Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

If u had a date and can chose what she wears...

Started by Absfan01, May 29, 2018, 08:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Absfan01

hey guys,

there is a question in my mind i cant find the best answer- maybe there is no best answer but if u had to chose what the woman wear on ur date- what would you chose? ofc we are talking about a date with afemale athlete..

its soo hard..
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Absfan01

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sheep

Hmm personally in a dream world it would be a bikini with all her muscles on show, but in reality I would love an off the shoulder dress to show off strong shoulders and short enough to glimpse the power in the legs, matched with a tan and preferably some tan lines outlining competition suit under neath.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hmm personally in a dream world it would be a bikini with all her muscles on show, but in reality I would love an off the shoulder dress to show off strong shoulders and short enough to glimpse the power in the legs, matched with a tan and preferably some tan lines outlining competition suit under neath.

That sounds good. I'm kind of indifferent to tan lines. I would like whatever kind of dress she is wearing to show off her muscle enhanced curves
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

tate1

Since I love the juxtaposition of muscle and femininity, I'd say a frilly and/or lacy pretty dress. Very feminine and then pow muscles.

beowulff

Daisy Dukes and a halter-tied shirt.

Like so: https: //i. pinimg. com/originals/9c/9a/da/9c9adadc1d1b4bbc236f34e7e889c31a.jpg

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

Sexy gym wear -- neon yellow halter top, and pin striped leggings. My God do fbbs utterly look unbelievable in leggings.
I think they know it and love the effect they have on guys.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cook


Sheep

Leggings good one. I agree they do look awesome especially when viewed from the front!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

donkey100

A top thats tight that shows off her arms and shoulders and a skort that shows off her legs.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bobsaget

If you went on a date with say Aleesha Young, there is nothing she could wear that would hide her shape, but ideally, I would want her to wear a tank top and yoga pants  :-*
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

papadoc1981

I'd like to keep it simple.  The classic little black dress with heels to match.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DamageControl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd like to keep it simple.  The classic little black dress with heels to match.

Ditto  :woot:

Little black dress is always in style and really works to show off arms, shoulders, and back.


lemuscle

For me, muscle display is everything. So Micro bikini and a tall pair of Stilettos to make those leg muscles jump!
"because a girl can never have too much muscle"

tg_cyan

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Roel

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login