LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#INPUT PLZ: [mjohnson] The Runners Next Big Competition | #WIP

Started by mjohnson, June 13, 2018, 07:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjohnson

First story starts realistic then goes some what unrealistic

The Runners Next Big Competition
by mjohnson
______________________

Part 1

This was Karen's senior year in high school she had been running cross country and track all 4 years. Karen was a very pretty girl she had brown hair and brown eyes with long curly hair that was tied up in a ponytail she was of eastern European descent at 5 feet 3 inches and a 113 pounds she was built like a runner with a toned body and perky b cup breasts and a nice firm ass.She was the top runner at the school running the mile in 5:20, but this season Karen decided to quit the track team as she had been beset by injuries during the winter and lost the motivation to compete. After she quit several weeks passed she grew bored and was beginning to be worried she was getting out of shape during her time off. Her Father Jon used to be a professional bodybuilder and suggested she start to lift weights with him at the gym. Karen declined the offer of working out with him but decide it was still a good idea to go the gym to start working out plus there was a guy she really liked at the Gym there named Tom who was a her old cross country coach couple of years ago . Tom had started taking up bodybuilding after he got done competing professionally running he was 29 as Tom had decide he wanted a to change his physique also he had a thing for muscular girls especially ones that had started skinny but grew huge taking steroids. Karen signed up to the Gym Tom went to hoping to see him there she was looking all around thought the gym hoping to see him but at first she didn't recognize him as it had been about a year since she had seen him as he did not have a social media page but he was hotter than ever he was not very tall at 5'7 but was very handsome with brown hair and brown eyes who similar to Ben Affleck the last time she had seen him he was 130 pounds now he looked closer to 180 and was super cut. " Hey Karen" Tom turned around and was surprised to see one of his former runners she was a lot prettier than he remembered. "Oh hi Karen how is everything going? I haven't seen you in a while since I stopped coaching I didn't know you worked out at this gym."
"Everything is going great I barely recognized you Tom you sure got ripped. I stopped running and decided to join the Gym to stay in shape maybe add a little muscle."
"I sorry to hear that Karen but if you want I could show you the what lifts to do to stay in shape."
Karen: I would very much like that it will be like old times."
Tom and Karen went through different weights and exercise for a few hours Tom even agreed to keep coaching Tom and gave her a meal plan showing what types of protein she should eat to add some muscle.

Part 2

Six weeks later
Karen was now very toned she added about 6 pounds of muscle putting her at 119 pounds. Her stomach was tightening up with a six pack forming her calves were a little more toned up. Her ass had increased in mass slightly she was starting to look a little fitter.Matt was looking a little fitter also he had gained about 2 pounds of muscle putting him at 182. Today they were working their core in the gym. A girl walked in who was good sized she probably weighed 139 at 5 feet 9 inches and looked like a physique competitor. She had a beautiful face with Spanish features with plump lips brown eyes tan skin her hair was brown. Tom says Karen this my girlfriend Sera you remember her from the team. Karen just then recognized her friend Sera who had be about two years older than she was. Sera used to be an 800 meter runner on the team at the time she weighed a 120 pounds they were friendly rivals. Hey Sera I almost didn't recognize you. As she glanced a Sera there was almost a hint of jealousy and lust.

mjohnson

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

jcboyd

Greta start - i can see all sorts of directions where this can go...... :clap:

mjohnson

I have somewhat of an idea where this story is going but if anyone has any ideas where they would like this to be headed or how the story could be improved it would be much appreciated

Part 3

"Sera hey Karen long time no see your looking a lot fitter than the last time I saw you looks like Tom has gotten you on his program". "Karen I could say the same to you. You look massive. I didn't know Tom was into Muscular women."
" Sera let's just say the more muscular the better. I have been on his program for over a year. Sera flexed her biceps want to feel them. Karen caressed them they were hard as rocks but gave away a sensual feeling . Sera "You stay with his program you feel like a new woman but don't get any ideas he is my man and I will be the biggest one around here. "Karen I don't know if I would want to be that big but you sure do look great. Muscle really fits you. "Sera thanks the only downside has been my breasts have went from DD to Cs but I like how much perkier they are. Karen looked a Sera's breast she was right but any women would like a set of breasts like Sera's.
Tom was over in the distance admiring the work he put in getting Sera and Karen to their present progress. But both could use some more muscle.Tom knew both girls were very competitive and would do anything to be the best. Maybe he could use the rivalry they had when they were running to get them to the next stage. Also he a good feeling that Karen liked him as she always was giving him flirtatious glances and comments throughout the time the had been training together. Now Sera was back from her trip from Europe things were going to be kicked into overdrive.