LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

what is you favorite part of fbb?

Started by d.jun, February 12, 2007, 07:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

musclefan09

pecs pecs pecs (doesn't matter if they are natural or enhanced)




alanblu

1. Abs.
2. Bicepts/Tricepts
3. Legs
4. Pecs
5. Looks
6. Back
7. Glutes

andreailc

1- ripped look
2- delts
3- arms
4- veins
5- flat breast
6- back
7- deep voice
8- big clit

by eck

On any girl, regardless of whether or not she has muscles, it's her face. If I don't find her facially attractive, then I'm unlike to be that interested in what her body looks like. I can *appreciate* a great body regardless, but it's the face that makes or breaks the appeal for me.

Of course, a pretty face *and* a muscular body is even better...  :-*

zillaspawn

other than her face its
1- arms
2-abs
3-calves
4-pecs

sevenTEEN

1. face (ideal: Heather Pedigo-like)
2. delts (ideal: Kim Perez-sized)
3. triceps (ideal: Gina Davis contest shape-sized)
4. pecs/breasts (pecs-Collette Guimond-sized  or Wendy McMaster-sized)
5. quads (ideal: Heather Policky-sized)

musclegirl

Strong, veiny feet!!
Pectorals
Legs
Clitoris

beowulff

Huge clit, and cock-crushing pussy.
Biceps.
Shredded pecs.

marcel81x

abdominals developed to perfection are great

arcore23

Giant, massive, muscular & huge arms are my favourites in a woman  ;D.

goldenjet9

I really like a lady with some nice round shoulders. Makes my wanna bite into it like a nice firm orange. mmmmmmmmmm shoranges.

big diesel


oldflatus50

I'd like to cast a vote for personality...and intellect...as part of the "package."  :D  ;)

saarivirta


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login