Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hello All!

Started by TheKell_Zone, May 23, 2018, 04:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKell_Zone

Hello,

I hope I came to the right website.

I've been a competitive athlete for most of my recent past, so fitness has always been a pretty important part of my lifestyle. I'm just now looking into getting into figure and bikini modeling, and maybe even some bodybuilding in the near future, so I hope to get more insight and support from everyone here and to meet some like-minded people!


beowulff

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello,

I hope I came to the right website.

I've been a competitive athlete for most of my recent past, so fitness has always been a pretty important part of my lifestyle. I'm just now looking into getting into figure and bikini modeling, and maybe even some bodybuilding in the near future, so I hope to get more insight and support from everyone here and to meet some like-minded people!

Welcome!
Good luck with your competitions, and please post some progress photos.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TheKell_Zone

Thanks!

I'll be sure to do that as I get my body ready over the coming months.
How exactly do you post pictures?

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks!

I'll be sure to do that as I get my body ready over the coming months.
How exactly do you post pictures?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

TheKell_Zone

Thanks! I'll get to uploadimg sometime next week!

I'll admit, I'm a bit anxious about it because while it'd be nice to get my name and face out there for potential sponsorships or to get support from fellow athletes, it's my first time showing myself on a website like this

beowulff

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks! I'll get to uploadimg sometime next week!

I'll admit, I'm a bit anxious about it because while it'd be nice to get my name and face out there for potential sponsorships or to get support from fellow athletes, it's my first time showing myself on a website like this

We are a very supportive bunch!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TheKell_Zone



Just took it this morning
I'm 5'8 1/2" (pretty much 5'9"), currently weighing 142 pounds
I know I'm pretty tiny in terms of bodybuilding standards, but I hope to compete in my first figure competition by next summer

beowulff

Beautiful....
Looking forward to seeing your progress!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TheKell_Zone

 You're too kind :D

I'm a little smaller than I'd like thanks to my diet so I'm looking to bulk up in the near future

dsax40s

You look wonderful.  Best of luck!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

berye

awesome physique! i'd love to see how you look now!