Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Brittany Renee Gray

Started by manayunk770, July 05, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Brittany Renee Gray is an American glamour model.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Also known as:    Savannah May
Born:    July 5, 1987 (age 31)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Ethnicity:    Caucasian   
Nationality:    American
   
Body
Bra/cup size:    34E (75E)  (same as DD cup)
Boobs:    Enhanced
Both nipples pierced
Height:    5 ft 1 in (1.55 m)
Weight:    110 lb (50 kg)
Body type:    Slim
Eye color:    Brown
Hair:    Brown, Redhead; Long
Pubic hair:    Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS