⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#MANIPS: Named FBB's~collected

Started by iluvweed, May 05, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iluvweed

[iluvweed] May Your Dreams Be This Pleasant! *Illus*

Cory Everson is inarguably one of the most beautiful women of all time! Reimagine her growing to herculean size and strength! This is a fantasy of mine. I love jerking off to these images! Enjoy!
PS. They are all morphs. Be ye not deceived. Lest I be accused of dishonesty. Just in case it is not obvious to any newbies. :funny:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
Legalize weed now!

iluvweed

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Legalize weed now!

iluvweed

I actually dreamed this. I'm not lying. I woke up with an erection. :singing:

The dream:

I had a session with Diane Solomons. She invited me in wearing platform high heels in which she stood well over six feet tall! I felt puny and looked down in shame. Sensing it she laid down the law, "Pipsqueak! I'm the BOSS! This is going to go MY WAY! Not yours!"     
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Completely compliant and totally emasculated by her physical superiority, I gasped as she lifted me with a seeming effortlessness!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She commanded me to get down on my knees and worship her incredible legs. I was flabbergasted!
Her right leg had deep, deep cuts! Her left leg had "spider web" vascularity!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Then she ordered me to lay on my back. Removing her shoes, she stood on me rendering me imobile and demanded I worship her calves.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her left calf had a deep cut! She insisted that I stick my tongue in it and lick it. I eagerly obeyed. Then she told me to wrap my lips around the pulsating blue vein throbbing on her spectacular right calf. I did as I was told. What choice did I have?

Alas, I then woke up screaming, "Noooooooo! I want more!" I wanted to pleasure her vagina with my mouth! Denied it by waking up, I pleasured myself. What choice did I have? Rhetorical. None whatsoever! Blue balls was the painful alternative. :) 
Legalize weed now!

iluvweed

Shelley is growing!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When will it stop?! Not ever if I have my wish!

Wish granted! She' the biggest bodybuilder of all time now! :wow:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Legalize weed now!

iluvweed

I like to fantasize that Melissa Coates grows bigger and bigger and BIGGER! :wow:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Legalize weed now!

iluvweed

I'm fully aware these are obvious morphs. Help me out on her name, please. I have a pretty good memory. But....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why am I getting a strong feeling that she has the same first name as a world-famous guitarist?

Andres Segovia?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's coming to me... isn't the rock star's surname the same as a palace in England?

Nottingham?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Something like Windsor? Then again I might be mistaken :-[   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lindsay Mulinazzi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Aka Ironfire.  :thanks:
Legalize weed now!

iluvweed

Prince said it best. Reimagine her morphed to the max! I love her! But the bigger, the better IMHO. A female muscle fantasy to be sure! :woohoo:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kneel and worship, men! She is vastly superior! :dance:
Legalize weed now!

ravi777

SHE COULD CRUSH the Poor Horse with a CRUSH From her THIGHS

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is called BODY Scissoring a Horse I think

Fistpumpfarajj

I've made these.Enjoy

[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/[/img]


[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/[/img]



yes I know I have a problem

Fistpumpfarajj


grainy4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Apsin23

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Apsin23

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That is so very impressive details on her beautiful.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she's already incredible but love the morphs

Thanks for feedback

Apsin23

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:wow:  these look really really good! They look real! I give you karma, keep up the GREAT work

Glad you like them

Apsin23

Here I attempt to re-post the ones that were inexplicably deleted by PhotoBucket:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

peakfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Super quick  Rene Marven *animated* morph I made, enjoy!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Does anyone still have the actual animated file for this one?  (including the original poster)