⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

AmazonKa

Started by Rodned3, June 21, 2018, 09:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodned3

Anyone ever Skyped with her? How is she? Is she truly the best?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rodned3

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321

What I'd like to know is why you almost always get the closeup of her face/chest/arm or the extreme up angle shot from the floor? It's as if she cams from inside a closet. I've never seen any straight on upper body posing.

Rodned3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What I'd like to know is why you almost always get the closeup of her face/chest/arm or the extreme up angle shot from the floor? It's as if she cams from inside a closet. I've never seen any straight on upper body posing.

She might just be too big for the camera lol. Or maybe low resolution on the webcam?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Teggard

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What I'd like to know is why you almost always get the closeup of her face/chest/arm or the extreme up angle shot from the floor? It's as if she cams from inside a closet. I've never seen any straight on upper body posing.

Yo, she ABSOLUTELY does straight-on full upper body posing. I have had many, many, many HBC sessions where she focused on that. Just tell her what you like - she has gigantic legs, and is really proud of them. She will put that cam down on the floor in a heartbeat if you give her the chance, and I (for one) like it. But yes, she absolutely can and will back up and flex so she hits double-bi's and lat spreads in the frame. Also, shirt-ripping if you request it. Her english is not bad, and she is accommodating. I know it seems like I'm white-knighting, but she is absolutely one of the best things on HBC.

Rodned3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What I'd like to know is why you almost always get the closeup of her face/chest/arm or the extreme up angle shot from the floor? It's as if she cams from inside a closet. I've never seen any straight on upper body posing.

Yo, she ABSOLUTELY does straight-on full upper body posing. I have had many, many, many HBC sessions where she focused on that. Just tell her what you like - she has gigantic legs, and is really proud of them. She will put that cam down on the floor in a heartbeat if you give her the chance, and I (for one) like it. But yes, she absolutely can and will back up and flex so she hits double-bi's and lat spreads in the frame. Also, shirt-ripping if you request it. Her english is not bad, and she is accommodating. I know it seems like I'm white-knighting, but she is absolutely one of the best things on HBC.

Awesome Teggard, thanks for the info.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login