Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jung Da-yeon

Started by Saradas.Org, April 17, 2009, 12:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

YouTube - Jung dayeon FIGUREROBICS DVD

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

YouTube - figurerobics PV



There are more photos at her site. I cannot get a link to them in order to post them here.

I am not sure if this is her as well or not. Her photos appear on this site as well just a different name.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Fit Honey

http://twit***.com/FitHoney Kimy Tanaka (FitHoney) on Twitter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ok, I think I got everything cover.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS