, I thought we'd at least make it halfway through the workout. I barely got my pump on," She says.
I apologize. "Thought I could at least handle a half hour."
"Are you kidding baby? Nothing could make me happier. I worked three hard years for you. And that was before I knew how much you were packing. I knew you were large Ray but OMG."

I still can't get over this beast. Every muscle is so fucking jacked, and now she's posing for me and my hand instinctively reaches for my cock.
"Don't do that," She says it like I'm picking my nose and gently swats it away. She pushes me back into the wall, my arms are pinned down by her mass, and she starts feeling me hungrily all over, abs, chest, arms, ass...She's grinding her pussy meat into my hip, squeezing my nips, and then she leans over and starts breathing heavy into my ear. "I am so....much...stronger than you," She whispers.   

She pulls away and finally I can breathe again. I watch her as she strips naked in front of me.  That huge pumped bitch licking her lips and touching herself and I've never felt so small in my life.  "What are you waiting for? Start worshipping."  She doesn't need to tell me twice. I start feeling every fucking muscle, those angry pecs, the lats that are so wide and I can't even get my hands halfway around them, the jacked abdominal ridges, those shoulders big as shoulder pads, no, bigger, and then I've got my hands on her ass, and she's flexing it for me, and I'm just working my around those tree trunk legs when she grabs me by the back of the head and shoves me into her twat. "Oh yes, baby!" She screams as I suck and chew on that meaty engorged clit like my life depended it. "God I needed that. Oh you know how to take care of me."   

She lifts me up and throws me against the wall. My feet are a foot off the ground and I'm looking down her huge pipes at her jacked, veiny chest. "I'm going to fuck you like you never been fucked before Ray, are you ready?" She says with this crazed look in her eyes. She puts one foot on the top of the toilet, cups my ass with her huge left hand grabs my cock with her right.  She works the head around the edges until she can squeeze it into her soaking wet muscle pussy. She groans. "So big," She says and starts jamming me inside of her and I mean the room goes dark with her body pushing against me like that. All I can see are muscles, all I can feel are muscles, and my cock is getting squeezed so hard I feel my eyes bulging. Her hot breath is on my neck as she slams me in and out, and then she starts licking me, behind the ears and  down the chest, and her hungry right hand's feeling me up and down, squeezing and pinching. She's grunting like a coal miner, and finally she screams and drops me. She's got this crazed look on her face like she's about to eat me for lunch, but all she says is "You are something, baby."

I look down at my cock, still rock hard, and up at her like a dog who just peed the rug. She laughs. "I'm sorry, baby, I was sure you came. You've got a superhero penis."

She grabs me by the ass and lifts me into her mouth, and she sucks me hard and slow, licking and sucking, until I see a thousand stars.  Why would I want to fuck anybody else? Although Dana sure seems like a horny muscle freak too.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MegaMassiveMuscle

 :heart: mmmm I think she's about to get crazy horny and start fucking him through the wall!

petefa

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

Thanks for the praise! Update coming soon.  Hope y'all like Dana.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Femmuclove

Great story so far! I hope we haven't seen the last of Delany too!

johnnylm

Delaney is probably still a few chapters away but if there's still enough interest in this story she will definitely return. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

Here's the next bit. Enjoy.



I had just put my stupid black and white referee shirt when I heard the knock on the door. The sporting goods store I worked in didn't open until 11 and I was getting a late start. Meghan was so horny she couldn't sleep, which meant I didn't sleep either. If she's got an itch I better fucking scratch it, let me tell you. Just before she got out of bed, must have been about 6:30 in the morning, she shoved my head between her legs and I sucked her engorged pussy beef until she screamed. And just in case you're thinking her screams sound like the waitress at Hooters, hers were more like the Jolly Green Giant, a stucco-rattling roar. She was all dressed in her suit when she kissed me goodbye, so big in that suit she looked like a fucking strong side lineman, and the look in her eyes told me she was forcing herself to leave.

So that's my frame of mind when I open the door and find Dana, the owner of Meghan's gym and hungry examiner of my rock hard cock, standing there in torn jean shorts and flip flops, wearing a  sweatshirt unzipped just enough to show bulging pectoral cleavage. Her hair's wet and her legs are so ripped that her skin looks see-through. She smiles. "You going to invite me in?"
"I'm sorry," I stutter, and open the door for her. She sits down on the couch and crosses her legs, the quads on her right leg bulging.
I'm still standing by the front door, too stunned to do anything. "I've got to leave in about 45 minutes,"I say.
"No problem," She says, and pats the couch for me to sit down. "That's plenty of time." For what? Don't get me wrong, I know where this is going, doesn't take a genius. She laughs. "You're not afraid of me are you?"
"It's just...you're kind of hot and I've got a girlfriend."
She laughs. "I bet Meghan is like three girlfriends," She says, and she pats the couch again. This time I sit. "Since you're being so honest with me, I'm going to be honest with you too. Do you mind if if I take my jacket off? I ran 5 miles this morning and I'm still a little overheated." She peels it off slowly, she's so jacked that it takes her a minute to get it over all those muscles and by the time she's finished my eyes are popping out of my head. She's wearing a little halter top, and her upper body is every bit as ripped as her legs. She's smaller than Meghan but she's so ripped that her muscles actually look bigger if that's possible. Her abs are deep, taut ridges, the edges of her pecs push up almost to her bowling bowl shoulders, her lats extend out from her waist like wings and her biceps are bigger and rounder than mine unflexed. Jesus. "The whole time I was running this morning, all I could think about was you. How beautiful you are, that hot body of yours..." she trails off as her eyes drift down to my stiffening cock. "I'll just be honest with you.  I got very horny just thinking about you. I mean like dripping wet horny. So horny that if any good looking man crossed my path I might have just raped him." She's literally licking her lips right now. "Maybe that's why I didn't see any. I must look kind of scary when I'm horny."

She looks hungrily at me and I'm squirming. As exhausted as I am, of course I want to fuck her. I love hot, horny older babes, that's another one of my types, and I mean. Did I tell you? She's beautiful. She's got beautiful blue eyes and long brown hair, and except for the crows' feet around her eyes and her smile lines, I would have guessed she was in her early thirties. And nothing turns me on more than a babe with a sex drive, and I can tell this chick is off the hook. Raping guys? I believe her.  But  you know, I've got this problem, this big problem, and it's almost six feet tall and weighs 250 scary pounds of bulging muscle.
"Dana, you are so hot. Believe me, it's hard to say no to you, but Meghan would kill me."
She puts her hand on my cock and squeezes, her forearm exploding into a million sinews. I swear to god she's salivating. "Meghan doesn't need to know." She starts to slip a hand down my gym shorts. Then she leans into my ear and runs her fingers through my hair.  "You know you can't stop me. Do you have any idea what kind of effect you have on a woman? And you know what? If she ever found out, you can just say I forced you," She whispers, and suddenly I feel her other hand grab my head and pull me in, and her tongue is practically down my throat. I'm pushing her away but this bitch is fucking strong. Finally, I get her to stop. "I think it's a bad idea," I say, my cock still pulsating from her herculean grip. "You and her are friends aren't you?"
She smiles. "We're close friends. But  if anybody understands out of control horny it's Meghan. She'd do the same thing if she were me. Listen young man, I'm telling you up front, I'm not taking no for answer. How about we arm wrestle for it," She says. "Come on, a big strong man like you? If you really don't want to, you'll just beat me and then I'll go home."
"No," I say even though my cock's in full jail break and she knows it.
"Look this is your fault. If you hadn't shown me your beautiful cock—"
"—Shown you?? You walked in on me in the bathroom and fondled me." 
"Oh come on you loved it. If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't be here right now and you know I didn't build this body to take no for an answer. I know you want me. I can see the way you're looking at me." And she throws her arms up in a double biceps that blows my mind. Beautiful and cut every which way, and those suckers must be 18 inches. She looks down at my cock and she's licking her lips again. She grabs it and squeezes. "Let's cut the crap okay? You want me and I fucking want you so bad, and Meghan will never know. So let's get going." She takes her top off and is about to strip off her shorts when I stop her.
"I really don't think it's a good idea."
"Okay, I understand. How about we arm wrestle you for it?" She says and sits down at the kitchen table with her arm in the ready position. Her nipples are hard and her skin is covered with goose bumps. Dana is one horny bitch.  I sit down across from her and as soon as we grip hands I can tell I'm in trouble. "Ready," She says. "Go!"
I'm pushing as hard as I can and it feels like I'm wrestling a steel beam. She smiles. "Is that all you got Mr. LA? I should have warned you arm wrestling makes me even hornier. I love dominating men who think they're strong." I start cheating a little, putting some upper body into it, and I still can't move her. Her bicep is fucking huge, a big round cut bowling ball, and the harder I push the bigger it gets. She's got a big smile on her face. Slowly, she forces my arm towards the table. "I told you, baby," She whispers. "Tell me the truth though. Didn't you want to lose?" And with that, she touches my knuckles to the table and holds me there. "Don't you want, this big, strong mature dominant woman to take advantage of you?"  She releases my hand and stands up and I stand up too, and somehow even though I've got a few inches on her I'm feeling pretty small right now...but that doesn't stop my raging cock, which is feeling not too sad about my fate. After all you tried didn't you? My cock says to me.

She walks over to me and yanks my pants off, and I swear to god my cock is so big right now even I can't fucking believe it. "It's so beautiful," She says, grabbing it with both hands and pulling me towards her, touching herself with it. "Take off my shorts," She says. I unbutton them and shove my hand in there and her shaved pussy is soaking wet. "Off!" She orders, and I try to yank them off but her thighs are so huge I cant. "Fuck!" She yells. "Sometimes these legs really get in the way." She wiggles them off, grabs me by the dick and pulls me in between her legs, flexing so hard that I'm afraid I'll blow before I ever get inside her. 
"Not so hard," I stutter.
She picks me up and cradles me like a baby. "Enough with the foreplay," She says, sucking my cock as she carries me into the bedroom. She tosses me onto the bed  leaps up and starts to lower herself onto my cock, but I'm so thick that it's just not going in. "Goddamn you're big," She says. She starts working the head around her lips, pushing it this way and that until she's finally able to jam me in there. "Oh...my...god," She says. "Oh...my...god." She's going at full speed, squeezing her nipples, touching herself, rubbing her chest, pumping and squeezing my cock, her legs so jacked from the deep squats that they turn beet red, the veins as big as garter snakes. She's going at it hard and fast, and when she starts to moan I know she's close. She comes so hard her juices gush down my cock like a fucking water fall.  As soon as she's done she climbs off of me and starts to get dressed. "Told you it wouldn't take long.Thanks baby, I so needed that. You are a fucking god."
I look at her like a puppy dog and then down at my cock, which is still rock hard. "You're joking. Baby, I thought you were going to come before I even got you inside." She grabs it and gives it a squeeze.  "You think I'd leave you like that?? Poor thing. Don't you worry," She says and lowers her mouth on to my aching cock. She's licking and sucking, edging me and eating my balls, and I mean she can't deep throat me like Meghan does but I'm telling you she's got skills. But somehow I'm still not blowing, maybe it's Meghan's fault, too much fucking sex, and so finally she just starts jacking me off. She looks in my eyes and smiles. "Whyn't you look at this bicep baby?" And she flexes while she's jacking me and that bicep keeps growing and finally the head of my cock bulges and now she can tell I'm about to blow. She puts her mouth on me and sucks me until there's nothing left. "A little extra protein never hurt anyone," She says, licking her lips.  "Meghan doesn't need it. That better? Hey, you got to get going don't you," and I look at the clock and sure enough, I'm already late for work. 
"Fuck!"
"See you tomorrow, baby, maybe a little earlier, give us some extra time." She says, winking at me, and closes the door behind her. What the fuck?? How did I go from being Mr. Los Angeles to some kind of living dildo for horny muscle bitches?  Not that I'm complaining.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

Thank you guys. Glad you're enjoying. Here's one more bit for the weekend. 

So that was my life for a while, Meghan from the moment she got back from work and all night long, and Dana for a little 'good morning' action before work and once in a while even in the store.  And you're right if  I'm sounding a little so-so about it. On the one hand i was having crazy hot sex with two nympho muscle freaks non-stop. Isn't that every man's dream, to be fucking crazy sick babes all the time??  And on the other, I was fucking exhausted. It got so bad the first year that my workouts started to suffer and I realized I wasn't going to be able to defend my Mr. Los Angeles crown. On the one hand my cock kept growing because of all that  stimulation (who knew that could happen??), and on the other hand I was drinking too much and starting to look a little soggy. Uppers and downers I guess. Dana didn't come every day, thank god. It was usually kind of cyclical—she'd wait until she absolutely had to have me, fuck me like crazy for a couple of weeks, and then disappear for awhile. I think she's married so you know, I guess she really tried her hardest not to fuck me. One time, just for the heck of it, I said no. Well she thought that was pretty funny. "No?" She says, with a big smile on her face. She's all sweaty, after the first few times she decided she didn't need to bother showering after her morning run, so her tank top is sticking to her body and her muscles are so big and defined against that soaked wife-beater that I swear it looked fake, like those muscle suits kids wear for Halloween.  And she starts just walking into me, pushing me back with her chest, and then she lifts me off my feet and holds me up against the wall like that, effortlessly, her biceps and shoulders bulging, like I'm small a child. "Did my little fuck bitch just say no to mama?"
"No," I said, "I mean I didn't say no."
"I didn't think so," She said and she slowly lowered  me to the floor.  She flexed her huge arm and shoved it my face. "Because no one says no to Mama and her big muscles. Kiss it." And then she told me to lick the sweat off her pussy. And I did. And then she fucked the absolute shit out of me. Honest to God, I've never been so turned on in my life. That was the sick part.  And that sex-crazed muscle freak wasn't in her 30's by the way; she was 55.

After about a year and a half of this, I decided something had to change, and that was me. I started going to the gym again, every day, no matter how tired I was. And for the first time in my life I decided to get some pharmaceutical help. That helped with the energy too. It took six months, but I'll never forget the day I looked in the mirror and said to myself, "Damn dude, you're looking pretty good."  My arms had grown quite a bit, I was measuring out at about seventeen inches, bigger than my Mr. L.A. days, and the ladies were starting to heck me out again.  Course, I was still chained to a oversized muscle freak, so as good as I felt at the gym I felt like some kind of a book nerd or something at home.  And you know what? It was hard to see because I lived with her and saw her every day, but Meghan was starting to change too. I mean she used to kind of worship the ground I walked on, you know? Really took care of me, cooked for me, cleaned up after me, and treated my cock like some kind of a god. Now it was like she was expecting me to do everything for her. I mean she did have a better paying job it's true, and she did work longer hours, and the sex with her was still totally off the hook, but I mean doing laundry, cooking, making beds? That's not really what I signed up for. And even the sex, I mean I feel a little silly complaining, she was a fucking sex god, but she started to get a little more forceful with me.

One night, I was sitting on the couch watching ESPN and drinking a beer, I was still in my gym clothes and feeling pretty good about my biceps that day, just you know flexing those suckers and saying to myself "Damn!" when Meghan came barreling in and ruined it.  "Goddamn!" Meghan says, "You would not believe the shit I have to put up with." She spots my beer on the coffee table. "Good idea," She says, dumping her gym bag and heading straight for the fridge. "Did you forget to wash the dishes?" She says from the kitchen.
"I'll do it later," I say.
"They've been sitting here all day?"
I start to get a little pissed. "Hey, I've got a job to you know."
"Well I don't like them sitting there. Get up five minutes earlier then."
I've definitely been testing the limits these days, I'm tired of getting ordered around, but I really just don't want to see what happens when she gets angry if you know what I mean.  So I decide to change the subject.  "Didn't you work out?" Usually she knocks off around 4 to hit the weights, but here it is 7:00 and she's still dressed for work.

"Well let me tell you about my day. Rick, my good friend Rick, he doesn't finish his part of the spreadsheet and we've got a pitch meeting tomorrow at 9am. So guess who has to do the other half? Think I'm a little pissed?" She sits next to me on the couch and let me tell you what she looks like in that suit. She's wearing a size 54 men's long, and I'm telling you if that fabric didn't have a little stretch in it it  she'd be naked right now. The only wrinkle I see is in the collar and that's because her traps are so fucking huge it can't sit flat. Even the forearms are skin tight. I mean these suits are made for fat 350 pound men, and she's filling that fucker out at 257 with 10% body fat. She could win a wet t-shirt contest in that thing. Jesus.
"And then...you know so we go to lunch. And so we grab a cab and that little shit, he's half my size, he opens the door for me!"
"Come on, he's not dissing you or anything. He's just being polite."
"Tell you what, don't you start being polite or we're going to have some big problems around here."

You see what I mean? And back and forth we go, I don't know what's going on with her but I mean she's nothing like the sweet oversized girl I moved in with, I mean she's gone from being sweet and worshipful to being king bitch and I should tell you that the whole time she's sitting there, that horny muscle freak has a hand on my cock, rubbing up and down, squeezing and kneading it through my gym shorts and before I know it she's on her knees in front of me.
"Baby, you're going to think I'm crazy I know, but I've been dreaming about sucking you off ever since lunch. I was eating this big, juicy steak and I swear to god it was like I was waiting for it to gizz in my mouth." She laughs as she pulls my shorts around my ankles and frees my rocket ship, and before I know it she's got that thing halfway down her throat. Jesus, I mean I'm not complaining but this shit is crazy. No foreplay or nothing, she just yanks my shorts down and starts sucking.
"Don't you even want to take your jacket off?"
She laughs so hard she almost chokes on it. "I'm losing my fucking mind," She says. "Must be the hormones." She strips off her jacket and her skin tight blue oxford shirt, rolling her massive shoulders and flexing her pecs, her big breasts jumping up and down. "So constricting!" My cock throbs at the sight of her.  And I mean every time she sees me hard it's like throbbing rock hard proof of her own hotness and she gets this big shit-eating grin on her face. "You like my big muscles, don't you baby?"

And then she's on it, licking and and stroking, deep throating that thing like it's a plastic straw and licking my balls while she does it. She comes up for air and smiles at me. "Nothing I like more than sucking your dick. Feel good, baby?" I mean, you see what I mean about being hard to resist? I mean as much as her behavior was turning me off lately, the freak gives the best blow jobs I have ever had in my life.
"Oh my God, baby," I say, "You are fucking insane." Her hand has taken over for the moment and her shoulders and forearms are bulging. She smiles and winks at me. "Don't blow too hard, okay? I need that big ol' thing inside of me."

And then she's back at it, licking and sucking until I blow my load, and that crazy freak licks up every last drop like it's her favorite flavor of ice cream.  "Mmmm," She says, smiling. "Ready for round two?"

She yanks off her pants and starts touching herself, and in between those ripped tree trunk legs of hers, and I'm telling you each quadriceps muscle is bulging, that giant clit of hers has already pushed out from between her lips.  She's so fucking hot and I'm salivating, I love eating her meat but I look down and my Johnson has shriveled up.  I can tell Meghan's worried. Hell, even I'm a little worried.
"Maybe in a couple of minutes?" I say.
"That's so not like you. You're still attracted to me aren't you baby?"
"Of course, but baby come on I just came. Most guys need a little recovery time, it's normal. How about I suck you while we're waiting?"
"Aww baby, I've been thinking about having that thing inside me all day. What can I do?"
By this point I know where my 'on switch' is. "You could flex for me."
"I got an idea. How about you measure my big boy muscles?" She says, winking at me. "I think I've grown."  She's been saying shit like this lately, calling herself the 'man around here', like that. Turns me on and bums me out at the same time. I run to grab the tape measure and when I come back she's already holding a massive double biceps, and I can feel the blood coming back.  She's pumping those huge things in the mirror and goddamn if the hair on the back of my neck isn't tingling. "Look at me," She says. "Fucking look at me." She puts her hands behind her neck, flexes her arms, vacuums her biceps, and at the very end, steps one leg out front and flexes it. Holy yoked mother! My whole body starts shaking. "You know," She says " "I've decided I'm going to try to compete against the men. What do you think?"
"You're not that big are you?" But I'm looking at her and dang, maybe she is.
"Maybe another ten pounds.  I'm tall enough. The Mr. LA guys are puny little nerds compared to me."
I mean, it's true but does she have to talk about it?  She's hitting different flexes —triceps, double biceps, most muscular, she does a 3/4 back pose and I swear to god she looks bigger than Arnold did back in the day.
"How can I measure you like that?"  I say, my voice a bit high like she just kicked me in the nuts. Maybe she did.
She looks at my rock hard throbbing cock and winks. "Looks like you don't need to." It's all the affirmation she needs these days.
"I've got the measuring tape already and those babies look huge.  Come on, double biceps, baby."
She hits it and starts pumping those fuckers and holy shit she's huge. I mean, way bigger than any chick I've ever seen and maybe she could compete against the men, and obviously we're talking heavyweights here. She'd dwarf anybody else. "Hold still," I say.
"Don't cheat," She says. "Make sure that tape is taut." She's breathing heavy in my ear, rubbing her chest against me and I swear to god I can fucking smell her sex drive. I get the tape just above the top of her bulge and make sure I'm at the lowest point of her triceps and pull that sucker tight. She flexes just to make sure. "22 and a half inches!" I say, as my rock hard cock slaps against her thigh. She reaches down and strokes it, before leaning into my ear. "That's better." She whispers.  "Maybe you should measure my massive fucking chest too. You know what, I think I'm plenty big, don't you think so baby? I'd be the biggest man out there."

This kind of shit. So I get up my courage and I tell myself that she may be stronger than me but if she's fucking me and crazy about me I'm the man, and for the first time in a while, I take charge. "Later," I say, lifting her off the ground by her huge, rock-hard ass.
She giggles. "Careful, don't hurt yourself." Somehow I carry that big freak into the bedroom. I throw her down on the bed, totally out of breath, and climb on top of her. I don't think I've been on top the entire time we've been together and the sensation is crazy, like I'm suspended in mid-air or something, she's so fucking thick I'm easily two feet above the bed. I work my cock in there and I'm pumping that bitch like nobody's business, harder than I ever have, I mean I'm looking to cause a little pain and doing a pretty good job cause the freak's going crazy, squirming and moaning, screaming in pain a little bit when I stick it all the way fucking in, I mean I'm massaging her fucking uterus with my foot long, and for the first time in a while I'm thinking it's working, I showed her who the man is around here. I am the fucking man. And then suddenly I'm on my back and she's slamming her hips into me and fuck it hurts I'm the one screaming now but I'm so turned on and I grab onto her huge, flexing glutes and I can feel her power so fuck it. The bed's shaking so hard and when she slams me like that I swear I can feel my back hitting the box springs and in that deep voice of hers, she whispers "I'm going to come. You going to come baby?"
And I say, "Yeah baby, bring it" and we come so fucking hard and she collapses on top of me and as much as I've been hating on her macho act these days oh my god it's hard to imagine fucking anybody else ever again. Even Dana. Hot as she is. She's so heavy it's hard to fucking breathe underneath her and she's squeezing my biceps with those big powerful hands of hers and I ain't going to lie, it hurts a little, but it also feels good. "You've gotten a little bigger too haven't you baby," She says. "Your arms are looking good."
I smile. "Glad you noticed," I say. "I been working hard."
"Don't grow too much, okay?" She says, stroking my cheek.
"Oh come on," I say. "I'll never be as big as you, baby."
"But I like it just the way it is, okay? I don't want there to be any question who's the boss."
"You are, baby."  She kisses me. "That's right," She says. "Now suck me off, big man."

And I love eating that big juicy pussy of hers too. Crawling between her legs is like crawling into the Grand Canyon, and I lick those giant veiny bulging beasts on my way in until I'm face to face with her beautiful bulging clit. My mouth waters. I take it and I suck that thing, tongue and teethe it, and she starts to buck and flex and suddenly I find myself scissored between those jacked thighs. I whimper in pain and she lets go.
"Oh I'm sorry baby. Please don't stop. That was soooo good." She says. She's so fucking huge she didn't even know she was doing it, probably could barely feel my skinny body in between all those muscles.  She can see my hesitation, so she pulls her knees up. "Okay? It's safe now." I get back to work, she loves teeth and I can feel her shudder, and then all of sudden her hand is on the back of my head and I'm so far in there my whole face is wet from her juices. Finally she bellows like a giant who just got his toe cut off and lets go. I can't imagine what the neighbors think. "You're a magician!" She says. I crawl back on top of her, smiling.  "I know."
Okay, I mean she does compliment me once in a while. And holy fuck she's a monster in bed. But you see what I mean right? It seems like there's starting to be a question of my manhood. And like I said, I've got a lot of manhood. So what does a guy do? I mean obviously I'm not going to teach her a lesson.

And then we have what I will always refer to as 'the conversation.'

She's playing with my hair and she says to me, "Baby, I been meaning to talk to you. You are so incredible but I think I'd like to start having a little variety, if that's okay with you. I mean, we're apart from each other so many hours during the day, and you know, a girl like me tends to have an itch."
"Sure, baby," I say relieved I don't have hide my Dana situation any longer. "I'm crazy about you too but I think an open relationship's a great idea."
"Awww, baby, that's not what I meant," She says, and she holds me by the back of my head and shoves her tongue into my mouth, just a small show of who's boss. "I think I'd just get too jealous. Okay? You don't have the kind of needs that I do."
"The hell I don't." Time to stand up for myself.
"Don't be that way. Don't I take care of you?" She says as she gently massages my cock.
"Oh hell yeah you do, but don't I take care of you?"  I just figure this freak has to follow reason at some point.
"Baby, you've got the best penis I've ever seen in my life. All I'm saying is, I'm a very powerful woman. Very powerful. And I should be free to do what I want. Don't take it personally, I'm so big and strong I'd be that way with any man. Understand?" She says it like a third grade teacher and I nod my head almost against my will but I'm not giving up.
"What, you want to fuck Rick or something?"
"I mean maybe. I could if I want to. His penis is nowhere near as big as yours but he would do in a pinch. And besides, he needs somebody to show him who's boss. "
"Oh, so you've already fucked him then!" I say, outraged.
"No, baby, I would never do that without telling you."
"Well you sure seem to know exactly how big his cock is."
"Honey, I know how big everybody's cock is. I check men's packages the way you look at tits and don't tell me you don't. I knew you were big before I started pursuing you. I mean you've got a great figure but you think I wanted you for your muscles? Honey, you looked damn tasty in that posing suit let me tell you. All I'm saying is, when I see a man I need to fuck I should be able to. It's got nothing to do with what you and I have, it's just about getting off. "
"Well I don't think it's fair."
"It's not. But let me tell you, all this talk about penises is making me horny again." She climbs on top of me and starts grinding my cock, but this time she's holding my wrists down. "How come you're not trying to escape?" She says, winking at me. Are you kidding? No way I can move this freak. "Who's the man, baby? Say it."
"You know I don't like it when you do this."
"That's why I'm doing it. Is that why you're not getting hard baby?" She lets me go and starts flexing, first her huge arms and then her pecs, lifting her tits up and down. Then she hits a most muscular pose and holds it, her whole upper body turns red and even the veins in her head start popping. She is fucking huge and scary and really almost beastly, I mean it's a disgusting display of power, but my cock gets as hard as rebar. She grins that big shit-eating grin again. "You might not like when I say it but you sure do like when I show it," She says, and she climbs on top of it and this time she's so wet I just slide right in. She smiles. "You see that, baby? I know you still love me. You and me are the same way, the bigger the better, right baby?"
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

Last chapter. Ends with a teaser so anyone who feels like it can feel free to continue.


Well that did it. I don't care how sexy and huge and dominant that freak is, does she really think that I, Mr. Los Angeles, am going to be a stunt cock for anyone? Not. No, as much as I love having sex with that muscle freak it's time to make my exit.

I decide I'm going to pack my shit as soon as she leaves for work and get the fuck out. And you know what's fucking weird? This is the first morning since we've been together that she doesn't wake me up to fuck me. It's like she knew or something. So I'm laying in bed pretending to be asleep while she gets dressed for work, and yes, of course I'm watching, I'm ogling every muscle flex as she gets ready. That huge, ripped ass, those freaky hams, I mean even her feet have muscles. That freak has somehow warped me for normal women I'll tell you that. I mean I  always liked fit women but I liked 'em like Delaney you know, a normal muscle girl with defined legs and great tits, the kind of girl that every dude at the beach is checking out because she's so damned hot. And now all I'm looking for is muscle, even when I'm just walking down the street I'm checking it out.  I mean the sheer power and horniness of that freak girlfriend of mine gives me a fucking contact high and I'm already start to having second thoughts about leaving her. I walk into the kitchen, and there she is at the counter with her back to me, wolfing down the usual six eggs and a bowl of cereal, and I can see her ripped 'V' and the bulging triceps right through her fucking business suit.  I mean from the back that bitch is a linebacker for the mother fuckin' Rams, and a little voice in me is saying "Maybe just hit that shit one more time bro??"

But I'm telling you, honest, I'm trying desperately to resist.

"Good morning," I say, and she turns to face me. She's wearing a white v-neck t-shirt under that suit today, her muscle cleavage is pushing through and I swear I can count her abs. She's looking me up and down too, lingering for a moment on my semi-hard cock of course.
"I'm rushing a little this morning baby," She says.
"Too bad," I say.  "How about just a few poses for me before you go."
She looks at her watch. "I don't know if that's a good idea, baby."
"Just one."
"I can't pose in my suit baby. I'll shred this thing."
"So take it off."
"Just one though, okay?" She says as she wiggles out of her jacket. She puts her hands on her hips and flares her lats, and then she holds it, until her arms and chest are fucking exploding.  I go weak in the knees. My cock is so hard and throbbing it looks like a mother fucking diving board.  "Just one more time bro, come on," My little voice says. I walk up to her and wiggle my hands under that t-shirt of hers and start feeling her tits. She feels my cock between her legs and sighs. "I really don't have time for this baby."
"Aw come on, since when?"
She throws me over her shoulder and carries me to the bed. Then she strips off her clothes in front of me and I can't help but touch myself. My whole body is on fire and I see her pussy beef bulging and I know she is too. She climbs on top of me, lowers her pussy down and all she does is squeeze me with her pussy muscles and I'm going out of my fucking mind. She laughs. "Like that? Bet you never felt a pussy like that." Then she fucks the shit of me until I come, and I mean I haven't done anything and I'm out of breath. She climbs off of me, and stand before me at the foot of the bed, just so massive and dominant without even flexing. And then she points at the floor and in a voice so deep I swear I can feel it vibrate inside of me, she says "On your knees." And of course I do what she says. Fast. And she shoves my head into her pussy and I eat that shit until she screams. Then she looks at her watch. "Shit, you made me late," She says as I'm still wiping her juices off my face. And without another word, she throws her clothes on and runs out. 

My willpower has been weakened obviously. My manhood is very important to me but shit. I don't know another woman who can do that to me, and I mean wouldn't you put up with a lot to fuck a crazy, horny freak like that?  I jump in the shower, and even though my cock's getting hard just thinking about her, I decide, that's it bro. I'm packing up my shit.  Truth, I'm actually worried about what will happen to me if I don't. I mean it wouldn't be hard to get used to a life like this.   I've been doing it for two and a half years already and I'm just as sex crazy about her as I was when we started.

So I'm psyching myself up you know, that's it, it's decided. I wash my face off, get dressed and start packing. I don't have a lot so there's not a lot of time to change my mind, which is a good thing. I zip my duffle and I'm on my way when there's a knock at the door and I look out the peephole.  Oh fuck. I forgot all about Dana. She hadn't been around in months, and oh fuck do I know what that means. I thought maybe she was over me when I started getting bigger again, she definitely noticed. So I just stand there and pretend no one's home. 

Please God, I'm saying to myself, make her go away and I will never fuck a muscle freak again!! And it's quiet. I'm just about to say to myself 'Thanks a lot God' when  she starts pounding on the door.

"I know you're fucking in there you little pussy!" She screams. "Open that mother fucking door or I'll break it down."

Well fuck. I mean the neighbors must be freaking out. If I don't let her in, that door's coming down, police are going to show up and then what?? Thanks a whole fucking lot God. 

So I open the door. "Jesus Dana! Calm the fuck down! I was just in the fucking bathroom okay? Somebody's going to call the police if you act like that."  She's soaking fucking wet, I mean there's sweat dripping down her legs, her shirt's sticking to her and her nipples look like they're about to break through the fabric. She is looking fucking huge, she looks thick and I swear her arms and delts have grown since I last saw her.
"I don't know what I was going to do with myself if you weren't here," She says, sounding a little panicked. "I've been trying to turn my desire for you into muscle. I'm obsessed with you, you know that, and my poor husband was feeling overlooked.  Not easy let me tell you, every time I'm running I think about taking you, but what's it been five months? Can't believe I went that long. And look at these babies," She says, throwing her arms up and oh my god. She's fucking huge. Her biceps are fucking mountains and her forearms have to be as big as my biceps now. "And I'm running 10 miles now, I'm a machine. You're surprised aren't you? DIdn't think I could get any bigger huh?"

She rips off her shirt and every fucking muscle is bulging. Her pecs look as thick and hard as mother fucking manhole covers, and her cute little breasts bounce as she flexes. She puts her hands on her hips and flares her lats and they are so massive I can't see anything but her. "But my run today, I knew I had to have you.  I was feeling so swollen and wet down there I could barely run," She says and drops her shorts, and there it is, glistening in sweat like a mother fucking diamond, and that thing has grown too. My mouth's watering and my cock's going ape shit. 
"Jesus Dana, how much shit are you taking?"
"We're going to talk chemistry now? You better call up work and tell 'em you're going to be late," She says.
"I already called in sick." Because I was thinking I'd be looking for an apartment, not fucking this freak.

She grabs me by the shoulders and pushes me to my knees.   I'm looking at that thing up close now, surrounded by all that veiny bulging girl muscle, and I mean swear to god I started to fucking drool. But here's where this manhood thing comes up.  I realize that as much as I really fucking want to, and even though I know just how fucking delicious it is, I got to make a stand.
"Dana, you don't know how bad I want to eat your meat, I'm not kidding. But I ain't doing it."
"Didn't we do this once already? You know it just turns me on more when you say no and I'm already in a hormonal rage right now—not good timing for games. I mean I haven't bugged you in five months okay? Find it in your heart to satisfy me."
This super hot muscle freak insisting I have sex with her? I feel my resolve weakening. "Do I need to remind you how big and strong I am?" She says, flexing your pecs.
"Not at all." My cock is already pounding the inside of my jeans to get the fuck out.

She spots the duffle bag on the floor. "What's with the duffle bag?"
"I'm moving out."
"So what's the problem then? You're not even cheating on your girlfriend this time. What is it, are you not attracted to me?" 
I sigh, and try to figure out a way to say it that won't piss her off.  "I think I'm ready for a lifestyle change."
"What?  No more muscles? You're leaving the wild side, stud?"
"I just, you know, most women see me as a big, strong sexy guy and I think I mean, you know, I want to be the one in charge."
"God, you men are so predictable. Are you that insecure? You get turned on by big, dominant women and all of a sudden one day it's like you're not a man anymore."
"I mean, you're just here to fuck me." 
"Uh, yeah! Why doesn't that make you happy? You're  a fucking sex god. How many guys would kill to be desired by a woman like me? Do you know how many men walk into parked cars when I walk by? I can fuck almost anybody I want. My husband is totally jealous of you."
"But what if I want to make the move some time?"
Dana laughs. "Oh come on, you're telling me you never initiate with Meghan? I find that hard to believe."
She was right, come to think of it. And I mean it's true Meghan was always so turned on by me. What was my problem?  Just as I'm realizing I'm still on my knees in front of her, she lifts me to my feet and puts her hand on my throbbing cock. She smiles. "Don't you see how ridiculous this is? Your cock wants me so bad and what you're really worrying about is how people see you. That's really what this is all about isn't it? Think about it this way—you have to be pretty manly to fuck a woman like me. If you didn't have a great body, I wouldn't be here."

Well shit, how convincing did she have to be? Of course I wanted to fuck her, didn't take a genius to figure that out.

She could tell I was coming around. She smiled mischievously. "Or maybe you know that and you figure your saying no just makes me want it more. Is that what you want? For me to just take you?" Just as I was coming around to that sounding pretty damned good,  she tears off my pants and starts massaging my cock.
"That is one beautiful penis. I mean when I first saw that thing in the bathroom I knew I had to have it. So big and thick. And it's grown too hasn't it? Do you like it when I squeeze?" She grips it hard and her forearm explodes. I've lost my tongue but I nod, entranced by that big bulging beast gripping my cock. "How big are your forearms?" I ask. 
"Hey, you want to measure? Go get the tape." I obey.  She flexes them for me and I'm shaking all over but I manage to get the tape around and I can't believe my eyes—14  and 1/2 inches. "Holy crap!"
"Might as well measure my upper arms while you're at it." She flexes her arm right in front of my face and my eyes are bugging out of my head. "19.5 inches!" I say.
"Nah, that's not right," She says,  and flexes a little harder and I can feel it pushing the tape. "20!" I scream.
"Now how about I measure yours?" She works the tape around and she has this look on her face. "16.5? Are you sure you're flexing hard? They look bigger than that," She says.  I squeeze harder, but the tape doesn't move. "Well, that's nothing to be embarrassed about. But mine are a little bigger aren't they?" She turns me to face the full length mirror and she poses behind me, and seriously her arm looks twice as big as mine.  She smiles. "You know what I think?"
I shake my head.
"I think you should kiss them." And that is exactly what I do, I turn around and kiss and feel those beautiful huge biceps and triceps while she admires herself in the mirror until my whole body is shaking.
"That's so much better isn't? Maybe I'll let you worship my legs now."
I drop to my knees and prostrate myself before her. I start with her feet, admiring her veins, kissing and licking them. Then I work my way  past her jacked calves to her unbelievably massive vascular quads, and I'm squeezing her bulging hamstrings while I'm at it, and then the inner thighs, and now I can smell that musty, sweat smell of her swole pussy beef and turn to look at that thing, I'm up close now, and I can see it pulsating, and damn if it doesn't look almost an inch long. I take that sucker in my mouth and I work my magic, teething and tonguing that thing and Dana is going fucking wild, and then her hand's on the back of my head and that's when I speed things up, until she screams and shudders, and finally the hand on the back of my head relaxes.
And then I'm airborne, she's holding me out at arm's length and I'm looking at her thickness from above, and she throws me down on the bed and shoves my cock inside her, and I mean I feel the rush of her cum almost immediately but she doesn't even slow down,  deep squatting on my cock until I scream. Then she lays down on top of me and starts shoving her tongue down my throat. She's so damned heavy I can barely breathe.  "More," She says in between kisses,"More." 
"I can't get hard when I can't breathe Dana," I say, and she apologizes and lays down next to me and immediately her hand is on my exhausted cock.
"How can you say no to that?" She says.
"You're right."
"You really want to leave Meghan? She's not going to be happy."
"She wants to start fucking other guys."
"So? You're fucking me aren't you?"
I hadn't thought of that. "That's true." I mean that's sort of fair, right?
"Where you going to go?" 
"I haven't figured out that yet." I was thinking I'd hit up my ex-girlfriend but I didn't tell her that.
"You can stay in my back house if you want. It's nice, almost as big as this place." 
"What about your husband?"
"He knows I'm fucking you."
"That doesn't sound like a healthy arrangement to me."
"It would be very healthy for me," She says. "But not like I'm going to make you live there or anything." That makes her laugh. "You know, I was just a normal girl when I got married. Then one time my husband and I arm wrestled, I don't remember why, and I mean he struggled to put me down and I don't know why but it made me so horny. I had never even picked up a weight and  I couldn't believe it, I was almost as strong as my husband, who was like a letter man in college and everything.  So it got me thinking.  So I start working out, I figure I can be stronger than him in two weeks with just a little bit of lifting, but that's not what I do. I start taking some stuff and working out every day and I don't wait two weeks to arm wrestle him, I wait three months. I knew that I didn't want to just beat him, I wanted to destroy him. And you know, it's not like he can't see it happening, I mean I had biceps now, my legs were starting to fill out, I was benching 185 by that point, my traps were already big, I mean, I was like a stage-ready middleweight and I looked pretty fucking scary in a tank top even then.  I could tell it was turning him on too.  But when we had sex, I was still as submissive as ever. So when I'm finally ready to take over, I pat him on the ass and I say, hey, let's arm wrestle again. And he smiles, I mean he knows what's coming, he's seen my muscle.  My arms were probably around fifteen inches already, I was curling 40 pound dumbbells for reps and he knew that, he'd seen me do it and it gave him a hard-on, so since he said yes I guess he was ready to accept his fate. So we go at it, and I can just feel how much stronger I am, I'm honestly just looking at my bicep and thinking fuck, that's mine? And it's turning me on so much I can feel the wetness. But I let him think he's going to win. He takes me almost to the table,  I think he was in shock actually, maybe he thought I was letting him win because I'm the girl? You know just another day with his beautiful, buff submissive wife. And then slowly I just start pushing, just a little bit, doesn't take much.  And I see him struggling, he's pushing with all he's got, trying even to throw some upper body into it, he obviously doesn't want to lose, and I'm barely  even trying. I could have smoked a cigarette while I beat his ass. Finally, I slammed him hard to the table and I was so turned on that I picked him up, carried him to the bedroom and fucked the absolute shit out of him for two hours. He was rock hard before I even touched him by the way. Made him keep going even when he was ready to stop. That's when I realized without a doubt I was dominant. From that point on, I was the boss. And you know what? He fucking enjoyed it. I think he was a little embarrassed by it, thought it was a little abnormal, never talked to his friends about it even though of course the saw what a stud I was becoming, but even before I destroyed him in arm wrestling my muscles made him hard.  Maybe a year or two after that there was one time he said no to me, he had been hitting the gym lately, trying to exercise his manhood I guess, I get it, but he ain't doing that with me. So I bought a fucking strap-on and he never said no again."
She sees the fear in my eyes. "Oh honey, don't worry I won't strap you. Doesn't turn me on at all, just did it that one time to show him who's boss. Obviously as big as I am now he would never even think of challenging me." She looks down at my cock. "You're not hard yet? What, don't I turn you on? Maybe you need to see me pose some more. You know, you haven't paid any attention to my back." Holy crap.

I'm very confused by the time we're done. I mean come on, two hot horny beautiful muscle freaks taking care of my cock like nobody's business? What guy wouldn't be jealous me? So I mean, I'm thinking, maybe I got manhood all wrong. I mean I've got these chicks eating out of my hand right? Dana can't stay away from me no matter how hard she tries and Meghan can't keep her hands off of me I turn her on so much. How many men can say that about their women? I bet there are even movie stars out there who haven't got that and I'm just a guy with a job at a sporting goods store. On the other hand, with Meghan being a total fucking freak and getting more and more dominant every day and now she tells me she's fucking other guys? I ain't going to lie that I'm a little worried about the road I'm headed down.

I walk out into the living room and look at my duffle bag.  What to fucking do. Maybe just start looking for a place to live? Shit, I mean maybe Dana's back house wouldn't be all bad, rent free and at least she's a little less scary than Meghan. I decide to text Delaney, keep it simple you know, avoid the messy details.

Hey babe. Missing you.

Perfect. And then I see the dot dot dot right away and I'm getting all excited just thinking about her, just trying to imagine the look on her face right now.  I bet she never thought she'd get me back again.

And then her text comes through. Go fuck yourself.

Hmm. Maybe she didn't realize it was me?

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sentinel23

This is shaping up to be an excellent story. Loving everything so far and I can't wait to see what his ex has been up to.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Trinitus

Sad too see that your ending the story, but all good things come to a end as they say.

johnnylm

I've got one more chapter coming soon, against my better judgment but oh well.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

petefa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've got one more chapter coming soon, against my better judgment but oh well.
Believe me when I say a lot of ppl are looking forward to it!.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login