Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Has anyone ever heard of this happening?

Started by Warhawk Overdrive, June 24, 2018, 07:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawk Overdrive

We hear stories about guys who go to the gym then they meet a "normal" woman and she starts going too (my ex-boyfriend got me started). The only case I know of in the reverse was James Cook. He got in better shape when he started dating Annie. (unless he was going the entire time and I just did not notice). Maybe a fbb one of those talk shows. The interviewer sometimes ask how having muscle effects her relationships, and she says something like, "I got my man interested in going to the gym and........"  And the significant other does not have to become a hardcore bodybuilder. But maybe because the woman was going to the gym she used her experience and influence to encourage the other guy and now they have something else to share together. And of course the putting on a couple of pounds of muscle and taking a few inches off that beer belly is a win-win all around.  ;D Anyone ever heard anything like that?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf


Old Surehand

I've heard of it happening a couple of times. There were a couple of female bodybuilders, working as personal trainers, who got involved with their clients. They continued training them and you could see the progress.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS