LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bettina Salomone Kadet

Started by mason55, November 08, 2008, 06:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mason55

Bettina Salomone Kadet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Contest History

1997: NABBA qualifier for the NABBA German Championships – 1st place
1997: NABBA German Championships - 1st place
1998: NABBA Night of Champions (qualifier for the European Championships) – 1st place
1998: NABBA European Championships – 1st place and Overall
1998: NABBA World Championships – 5th place
2002: Musclemania World Championships – 1st place Heavyweight
2003: NPC New England/New Hampshire – 1st place Heavyweight and Overall
2003: NPC New England /New Hampshire Tournament of Champions -1st place Heavyweight and Overall
2004: Qualifier for the German Championships 1st place Heavyweight and Overall
2004: IFBB German Championships 2nd place Heavyweight
2005: NPC New England Championships-1st place Heavyweight and Overall
2005: NPC Jr.Nationals-1st place Heavyweight
2006: NPC Nationals - 8th Place Heavyweight
2007: NPC USA - 6th Place Heavyweight


aldebaran42

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AMG lite

Bettina Kadet - NPC National Level Bodybuilder

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     
Some Info about BETTINA:


1. Where were you born?
In a small town in Northrhine-Westphalia, Germany. In 2000 I moved to Boston, MA. Since August 2008 I live in Palm Springs, CA


2. What is your profession?
Back in Germany I worked as an optician. Now I work as an Executive Assistant.


3. What kind of activities/sports did you do before you started lifting weights?
Horseback riding. I had my first pony at the age of 12, then "big horses" after that. I did that for quite some time, also took part in competitions.


4. How and when did you get involved into lifting weights?
There was a women's gym across the street from where I worked in Germany. I had to kill two hours during lunch break every day so one day I just walked right in and checked it out. That's how the whole thing started, I spent every lunch break in there from that point, sometimes even went back there at night for another training session or one of the aerobics classes.


5. Goal to compete right away?
Honestly, and I hope that doesn't sound too vain – it was. I remember when I touched the weights for the first time - it just felt like the right thing and I was hooked. The gym owner was a competitive bodybuilder and we started training together pretty soon after I joined her gym. Of course it took me quite some years to actually get up on stage for the first time.


6. First competition and placing?
Well the first one wasn't such a great shot ;-), I placed 5th out of five at a local IFBB qualifier for the German Championships in 1994 if I remember correctly. I think I erased that from my memory ;-) !


7.Which contest /biggest success?
Definitely the Jr. Nationals this year, where I won the Heavyweight class.


8. List of competitions
1997: NABBA qualifier for the NABBA German Championships – 1st place
1997: NABBA German Championships - 1st place
1998: NABBA Night of Champions (qualifier for the European Championships) – 1st place
1998: NABBA European Championships – 1st place and Overall
1998: NABBA World Championships – 5th place
2002: Musclemania World Championships – 1st place Heavyweight
2003: NPC New England/New Hampshire – 1st place Heavyweight and Overall
2003: NPC New England /New Hampshire Tournament of Champions -1st place Heavyweight and Overall
2004: Qualifier for the German Championships 1st place Heavyweight and Overall
2004: IFBB German Championships 2nd place Heavyweight
2005: NPC New England Championships-1st place Heavyweight and Overall
2005: NPC Jr.Nationals-1st place Heavyweight

2006: NPC Nationals - 8th Place Heavyweight

2007: NPC USA - 6th Place Heavyweight

2009 California State Championships 3rd place HW
2009 Los Angeles Championships 2nd place HW


9. Typical day:
I get up at 6.30am and take my two boxer dogs for a walk. Then I get ready for work. Usually I get home around 6pm, eat, take the dogs out again and get ready for the gym. Training is from 8pm -10pm, then back home, eat, relax and off to bed around midnight.


10. How often do you train a week?
Off season I train two days on, one day off. I like to train heavy as my body responds best to that.


11. Main differences competiton /off season
I try to go heavy as long as I can, usually until about 4-5 weeks out. Well and then there is the hatred cardio, it always takes me quite some effort to really lean down so I add two cardio sessions/day in pre-contest time. The first one is from 5am-6.30am before breakfast, the second one after training at night around 10pm-11pm. And then not to forget the diet, always hard for me. I'm a confessing chocoholic and especially at the beginning of the diet it is hard to stick with it and stay away from the "nasty stuff". Once I see my body transform it's easy to be "good" ;-).


11. Stats:
Best lifts: Bench 225 lbs, squats 285 lbs, leg press 1000 lbs.
Some stats: Biceps 15.5 inches, quads 24.5 inches.


12. Best body part
Oh that's easy, definitely my back!


13. Favorite exercise / least favorite
I love training arms, I don't necessarily have a favorite exercise. I really like to hit them with supersets. What I really hate are preacher curls.
My least favorite exercise is squats. I'm definitely stronger in my upper body so I have to work hard to make my legs grow.


14. Hobbies
Shopping, inline skating, going to the beach, walks with my dogs, going to the movies or just hanging out with friends. Off season I like to go clubbing but that is over once a contest preparation starts.



luvbarbie

I have asked Andy to make major changes in my page on his site, because I have a new name, Bettina Salomone.
I am currently working as an optician, my former profession, in an ophthalmology office in Palm Desert, CA.  I will be competing next year, 2010, most likely in the Masters Nationals. The recent photo update on AMG was from the post USA phot shoot, July 2009, by Jon Abeyta.
thank you to all of you who have supported me.

RobMash

Thanks for the notification Bettina! One curious why do you have changed your name?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

luvbarbie

I am getting married in May. Changed website name to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

luvbarbie

Why does it seem that female bodybuilders lose their popularity when they announce they are getting or are already married? Do guys only pay attention to fbb for some type of fantasy, that they think they can date them?

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why does it seem that female bodybuilders lose their popularity when they announce they are getting or are already married? Do guys only pay attention to fbb for some type of fantasy, that they think they can date them?

I'm not interested if a bodybuilder if married or not. If I appreciate a bodybuilder, I continue to appreciated her also after she married. Do you have the sensation to have lost some your fans Bettina?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Devilsharvest

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why does it seem that female bodybuilders lose their popularity when they announce they are getting or are already married? Do guys only pay attention to fbb for some type of fantasy, that they think they can date them?

Hi Bettina........
Well..... i think it´s a kind of thinking by some Guys - you know, Fantasy/Reality ;) - lol. I can only speak for myself. I´m proud to have you here in the Forum and i ´ve all the Respect for your Discipline and Strenght to enter and stay in the Bodybuilding Buisness 8) because i know it´s some kind of damn hard work.
Best wishes for your Mariage! :)

Carpe Diem  8)

luvbarbie

Thanks to all of you for your best wishes. My post was to point out that many of the women on the webcams are married or seriously in a committed relationship, but keep it under wraps. Why, I don't know. I have seen a drop off in interest from photgraphers and webcam supporters since I made the announcement. Next year I will compete in the Masters, under my married name and I plan to be in the best shape of my life. My thanks to all of you

sly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

AMG lite

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 

RobMash

2011 USA Bodybuilding, Figure, Physique and Bikini Championships

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

glassman

Bettina Salomone

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

Bettina Salomone Kadet
I Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive