⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Adriana Conde

Started by manayunk770, June 12, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Happy 31st Bday Today!!!

Adriana Conde is a Peruvian glamour model.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Also known as:    Adriana Eugenia Conde Gonzales
Born:    June 12, 1987 (age 31)
Moquegua, Peru
Ethnicity:    Latina   
Nationality:    Peruvian   

Body
Measurements:    37-24-38
Bra/cup size:    D
Boobs:    Natural
Height:    5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
Weight:    114 lb (52 kg)
Body type:    Slim
Eye color:    Brown
Hair:    Brown
Underarm hair:    Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS