⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Worn bikinis for sale

Started by Danni Terresa, April 04, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danni Terresa

Hi, I have several competition bikinis, including those I wore when I won the UK Championships  and  the World Championships.  I also have micro bikinis from photo shoots I have done. They  are available to buy and come with complimentary photos of me wearing them.  Any questions or special requests, send an email at: themuscleminx@gmail.com  or  danniterresa@gmail.com  😘


Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, I have several competition bikinis, including those I wore when I won the UK Championships  and  the World Championships.  I also have micro bikinis from photo shoots I have done. They  are available to buy and come with complimentary photos of me wearing them.  Any questions or special requests, send an email at: themuscleminx@gmail.com  or  danniterresa@gmail.com  😘
Hi Danni Terresa,
Congrats on being our first poster!
Would you be able to post a picture or 2 of the suits you are selling so members can see, maybe with a history for each one? As in our example, maybe a contest pic of you wearing, which contest etc.
That would paint a picture of what you have for sale.  😉
Thanks again
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Danni Terresa

Thank you, I will sort out some photos of my competition bikinis, I have photos of me winning the various championships in them.

I have received a lot of emails from fans wanting to buy  the extreme micro bikinis, I have worn in photo shoots, they have proved to be very popular!. ( probably because of the photos that come with them! 😉)

In an attempt to answer a lot of the questions I have been emailed, please see below;

I can send the items freshly worn and un-washed if preferred.

It can be a video clip of me flexing while  wearing the item, rather than photos.

I can buy specific items and wear them for a photos shoot,  then sell them to you, you just need to let me know where I can purchase them.

MM x

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you, I will sort out some photos of my competition bikinis, I have photos of me winning the various championships in them.

I have received a lot of emails from fans wanting to buy  the extreme micro bikinis, I have worn in photo shoots, they have proved to be very popular!. ( probably because of the photos that come with them! 😉)

In an attempt to answer a lot of the questions I have been emailed, please see below;

I can send the items freshly worn and un-washed if preferred.

It can be a video clip of me flexing while  wearing the item, rather than photos.

I can buy specific items and wear them for a photos shoot,  then sell them to you, you just need to let me know where I can purchase them.

MM x

MuscleMinx
That is fantastic! We did not know if this topic would be of interest to our members or not, so my thoughts about promoting your items more "aggressively" with pictures! But maybe you do not need to.
If you have items that are not acquired, maybe try with pictures as members would like to see examples of what you are wanting to raise sponsorship on.
Thanks for using this idea, and I hope other athletes will also use this topic section to raise sponsorship.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Eric

this could be the perfect gift for girl, she is also preparing for competition.

Danni Terresa

Ok. Let me know if you want anything.