⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Which Angie do you prefer?

Started by iluvweed, May 08, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iluvweed

Pre op?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Or post op?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can't decide myself! Both are beautiful! :sorry:
Legalize weed now!

iluvweed

Legalize weed now!

shelby

Pre op for me, I personally dislike any plastic breasts period!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mikeg1978

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sa2009

I like the pre op more actually .  I used to chat a bit with her . She doesn't like the blonde hair look she had in the early years .

iluvweed

Nice feedback, everyone! I go back and forth on this myself. At one point I thought fake breasts are better than no breasts. Then again I find female gymnasts very attractive and they are all "flat chested" (pardon the parlance, women gymnasts... you are the epitome of beauty.) :rock:

I guess I have no strong preference on the issue of breast size or lack thereof. If you're hot, you're hot. If you're not you're not. Case closed IMHO.   
Legalize weed now!

papadoc1981

Always prefer pre-op.  If a woman feels unattractive(or not attractive enough), go get your hair done.  Where a little extra make-up.  Buy some sexy clothing.  Go to a gym.  Basically what I'm getting at is any changes you wanna get made by getting on an operating table just doesn't appeal to me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

autechre

She's had her boobs done multiple times, so pre op or first set for me.

The newer, huge ones are too OTT for me.

Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

mariobkei

Love her no matter what.
She's beautiful in all pics, but I like more the pics without implants

JoeBannen

She looks fantastic before and after.

Hope she makes some more videos soon!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

beowulff

Pre, of course.
Who needs silicone when you have a chest like hers?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggs

I'm going to buck the trend here and vote post-op.
And I like her current set more than the smaller ones pictured. There are a lot of bad bolt-ons out there but whoever did Angie's did a great job.

iluvweed

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pre, of course.
Who needs silicone when you have a chest like hers?
I am now in agreement with you upon further reflection. Breasts are soft and I like everything on a body rock-hard, ripped and chiseled like a stone statue! Rock-hard muscles get me hard as a rock! :dance:
Legalize weed now!

iluvweed

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Always prefer pre-op.  If a woman feels unattractive(or not attractive enough), go get your hair done.  Where a little extra make-up.  Buy some sexy clothing.  Go to a gym.  Basically what I'm getting at is any changes you wanna get made by getting on an operating table just doesn't appeal to me.
No offense intended, but there's a difference between where and wear. Contextual examples, "Where are you going?" as opposed to, "You wear too much makeup." Not to be confused with "ware," which, of course, is a manufactured product for sale at a price.  If you want English lessons, my tutelage is free of charge even though I should charge a lot.
I know, English is maddening. I've been dealing with it since childhood  :laugh:   
Legalize weed now!

papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Always prefer pre-op.  If a woman feels unattractive(or not attractive enough), go get your hair done.  Where a little extra make-up.  Buy some sexy clothing.  Go to a gym.  Basically what I'm getting at is any changes you wanna get made by getting on an operating table just doesn't appeal to me.
No offense intended, but there's a difference between where and wear. Contextual examples, "Where are you going?" as opposed to, "You wear too much makeup." Not to be confused with "ware," which, of course, is a manufactured product for sale at a price.  If you want English lessons, my tutelage is free of charge even though I should charge a lot.
I know, English is maddening. I've been dealing with it since childhood  :laugh:

Yeah well normal forums have these things called EDIT buttons that allow you to go back and fix mistakes caused by spelling errors.  Unfortunately Saradas doesn't see fit to provide such a useful tool so it is what it is.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggs

Yeah, things like editing and being able to search are for pussies.

wait... :what: