LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ava Van Rose

Started by manayunk770, May 03, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

Ava Van Rose (born 1987 in Dublin, Ireland) is an Irish Glamour model, Pole Dancer and Actress best known for her desire to become the first big Irish pornstar.

Career Build-up
Since appearing almost nude in the Sun, Ava Van Rose has allegedly flooded with movie offers.

"I've been offered roles in lots of porn movies and videos and people are constantly getting in touch with me to ask if I've ever considered porn. Until now it's not something I thought much about, but it might be an avenue I'll go down in future," Ava Van Rose said.

"I'm currently a 32E bra size, but I'm going up three or four cup sizes to a 32GG so it will be a big change. But I'm all about breaking down barriers and trying new things so 'Ireland's first porn star', why not? I like the sound of that."

"Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't 32E is already a huge pair of boobs? I can't even picture 32GG boobs nor do I have any idea what I would do with them."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:   1987
Dublin, Ireland
Years active:   2012-present
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Nationality:   Irish

Body
Measurements:   32E
Bra/cup size:   32E (70E)
Boobs:   Natural
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Hazel
Hair:   Brunette; Long
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Texans

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login