⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bar Refaeli

Started by manayunk770, June 04, 2018, 10:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Bar Refaeli (Hebrew: בר רפאלי‎, born June 4, 1985) is an Israeli glamour model, known for her modeling work and for her relationship with American actor Leonardo DiCaprio. She is the 2009 covermodel of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:    June 4, 1985 (age 33)
Hod HaSharon, Israel
Years active:    2000-present
Ethnicity:    Jewish   
Nationality:    Israeli   

Body
Measurements:    35-25-35 in
Bra/cup size:    34C (75C)
Boobs:    Natural
Height:    1.74 m (5 ft 81⁄2 in)
Body type:    Slim
Eye color:    Blue
Hair:    Brown, Blonde; Long
Underarm hair:    Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS