LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

what is you favorite part of fbb?

Started by d.jun, February 12, 2007, 07:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

missD

I love height and big muscular arms in a woman.

missD

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

UK_Fan

I was a "biceps" man when I first got hooked on female muscle back in the 1980s, now very much a "pecs" man (not breast implants for the most part, just juicy chest muscles).  Always difficult to chose further down the list, but I'll try:

1. Chest (pecs - yummy! Examples - Colette Guimond, Paula Suzuki, Kim Perez; size - Cornelia Brandt, Heather Darling, Christine Envall)
2. Arms (BIGGG! - Tina Lockwood, Kim Perez, Cornelia Brandt, Heather Darling and of course, the great Renee Toney)
3. Back (nice and wide with a great "V-taper" - Cornelia Brandt [size], Andrulla Blanchette [v-taper])
4. Legs (big and shapely quads/hams/calves - Tina Lockwood, Heather Armbrust, Marja Lehtonen)
5. Overall "look" - a really balanced physique with great muscle shape/curves who knows how to show it off to the best effect (e.g. Denise Rutkowski, Andrulla Blanchette).
6. Face (beauty [Jennifer Abrams]/sexy [Christine Roth]/fun-loving, happy and playful [Andrulla Blanchette])
7. Glutes (Luciana Andrade, Colette Guimond, Heather Lee)
8. Abs (many, I live Alina's abs at contest-time at the moment)
9. Neck/traps (Sue Scheppele)
10. Other i) Voice - it depends on the woman - some prettier FBBs I like the sweet feminine voice, other, bigger ones (e.g. Lora Ottenad), I like the deep voice - it just seems a good fit for them.
11. Other ii) Armpit/arm/delts/obliques tie-in - can be really sexy if well developed.