⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hey guys Tabbyanne here!

Started by tabbyanne, June 11, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tabbyanne

Hey guys! Not been here for along time so thought i'd get back on hows everyone doing? few of my pics here!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tabbyanne

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Old Surehand

Welcome back, Tabbyanne. You look great!


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Warhawk Overdrive

Glad to see u here. I saw pictures of you a few years ago but since I did not see you anymore I figured you were gone 4 ever. Ladies sometimes are here one second and gone the next. I call them "novas" They shine bright for a while then they are gone and all that is left is a beautiful cloud. Or in the case of ladies like you some really nice photos on the internet  ;D
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Frumpy26


rotary8


tabbyanne

haha nah guys still here!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bazbierk


dsax40s

You look amazing. Beautiful, powerful, muscular, sexy!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chango14

OMG you are stunning ? social media links at all ?

FrancisM666


fluffy1

Welcome Back and I am already Sweating.....Hahahahaha
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

Hello Ms Anne
I don't know if you are still here but I just found the articles you did for muscle sports mag and I would like to respectfully disagree on the muscle fetish article. This is part of what you wrote:
What do men with muscle fetishes want? They want to be dominated. They want a woman who is strong and bigger them to tell them what to do. They want to pine for them. They want to be told they are a piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be with a Goddess such as them. They want to fantasize that these women can pick them up and throw them around like a rag doll and make them their bitch.

I like women with muscle as much as anybody else here but I don't want to be: beat up, beat down, dominated, hit, wrestle with or be verbally abused. I know there are tons of men who want that type of thing but not all of them who like femuscle do. To me, its the same as a guy who likes women with a big chest. He likes them because they look good and feel good. Same with female muscle. Some guys like it because they look good and feel good. BTW I don't count muscle worship here. Men have been wanting to touch women's bodies for thousands of years. To me muscle worship is just an extension of that.

I have seen other women say almost this exact same thing a few times over the years and it sometimes makes me think that the women themselves only have half the story. I think to myself, "don't these women ever meet a guy who likes them for how they look, and not what she can do to him?" I guess it is because the guys who like the domination speak louder then other guys. They are the ones who post thinks like: "I wish she would beat me up" or "I want to be crushed by her thighs." While other guys will post something like, "She has a great body."

I don't want to be crushed by a woman's thighs. I want to be between a woman's thighs the old fashioned way. And if those thighs are 24 inches of muscle, so much the better. I don't know if this made any sense and just to be clear I'm not talking bad about guys who like the domination stuff. But when you say it like you did in your article, it almost sounds like that is the beginning and end of the conversation. Very little is said of guys who just like women with muscles and having normal, intimate, consensual relations with them. Just like any other woman

Also, women have been telling guys what to do for thousands of years. They have never needed muscle for that  ;D

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

aaron_geeks


ariston

 :woohoo:

Warhawk Overdrive, such an excellent post. I concur totally and am in the same boat as you. I've never had the urge to be dominated, beaten up, crushed etc etc. I'm old skool and simply get turned on sexually by women with muscle. Such as Tabbyanne!!

Johns

Just new to this. John the 30yr old Scot. Loving Tabbyanne. Been a huge fan of female bodybuilders for years. Melissa Dettwiller Lisa Cross Angela Salvagno Denise Masino and Aleesha Young are my most favourites. Look forward to interacting with like minded individuals and the lovely goddesses