Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Charlotte Thomson

Started by manayunk770, July 03, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Charlotte Thomson is a UK-based glamour model. Charlotte was voted as Winner in High Street Honey in 2009.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:    July 3, 1987 (age 31)
Truro, Cornwall, England
Ethnicity:    Caucasian   
Nationality:    British   

Body
Measurements:    32D-25-34 in
Bra/cup size:    32D (70D)
Height:    5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Weight:    120 lb (55 kg)
Body type:    Slim
Eye color:    Green
Hair:    Brown
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS