Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Confessions of a Teenage She-Hulk

Started by king22222000, June 03, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

king22222000

Confessions of a Teenage She-Hulk
Wednesday
I looked up into the mirror and, to my absolute shock, the irises of my eyes were white! I couldn't believe what was happening. How was this possible?

My grip on the sink tightened. My knuckles were white. I stared into the white eyes I saw in the mirror. It couldn't be real, this couldn't be happening.

The intense anger I was feeling a minute ago was being replaced by fear, by astonishment, and by a growing feeling of power.

I could feel my muscles tensing, causing my clothes to feel more snug. My hair was beginning to darken. My skin was very slowly starting to turn green, except for my knuckles, which were white from the strenuous grip I held on the porcelain sink in the girls' bathroom.

So many emotions swirled about in my head. The fear of wondering what the hell was happening to me...the shock of seeing what was happening to my body...the rage I had felt so vividly a mere moment ago, although diminished, was still there as well...a tingling sense of power was also sweeping through my muscles...and deep inside, in a dark place within the depths of my soul, I felt a happiness. This happiness was there because that dark part of me was thinking of the possible uses for this newfound power. This was assuming, of course, that this power didn't kill me before I had a chance to use it.

As this thought entered my mind my fear and shock remained while my anger disappeared. This halted my transformation, as it had been my intense anger that had triggered it in the first place. I would later realize, however, that any violent emotion could possibly cause me to transform.

As I stood, staring into the eyes of a creature I neither knew nor understood, even my fear was replaced with a strong sense of wonder. My breaths were heavy and ragged, my grip on the sink loosening, and the tingling in my body slowing. My eyes, still white, were wide as I gazed intently into them. I was so unnerved that at first I didn't even realize anyone else had entered the restroom.

"Are you all right there, Kerry?" the voice of Tina Cassidy finally breaking through.

"Huh? Oh...oh, yeah, yeah. I'm fine." I blinked and looked down, not wanting to make eye contact.

"Here, you must have dropped these." Tina said as she handed me my glasses.

"Thanks."

"Don't let her get to you. She's just a bitch." Tina said softly. The she Tina was referring to was Bobbi Jones, the most popular girl in school. I was one of the many girls that Bobbi loved to torment.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled weakly, slipping on my glasses.

"Besides, the school year is almost over. Just one more day and we'll all graduate and we'll never have to see her face again." Tina grinned.

"Can't wait." I noticed in the mirror that my eyes were back to normal so I looked up at Tina. "One more day." I repeated.

That Night
I tossed and turned all night, my mind racing with thoughts of the many instances where Bobbi had tortured me. I was far from the only victim but I was probably the one she targeted most. Reason being that I had stood up to her before whereas most of the others saw the futility and didn't bother.

The things Bobbi did ranged from tripping me to out and out threats. As I replayed the many events in my dream my stomach churned. Quiet grunts escaped my lips as I tossed about. Beads of sweat dotted my forehead. I threw the covers off my bed. All the torture, all the abuse...it played over and over in my mind. The torment I endured, the pain she caused...at times it was unbearable. I spent many nights crying and cursing Bobbi Jones. She was the bane of my existence, the thorn in my paw. She was the reason I disliked school. Everything she had done to me, all the pain she caused me, all the anger and sadness I felt...it was all because of her! I hated that bitch! I hated her! I don't want to end my own pain as much as I want her to feel mine! I want her to know what it feels like to be me, all the pain, all the agony, and all the rage!

I sat bolt upright in my bed with a gasp, my heavy breathing the only sound in my room. My heart was about to pound out of my chest. The room was fuzzy and looked weird. But that must be because I'm not wearing my glasses, right? Anyway, I didn't have time to think about that because I had to confront those feelings I had just experienced. After all, those couldn't possibly be my feelings, could they? I'm not capable of feeling such violent emotions so strongly, am I? Of course not, that's ridiculous. I must have somehow been dreaming as those I were someone else, perhaps a character in one of those made-for-TV movies I sometimes watch. It wasn't me, it couldn't be.

I slowly climbed out of bed, my body tingling from the adrenaline. I stumbled into the bathroom and flicked on the light. I squinted my eyes due to the bright light and fumbled about until I turned on the water. My body was still feeling weird from my nightmare, like thousands of needles were poking me all over. And I felt very warm, like I had a fever. My hands were shaking as I turned the faucet off, the water having filled the sink. I cupped my hands and splashed my face with the cool water. I took several deep breaths, trying to relax. Finally, my heartbeat slowed to normal and the prickly feelings stopped. The water felt very good against my face. My body was cooling down.

A wave of what can only be called exhaustion hit me suddenly. It felt like bricks were tied to my eyelids. I started back to bed but then remembered that I had left the light on. I turned to flip it off when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a strange reflection in the mirror. Somehow, someway, the irises of my eyes were once again white! I leaned into the mirror for a closer look but my extreme tiredness caused me to keep closing my eyes. I had to fight to open them again.

Was this a trick my mind was playing on me? Was it the way the light was hitting my eyes? It had to be something. I stared at the strange sight before me. A yawn overtook me and I nearly fell asleep while still standing. And when I opened me eyes again the irises were once again my normal brown.

It must have been my imagination. That had to be it. I shuffled back to bed and fell into a deep sleep.

Thursday
I awoke still feeling a bit tired but otherwise fine. I dressed and went to school and arrived at my normal time.

"How's it going, Ker?" Tina asked me as I passed her in the hall.

"You would not believe the dream I had last night." I said as I leaned against a nearby locker. "It was insane. Hell, all of yesterday was insane."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "I must have ate some whacked out shit for breakfast or else I'm losing my mind or something because...it's so crazy you'd want to lock me up if I told you."

"Hey, I told you to quit drinking." Tina chuckles.

"Well, I must have fallen off the wagon considering the crazy shit I was seeing yesterday. I'm telling you, girl..." I whistled. Our conversation ended as the warning bell rang and we went off to our separate classes.

What had happened yesterday, or what I thought had happened or something, was still on my mind later as my study hall began. The class was in the library and my favorite bully, Bobbi, was also in there for study hall. I could hear her and her friends laughing at me but I tried not to show it. I had become good at that. But they kept snickering quietly so I got up to look at some books. They followed me.

"Just what you need, brain, more books to stick your nose in." Bobbi said to me. My body stiffened. "Hey, I'm talking to you."

"I'm just killing some time until class is over." I said softly.

"What's your problem, nerd?"
"Huh? I don't have a problem." I answered.

"Well, you're my problem." Bobbi walked up to me. "And you know how I deal with problems?"

"Bobbi, I just want to..." I nervously adjusted my glasses.

"Look, dork, I don't care what you want, all right? What I do care about, though, is that this is the last time we'll see each other. And we got to do something special to celebrate."

"Please...just let me go. Please?" I said quietly.

"Please, please!" Bobbi mocked. "You're pathetic, you know that? You make me sick."

"I just want to go." I started walking past when Bobbi grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back. I stumbled and hit the bookcase hard. "Uff!" I grabbed my back and moaned in pain.

"Oh, did that hurt?" Bobbi asked with a smirk on her face.

"Bobbi...please...please don't do this."

"Bite me, you little bitch!" Bobbi snarled as she shoved me again. I fell back into the bookcase again. However, something happened, something snapped. A rumbling growled bellowed from inside me. I had been pushed too far. For years Bobbi Jones had tormented me and I allowed it. No more! All this pent-up anger and rage boiled over and a hotness burned within me. As soon as I hit against the bookcase I immediately sprang forward and punched Bobbi square in the mouth. Her two cronies were stunned as I knocked Bobbi on her ass. I stood, trembling, as I quickly and deeply inhaled and exhaled. I closed my eyes as wave after wave of unchecked rage flowed through my body. I felt my body tensing, my muscles tingling.

Bobbi put a hand to her lip, which I had bloodied, and her expression changed from one of shock to a blazing anger. She leaped to her feet and shoved me at the same time. I barely moved, my body like stone.

I lifted my head and glared at Bobbi. Then I heard a gasp. The irises of my eyes were white! My whole body shook as my anger kept growing and growing. My skin began to slowly turn a light shade of green. My muscles flexed and tensed. The white dress blouse I was wearing began to feel a bit snug. My light blue jeans tightened. My world was vanishing in a sea of red fury.

I clenched my fists as I felt my strength grow. I could actually feel my muscles expanding, testing the limits of my clothes. My white tennis shoes were bulging, the sides bowing out, as my feet grew.

I could only grunt and groan as this amazing transformation overtook me. Bobbi and her cronies watched, petrified in wide-eyed silence. This was happening in the back of the library and no one had heard the commotion yet.

My black leather belt creaked and groaned in protest as my hips widened. The legs of my jeans rose as I got taller, exposing my blue socks. My normally light brown hair was turning black and growing longer and thicker. My skin was getting more and more green.

SSSSHHHHRRRRRIIIIPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

Softball-sized muscles were sprouting from my arms, ripping through the sleeves of my blouse. The buttons on the blouse were straining to stay on. My facial features were changing, my lips becoming fuller. My glasses were slowly sliding down my nose.

The light blue denim of my jeans tried to stretch to accommodate my growth but...

SSSSCCCCHHHHRRRRIIIPPP!!!!!!!

The outside seams of the jeans split apart, the rips traveling to my upper thighs. Bulges formed on the fronts of my tennis shoes as my toes enlarged and pressed forward. The laces creaked. The back of my blouse tore open, my thickening blackish hair cascading down my back. The buttons on my blouse cuffs popped off.

I growled fiercely as my anger grew unabated. I looked at myself, at my changing body. This can't be real! It can't be! It's not possible. I tried to stop this unbelievable transformation but was unsuccessful. I felt my strength growing at a remarkable level. The power was intoxicating, the feeling beyond words. The transformation hurt, but at the same time an intense euphoria overwhelmed me.

POP! POP! POP!

The laces on my tennis shoes burst as my feet outgrew the constraints of my footwear. My blue socks stretched to fit due to the elastic in them but they could only stretch so far. The heels of my shoes separated and popped loose from the body as I grew. My glasses slid off the bridge of my nose. I snatched them out of the air with my left hand. I grinned as I smashed them with ease, glass flying on the floor.

My boiling fury was intense, the heat literally emanating from my green skin. Sweat beaded and dotted my body, which was warm to the touch. Blood thundered in my ears as my heart pounded. My muscles strained as my body continued growing. An incredible amount of energy was being created that needed an outlet. My grunts were bestial in their ferocity. What I was transforming into was unlike any other normal being on Earth. Consumed with rage and with but one thought, revenge. I had been wronged and the time had come for justice. I was unable to get justice for myself, but this...this Hulk...this...She-Hulk, would get that justice.

My belt snapped into three pieces, slithering loose off of me like a snake. The button fly on my jeans exploded off as my hips widened. I growled as my body was being pressed upon by my too small clothes.

My mind was being forced out by the ferocious beast that was taking over my body. An all-consuming rage filled every ounce of my body, power surging and growing.

POP! POP!

Two buttons on my blouse popped loose as my breasts began to balloon. The button flap on my shirt pocket was also popped off as my chest expanded. The tiny links of my zipper began to slowly pull apart as my hips widened and my thighs expanded. The seat of my jeans split, the back pockets of my jeans hanging and flapping loose by threads.

The fear and disbelief in the eyes of the three watching me was intensely satisfying. But was that the beast's feeling...or my own? I snarled at them and then smiled as they almost wet their pants.

My blue socks tore and ripped apart as my enlarging green toes, still adorned with my red nail polish, proved too much for the socks. The inside seams of my jeans burst open to relieve the pressure being built up by my growing legs.

I unleashed a fearsome growl as I stood to my full height of nearly 7 feet tall. The windows seemed to rattle from the force. A commotion began but my focus was elsewhere. I barely even noticed the other two standing next to Bobbi, I had tunnel-vision straight on her. I lightly touched the bookcase to my right and sent it toppling over. Loud crashes followed as it sent the next one over and so on. Screams filled the air as people ran for help, ran to help, and ran for their lives.

The tall girl next to Bobbi, whose name was Janet, began running away. Unfortunately, she wasn't paying attention and ran headfirst through one of the glass doors leading out of the library. The less said about what happened the better but she passed away on the scene from blood loss.

The other girl next to Bobbi, Amanda, dropped to her knees upon seeing all of this and began crying hysterically. She was suffering a nervous breakdown and would eventually be committed to an asylum. She spends her days rocking in a chair and brushing her now white hair.

I, or perhaps I should say the beast, grabbed Bobbi by the collar and slammed her against the wall. A sickening thud sounded. The beast roared. Another rumbling growl bellowed deep within me. I had no control over what was happening. In fact, it was if I were watching what was happening on an old television where the picture would distort every few seconds. But I could do nothing about what the beast did. I could only watch helplessly. The beast was driven by an intense and pure rage. It was motivated by my own dislike for Bobbi. But the beast was taking this too far.

I stared at Bobbi's limp and crumpled body. What had this beast done? How was this possible? As I pondered these questions the beast leapt out the nearest window and took off running. The sound of ambulance and other emergency sirens filled the air but began to fade as we reached the vast forest a mile from the school.

This is a dream, right? It has to be. This kind of stuff only happens in those cheesy movies on Sci-Fi. It's just too...it's too surreal. I half-expected some director to shout, "Cut!" or to see Ashton Kutcher jump out to tell me I had just been Punk'd.

My eyelids began to get very heavy. It was so hard to think straight. I tried in vain to remain awake but this incredible drowsiness overcame me. My eyes blinked once...twice...three times, each blink longer than the previous one. Before I knew it I was asleep.

Friday
This is the last entry that will ever be made in this diary. For all intents and purposes I no longer exist. I'm too much of a danger to others. I don't deserve to live. I don't how all this came about, how I came to be cursed with this condition. And honestly, I think it's best that no one else ever find out either. The possibilities for this...this power of mine...this curse of mine to be exploited are mind-boggling.

I spent the night thinking about how exactly to finish this, how to do so in a way that I know it'll be done, and how to do so without the beast emerging again. I'm going to fall out of a helicopter. That should kill me even if I transform again...I think.  I saw a movie like that once.

P.S.- By the way, I read in the paper that Bobbi was in a coma after what happened at the school. She remained in a vegetative state for over a year and her organs would eventually be used to help those who need transplants. It's ironic, she spent her life tormenting people but in the end she saved so many lives. I guess you could say she became a reluctant heroine.