⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[fokerz] Carol and Her Weighted Workout

Started by fokerz, April 02, 2018, 07:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fokerz

Carol and Her Weighted Workout
by fokerz
___________________

Part 1

She told me to follow her. The basement door opened and we went in a room, full of diverse gym-equipment, weights, dumbbells, training devices and bars. Rays of light were sneaking through the small windows, which were now closed. The air stood still and it was very hot inside. Carol looked at me and asked. "Today I want to test my strength and push my muscles to the limit, would you help me?" Her voice sounded full of concentration and she seemed to be very serious. Looking around I nodded my head. All the training tools and weights of various size impressed me. There was plenty of free weights, plates, belts and weighted chains in the room. "During this workout I will show you how I developed my muscles and became as strong as I am," she continued. Hmm, muscles? What kind of muscles? I looked back at Carol, she was wearing an oversized puffy jacket and some loose pants. Her figure seemed to me quite wide and I supposed she was a bit overweight and fatty. That would make sense with the weight-losing workout. "Obviously, working out is about physical strength, but not just that, mental strength is also essential, the strength of my mind is of even greater importance than the pure strength of my body" she said, attentively looking at me as if she was examining me in somethings. Then came a bit an astonishing question. "Do you mind if I take my upper clothes and my pants off? I prefer to workout by high temperatures and want to get a full performance from my body as well" Still being a little bit shocked I nodded again and murmured, "Sure, go ahead".

Carol unzipped her jacket and threw it aside. My jaw instantly dropped down. I couldn't see even a piece of fat on her upper body, instead of that it was covered in layers and layers of shredded and well developed muscles, kind of muscles I've only seen on some professional bodybuilders. Even relaxed her biceps were huge, not less than 17 inches around. Her triceps bulging dramatically to the sides, her deltoid muscles almost the size of softballs. Amazed I looked at her breasts, they were not like normal breasts at all. Two big pec plates, covered in veins were protruding out of her pumped upper body. The gap between them had to be at least 2 inches deep. They were partially covered by a pink sport bra, and I could say, the material was already well stretched, trying to embrace her man-shaming pecs. Her nipples, somehow half of an inch in lengths, were easy to recognize, they were placed a bit to the side of each massive pectoral plate and were looking rather down, dragging with them the material and revealing more of her pectoral meat. But her abdominal muscles made my eyes widen. Never have I ever seen such chiselled blocks of abs. She had a remarkable 8-pack, each of the cubes standing separately, the lines between them had to be not less than an inch deep. It seemed, I could insert a finger to the middle in those canyons of her insanely developed muscle cubes. They were as well covered in veins even at rest. Carol turned around and I had no chance to focus on her impressive muscular back, because she took her pants in one quick motion off. Her shredded meaty glutes, divided only by a thin line of her black thongs came in sight. They were trained  to such condition, that I could clearly see outlines of each muscle group and all the striations of her butt. The muscularity of her thighs was so hardcore they were hanging inches over her knees and were visible even when she stood with her back to me. Each of her calves was the size of my thigh at its widest.

I marveled her muscular legs in motion as Carol wandered to a set of dumbbells. Nonchalant she ran her fingers over some of them, she passed 40's, 50's and 60's before settling on a pair of 80-pound dumbbells. She moved with them to the center of the room and said facing me "Let's do some warm-up". I couldn't believe my ears, warm-up with 80 pounds in each arm? The muscular girl in front of me began to perform perfect bicep curls. Rep after rep she lifted the weight alternatively with each arm. After a set of 20 reps her biceps grew bigger and veins began to ran over them. She was breathing rhythmically and after 5 seconds started her second set. I was admiring her physic; her body was beyond perfection, beyond any possible muscularity I could imagine on a young girl. She didn't seem to be older than 20 years old. How could she have such a shredded body? By another look on her abs I noticed, she didn't actually have an 8-pack. Her high placed thongs covered the last visible set of bricks and to my amazement, there were some more bulges under them. Is it somehow even possible to have a 10-pack of abs at all? Meanwhile this muscle angel was doing reps without even braking a sweat.  When Carol completed the 20th rep of her third set she kept the massive dumbbells at her shoulders and requested, "Take the timer... and come closer" I took one from the table and stood 4 meters in front of her, admiring her physic. "Could you set the timer in stopwatch mode?" she asked. I managed to do it.

Carol raised her arms to the sides parallel to the floor with the 80-pound dumbbell in each hand and held the weight horizontal. Muscles in her arms tensed to take the strain. Her biceps stretched and her triceps bulged with veins. "Start the clock" she called. I tore my eyes shortly away to do click the button, then gazed at her beautiful form again. Carol was pretty enough, but to have an attractive face and this fantastic super body was too much for me to comprehend. Seconds ticked away, she was holding this big dumbbells with her arms stretched for almost a minute now. A light tremor began to form in her shoulders. At two minutes her legs began to move gradually aside as well. Oh my God, Carol was slowly bringing her body to a split position still holding the weights. At the 3 minutes mark she was in a perfect 180 degree split. I was in awe of her flexibility. However the trembling in her arms became more prominent. She was saying something between controlled breaths. "Bring those two weighted chains..." I ran to the hooks were they hang and grabbed one at first. "Uff, how heavy are they?" It was difficult to move them both at once so I carried them one by one. "40 pounds each" she said through slightly gritted teeth. "Now... hang them to the dumbbells" We were approaching 4 minute mark as I did so and stepped back. Her flexed biceps and shoulders had to take the extra weight and they were noticeably looking more strained than before. Carol was doing her best to appear composed but she had now been in this tortuous position for over 4 minutes and had received an extra load.

What she did next impressed me. Carol tensed her shredded legs, buttocks and abs muscles and brought her to a standing position by the sheer power of them, simply by sliding and bringing her legs together. Couple of breaths and she lowered herself to a perfect split position again. I looked at her abs and saw they had sprung into even more definition and I thought I could see them quivering slightly with the strain. More thicker veins appeared on them as well as on her biceps and triceps. How could she hold these much? I struggled to lift 40 pounds and she was holding 120 pounds with each straight arm now. "Get ready with the next 40-pound chains at... 5 minutes..." she gasped. She didn't look like she could last until the 5 minute mark. This was crazy, she was not only trying to endure this position for as long as she could but she was making it increasingly difficult! I felt a surge of admiration and excitement as the 5 minute mark arrived and I increased the load to 160 pounds on each of her outstretched arms. Carol groaned as her arms dropped and she took an agonizing three seconds to pull them back up. Her shaking was now much worse and I thought she might give up at any moment, but her arms, huge biceps and triceps vibrating, somehow maintained the position. By this time her body was shined with perspiration. Her face was reddening again and her teeth were clamped in a grimace of pure determination. She looked in my eyes and agonizingly slowly, by pulling her legs together brought her body to a standing position once more. Her massive arms were covered in sweat now and shaking badly.

will be continued...

you may also check some extreme stories at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Jeremy Lightning

Really like what I read here, I definitely am a fan of brutal workouts that show off incredible strength, stamina and determination, so this is right up my alley! I look forward to more, especially if you show what she does for her abs workout. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fokerz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've never signed up for a Patreon faster in my life  ;D.  Amazing story.

Glad you like it. Here comes the next part. Enjoy!
_______________________________

Part 2

At the 6 minutes mark Carol grunted and performed a double biceps pose, holding 160 pound in each hand. Her arms were massive, probably the biggest I've ever seen in my life. Veins were running over the peaks and I watched in awe as her biceps reached incredible 22 inches, now fully flexed. I was looking at this muscle girl and couldn't believe my luck to see her working out, to see how hard she was burning. "Impossible..." was the only word I managed to whisper. 
Holding this pose for 10 seconds Carol let the dumbbells and weighted chains fall to the concrete floor and instantly got herself into a push-up position. Still breathing rapidly she did 50 push-ups in less than 40 seconds and paused. Her head came up and she requested: "Bring two of those 25-kilos plates and put them on my back" In a state of shock I carried one by one the heavy plates and laid them on her muscular back. God, they were not light at all, however, the extra weight made no difference to her stable horizontal form. Carol breathed in and out and continued her push-ups, now with 50 kilos of additional resistance. I admired her broad back, her muscled glutes, each part of her body was so extremely developed and full of glistering muscles. Meanwhile she was cracking rep after rep, 60, 70, 80 repetitions. At 90 she slowed down a bit, but her push-ups maintained a perfect form. I tried to think of how many of them could I do, maybe 30 or 40, but this muscle girl was doing 3 times this much, having an extra load on her back. At 100 she held her arms straight, her head came up again and she murmured between rapid breath "Put... two more plates... make it 100 kilos" Shaking my head I said uncertainly "Sure? Wouldn't it be too much?" Her eyes flashed "Please, put more weight... I want to show you.. what my body is capable of..." Astonished I rested another two plates, 25 kilos each, carefully on the ones she already had on her back and stood right in front of her. Impressively, it didn't affect her position. Carol proceeded to do push-ups, looking straight at me. My mouth was open, how is it to perform so many of them with such an extra weight? Her arms, pumped from the previous dumbbell-workout, were lowering and bringing her body up rhythmically like pistons. I looked at her pecs, they were getting red and standing further out of her body mass, the gap between them increased to 3 inches deep, all the muscle striations on them were prominent. She was getting slower now, at 130 Carol grinned her teeth and began to grunt each time she straightened her arms. At 140 sweat started to drop from her forehead to the floor. The rep 149 was very measured, her face full of determination. As I counted 150 Carol paused again, her massive arms trembling. Now she was in this push-up position for almost 5 minutes, not only holding it, but doing push-ups with such a heavy weight on her back. Hell, she was strong. I could see from my side, that her abs cubes became even more prominent and were bulging, each of her upper cubes probably the size of my fist now. Huge pecs taking more and more space beneath her, each time Carol was in the lowest point of her push-up they scratched the floor leaving marks of her sweat. Her sport-bra, struggling to hold all the growing and billowing pectoral mass, stretched even more.
With her eyes on me she was saying something between grunts. I came closer to be ready to take the weights off, because they were quite heavy for me to do it in a quick motion. Her words hit me like a punch "Add more weight..." Being hypnotized I questioned "How?.." Somehow I was certain she was about to finish at the mark of 150 extremely weighted push-ups. "Put... arghhh...4 more plates and make it... 200 kilos...nghhhh..." How could she demand more? Her figure was trembling in shakes. Almost unconsciously ran I to the weight stack. I had to do it four times as the plates were too heavy for me to carry at least two of them at once. At the moment I stabilized all the plates on her broad back, her incredible musculature transfixed me again, her insane V-shape, her shredded lower back muscles connecting to the over pumped glutes, which got bigger now. I could hardly recognize the thin lines of her black thongs, as they were completely engulfed by the massive meat of her buttocks, covered in veins. Biting her lower lip and starring at the floor, wet of her own sweat, Carol somehow managed to take control over her shuddering and, to amazement, continued to perform steady push-ups of perfect form, now with 200 kilos of an extra weight! I have never thought this is human possible. The feat of strengths she was doing right in front of me simply couldn't be accepted by my mind. I stood there and watched, and kept counting in whispers: 158... 165... 172... At the rep number 180 her shuddering worsened and it took her 10 seconds to go down and up with an immense weight on her back this time. She was now crying, tears mixing with the sweat, her body racked by sobs as well as the spasms of her amazing muscles. I thought she was going to stop and fall at every rep, but she kept going, growling after each of the successful stretching of her hugely pumped arms. Performing the 187's rep Carol threw her head to the sides couple of times, as if protesting to give up. "Grrr...c'mon girl..." she grunted loud. A spray of sweat scattered from her hair, and, with a terrible shudder, she gradually completed the push-up and then two more in the same manner. I noticed that her nipples were now not less than 2 inches long, bulging from the sport-bra, which was so tight that its edges were not able to cover much of her impossibly huge pectoral mass, even when she breathed out. God, I have never seen such a big nipples on a person, the material of her bra was totally wet and stretched to its limits.
During the 190's rep I expected her to collapse at any second. It took Carol more than 15 seconds to finish it in agony. She was clearly in pain, tears streaming down her cheeks, her pecs, covered in veins as thick as my fingers, were fighting for space pushing her arms further apart. Her head came up again, such a pretty young face full of effort and determination; she was trying to say something through the sobs. I honestly thought and hoped she was going to ask me to take the plates off, but she whispered: "Get... on...uughhhh... get on my... back..."

to be continued...

Jeremy Lightning

Jesus that's hot! Wow, I love this, Carol is so strong and has such incredible stamina, 200 kg on her back, but wanting more, so she asked him to get on too! I would love to be this guy, that is one of my biggest fantasies, to sit on a girl's back while she's doing push-ups, and this guy is lucky enough to do it, while sitting on 441 more pounds of weight. I really love this story, and can't wait for more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Sheep

Awesome, brilliant description and so hard. I Just want to lick all that sweat!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mrshhh

For anyone curious if Forker's Patreon is worth it, the answer is a resounding "hell yes"!  While this is the only muscle-oriented story so far, the other posted stories all have the same level of erotic, sexual intensity and emphasis on physical/mental endurance.  I've been incredibly impressed with every story so far.

Jeremy Lightning

I read an example of his other writing and you're right, it definitely is worthy of a patreon subscription, I just wish I had the cash right now to add it, but I will be getting a job very soon, and once I get a couple of paychecks to replenish my bank account, I will definitely add you, dude. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fokerz

Glad you appreciate it.  :thanks:  Here comes the next part. Cheers!
_____________________________

Part 3

... I honestly thought and hoped she was going to ask me to take the plates off, but she whispered: "Get... on...uughhhh... get on my... back..." I was simply astonished. "What?!... How..." I exclaimed. I wasn't able to put it all together in my head. Her massive arms trembling, holding her body in this position for almost 10 minutes now, with incredibly heavy extra weight on her back, performing push-ups. Yet she wanted more, she wanted to make it even harder, to overcome the highest peaks of exhaustion and to continue doing push-ups, increasing the weight and making it even more difficult.  Carol's face showed pain and determination. I stood still and could not make a move, shocked by the whole scenery in front of me. The muscled angel repeated between sobs "Do it for me... get on... step on my... glutes..." Her voice quivering, but also full of confidence. Being in a dreamy state, I obeyed and carefully transferred my bodyweight onto her ripped mass placing my feet on the most muscular ass I ever seen. "Ngghhhaaaaaghh..." she exhaled from deep inside and, to my amazement, managed to keep her shredded figure straight and steady. I felt her rock-hard glutes with my feet, there was no chance to dent or affect them with my 80 kilos body weight at all. They were also covered in her sweat, which was streaming from almost all the edges of her pumped body. "Hold on..." she gasped and after couple of quick breath we began to descent. I leaned forward and put my hands on the plates in order to stabilize myself. There was a big mirror in front of us on the wall. I imagined how Carol, being alone in the basement after her cruel workout, flexes and admires her muscles, her insane physic. Now the mirror was reflecting a huge muscle monster touching the floor with a pair of oversized pecs, hell this girl is unreal.  "Aaaghhhyessss..." she cried at the bottom and then we went up agonizingly slow, at the half way up Carol suddenly paused, caught my look and, oh god, she opened her mouth and licked her lower lip in an exceptionally sexy way.  Parallel I felt a push. Carol flexed her colossal buttocks more and I got higher another inch. She lifted me higher by the sheer power of flexing her inhuman glutes, held me there and completed the 191st weighted push-up with a gut-wrenching groan. Layers of muscle stitches of her ripped glutes supported me. In awe, I witnessed Clara performing another four push-ups in a slow, determined way, crying in efforts and grunting hard. Yet the sounds she made were extremely feminine and sexy. Carol did the next two push-ups huffing, roaring like an animal and went abruptly down for the 198th. It took her unbelievable arms and pecs muscles more than a minute to perform this one and lift us up again. I marvelled every muscle group of her extreme physic. Her gigantic arms were probably thicker than my waist! Cords of muscles in her back formed deep canyons, full of sweat. Her glutes were now two big beefy plates, pulsating with veins, her behemoth thighs casting huge shadows on the concrete floor. Meanwhile she was concentrating on something. Carol bitted her lip, her eyes rolled up, uncovering more of her eye-whites "Ngghhhaaarrr..." I rose higher another half an inch. Oh god, she flexed her butt muscles more! Impossible, every muscle I could see bulged and sprang into sharper definition. Her whole body shaking wild, she managed to hold this position for 5 seconds and then her arms gave up and we collapsed to the floor, landing on her pecs and thighs.

She had no more strength left, sobbing and huffing like an animal Carol was murmuring something "Mgha... Nghash... gee... step... step off... please..." I hurried and did so. Finally, she reached her limit and, probably the limit of any human being in a weighted push-ups marathon. I had a strange new feeling, even witnessing this incredible workout, I was somehow disappointed she did not make it to 200. Carefully grabbing the highest 25-kilo plate, I began to take it off in order to dismount all of them one after another. But Carol yield at me loud "No!..." I stepped aside in shock. "Don't... please... I'm not done... yet...my pecs need... to burn... more... I want to show you... how hardcore they really are... nghhh" Impressively, her voice was soft like silk now and it seemed she dedicated all her efforts to me at that moment. Laying on her pecs and thighs Carol put her exhausted arms along her body and gripped her still pulsating glutes in each of her hands, her fingers naively trying to dent the muscles harder than stones. I sat directly in front of her when she said, "Watch this... mmmmm..."

I will never forget what happened next. Carol began to flex her massive pecs. Hard, and then harder. They erupted with crazy amount of definition and, incredibly, they began to push her body and the eight 25-kilo plates on her back skyward again, whilst her whole frame shook violently. Screaming shrilly, her man-shaming pectoral muscles were working as jack-lift when you need to change a wheel in your car. Totally exhausted, she called on reserves which I thought a human being couldn't possible have and it occurred to me, Carol was doing her 200th rep not with her arms but with her pecs! Which were now outgrowing any known limits of size, becoming illegally huge, so big I could not recall anything close to their size on man or woman. So huge, that only some cartoonists were brave enough to draw something similar in their fantasies. The only thing was: these ripped pectorals belonged to the most muscular girl I've ever seen and she was here, for real in this gym-basement in front of me. By flexing them, Carol lifted herself 2 and a half inches higher and was still going for more. "ARRRRRGH..." Her eyes were on fire; her sport-bra was not able to contain such a mass anymore. I heard a cracking sound and the material broke in pieces. Oh god, she has just flexed out of her clothes! Her thighs left the floor as Carol kept pushing herself higher. The immense muscle orbs of her pecs were nearing the size of basketballs each. Gardens of veins running over them, waterfalls of sweat falling down from their edges. These two mammoth pistons were stretching her skin more and I doubted whether they could belong to a human being, yet to such a beautiful young girl. How could she do this to herself? How many hours did she spend working on her enormous chest to make it reach such a condition? When her pecs gained 7 inches in height Carol hold the flex. I grabbed the timer and by pushing a button began to measure this madness. 15... 25... seconds, her nipple-placement was very extreme now, they were hanging in the air under the first two abs cubes parallel to the floor, guided a bit to the sides. They were not less than 3 inches long and as thick as my thumbs! At 50 seconds her face was getting redder, veins from all directions were going to her chest in order to pump more blood to them. Her eyes rolled back on me.  "Bring... the barbell... from the bench-press... ugghhh...hurry up..." What does she have in her crazy mind? I rushed to the far corner of the basement and in couple of seconds stood back with the 20-kilo empty metal stick. Still holding her chest fully flexed, Carol looked down at her pectoral meat and roared like an animal couple of times. Incredibly, bit by bit they started to separate and formed a bigger gap among each other. She breathed out "Insert the end... arrgghh... between my... boobies" Damn, she called these muscle pythons "boobies". Protesting with my head moving slowly from side to side, I obeyed and put the end of the barbell where this shaking muscle queen wanted, directly into the newly formed opening in her enormous chest. Carol clenched her pecs again, secured the bar at the 45-degree angle to the floor and proceeded grunting, "Be ready... to put... every 30 seconds... nghhhaaarr... 25-kilo... on the other end...Mghhaa... Start!" Being not anymore in control of my motions and actions, I gathered the plates nearby and added the first one at the 30 seconds mark. "AAARRGHHH... YESSS..." She shook and screamed through tears, but managed to hold the barbell firm. The strain on her pecs might be enormous by now. Not only was she holding herself on the fully flexed chest muscles with 200 kilos on her back, but was also pushing her inner pectoral cords to grip the metal stable. Carol's muscle lust was insatiable. Watching her trembling and shaking I increased the weight on the far end of the barbell to 50 kilos at the 1 minute mark. Her head came up and she whispered between sobs "Look at my... pecs... do you... like them...?" I responded, "Hell girl, you are incredible". With one hand, denting harder into her left glute Carol dug deeper between her ass- muscles with the fingers of her other, found the tinny line of her thongs and ripped them, releasing her pussy fluids. With a loud splosh they landed beneath her. "Mmmm... I will burn myself... to the limit... for you... nghaa..." She was shredded beyond believe, her nipples got almost 4 inches in lengths and, unbelievably, were scratching her fist-sized upper abs-cubes. With my hands trembling, I reached for the next 25-kilo plate... 

more of insane stories at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Just incredible! I really love this story, I mean your muscle description is awesome!  What an insanely intense and hot workout, Carol is just insane, her huge, ripped muscles. She is right up there with all of my dream girls from stories. I would love to have been there to see that live, to see her doing an impossible workout, to flex up muscles beyond any male bodybuilder ever, to see her get off on her own strength and muscle. I loved reading every second of it. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fitgirlfanguy

Incredible!  Great detailed description of this animal's physique.

tapion

Wow! What a incredible and intense story! I love it!  :wow:

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just want to point out that you posted part 3 twice. :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ohh, true that, my bad ;)

It's unfortunate that the ability to edit isn't available to Members at the 'lurker' level.  For those needing assistance with issues like this, please send a PM to a Moderator.  ~Mod E15R91F

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

phil123

Great story. Any chance of another "session"?

fokerz

Here comes the next part.

Carol and her weighted workout. Part 4

With my hands trembling, I reached for the next 25-kilo plate at the 90 seconds mark to add it to the metal bar, which was sticking out from Carol's huge chest. Her condition was truly insane now. She was roaring hard between breaths. I was so impressed by the sight of her ripped pecs, they were now casting their own shadows on the floor. Her face full of sweat and tears showed she was going through a hell of arousal and agony, holding this unbelievable flex for over one and half a minute already. Supporting her body and so much extra weight by the sheer power of shredded vascular chest. When the third plate joined the others, the whole torture for the grip strength of her extremely flexed and veiny pecs reached 95 kilograms, including the weight of the bar. At that moment, her feet began to leave the floor and the weighted end of the bar sank lower to the floor. With 200 kilograms centred on her back, she had simply too much weight on the front now. Carol's exhausted mind had somehow realized the misbalance, her biceps bulged more and she pressed harder on her glutes, literally pressing her lower body to the floor, in order to maintain the stability of her position. Her triceps muscles sprang and showed more definition. "Mghhhaaa..." her red face expressed a rigid determination. I looked at the sheer width of her back, it was so shocking that the eight plates seemed to me tiny, comparing to her over-developed back. Her ultra-shredded pecs stood in a lake of her sweat, veins as thick as my fingers ran over them, pulsating wildly. With my jaw dropped, I marvelled these huge slabs of rippling meat. Then my look went to the pair of painfully erect 4 inches long nipples, which were now pressing hard on her grapefruit-sized abs cubes. Her serratus and obliquus stood in remarkable definition. All I could see was layers of thick and corded muscles, her angelic face and her eyes wide open in tears of efforts, telling a story of unreal suffering.

Carol was shuddering fit to bust, but was trying to say something, in a tiny voice. I leaned closer to hear it, and caught the sweet smell of her body and felt the heat radiating from her over-worked muscles. "Please... no more plates... unghhfff... grrr... I want you to... mhhhfff... hang from the end of the bar..." she was asking in a tremulous voice. What was she thinking? She was in a state I expected her to fall abruptly in any second, and yet she wanted more, more torture for her two pec-blocks of solid muscle. In addition, 80 kilograms more to be held distant by her muscular pecs. I looked again at the notches and veins squirming in the deep groove between her meaty pectorals. "Please... do it... ngha... try to rip... my pecs" she whispered sexily catching her breath in between her huffs and grunts. Fully shocked I obeyed, encircled my hands over the sticking end of the bar and slowly lifted my legs off the floor. "Nggggaaaa!!.... Uhfff... Mhhh..." Deep animal scream came from Carols exhausted lungs. This feat of strengths almost made me faint. Carol took short quick breaths, squeezed her meaty pecs even harder and managed to hold all the weight there! Her shuddering doubled as she forced her body and especially her pectoral flesh to the absolute limit of its capabilities and endurance. She pressed harder on her glutes with her arms to compensate the overweight on the front. Her stamina was incredible. After many minutes of weighted push-ups and ever-increasing efforts of self-torture, her almost inhuman determination demanded more from her incredible muscles. Seconds passed, Carol's face reddened extremely; more finger-sized veins appeared to travel on her monstrous chest. She focused her eyes on me and shook violently like an earthquake couple of times. I looked down and saw additional streams of her juices on the floor, right under her ripped midsection and bulging thighs. Oh, god, she was orgasming! Tears of exhaustion, pleasure and pain were running down her young cheeks. Slowly but surely, the bar and me began to descent to the horizontal position. Her teeth clenched, her jaw jutting out, her eyes wide and looking in mine. Carol roared loud and stopped us from going down, but only for a couple of seconds before slowly, very slowly, we began to move down again. She threw everything she had into her shredded but already so exhausted muscles. Her pecs didn't give up all the way, managing to keep the descent at a very measured pace until my feet touched the ground.

Then she collapsed abruptly to the floor, fully wet in her sweat and juices. Luckily, Carol managed to stabilize her frame and all the extra weight with her hands on the floor. The hyper-vascular pecs gave all they could, and were still trembling hard. Finally, they released the metal bar. Even unflexed they were the biggest blocks of ripped pectoral meat I've ever seen. Her nipples so long and thick that they were probably larger than some male cocks. All her colossal muscles quivered. Seeing her sobbing and crying, I moved the metal bar to the side and started to dismount the 25-kilo plates from her wide and insanely muscular back, one after another. When I finished my arms hurt of these unusual efforts.

I couldn't take my eyes away from Carol's impossible physic. I watched Carol's back heave with bulging muscle as she moaned on the floor. Her breathing telling a story of extreme exhaustion, like after running a marathon. Carol's huge figure was still trembling in chaotic shakes; the waves of her super muscle orgasm were hanging in the air. After only 20 seconds of laying in this position, Carol braced her tired hands and slowly managed to stand straight. Her eyes met mine; she bitted her lower lip and flexed at first her right pec, then her left and then both of them together couple of times. Huge masses of flesh moved gradually up and down. "Look... ughhh... at them..." she breathed out heavily. These were the biggest pec-muscled I have ever seen, so ripped, so shredded. During this controlled and measured flexing her pec-meat rolled and contracted, showing insane definition of each corded muscle stitch. Her 4-inch erected nipples had nothing to do but point straight down towards the floor, because of the painful musculature of her bloated chest. Carol's waist was quite small, compering to her over muscled upper and lower body. It complemented her dreamy V-shape very well. Her beefy abs in the mid-section were extremely huge. They looked like a stack of big oranges, ripped and striated, and her serratus and obliquus stood in great prominence. My eyes widened, she didn't have an eight pack, she had two rows of five meaty cubes. Her sweat ran on the underside of her pectoral monsters and then was dropping down to her middle set of abs, continuing to stream further down on her 4th and then on her last 5th pair of abdominal blocks. Even this last pair, which I had no idea how hard are to develop, were standing firm and the separation between them was at least one and a half inch deep. The drops of her sweat were traveling further down and, mixed with her pussy-juices, ran over her colossal legs.

Carol didn't let me to marvel her naked body more in this standing position, still trembling from her insane workout and without giving herself even a slightest break, she moved to another part of the basement where I noticed a pull-up bar with some strange pieces of weights lying on the floor beneath it. When she walked her quads caught my attention, so ripped they were, probably the most muscular thighs I've ever seen in my life. Three thick bulges of hard muscles hanged out from her legs, overshadowing her knees. They twitched and flexed with every movement she made. The condition of Carol's ass was simply unbelievable; all the striations in her glutes made me think of hours and hours of impossible tuff workouts, she went through in
order to build such a bottom. Moreover, she reached such a shredded condition before going in her 20s.

When Carol reached the far corner of the basement she made a double biceps pose, looked back and asked, breathing out in her voice full of notes of exhaustion after her incredible chest workout, "Are you up for some... pull-ups?" Holly crap, her hands were caressing the veiny bulges of the biceps peaks. I nodded but could not believe, is she going to move to pull-ups without any brake? There was a small steel movable ladder with only three steps under the pull-up bar. Why was it there? Can't Carol simply jump, as far as the bar hung not that high? "I also want to show you how strong... my abs muscles are... and I will need your help here" I came closer to her and was awkwardly standing there, mesmerized by this muscle queen. Meanwhile she took a big 20-kilo weighted belt and adjusted it on her waist. There was a short but thick metal chain with a big hook attached to its end. She came closer to a set of four 50-kilo plates, which were bounded together, spread her massive legs, applied a half-sit-up position and connected the hook of her weighted belt to this colossal weight. I watched in awe as this shredded muscle girl grunted and managed to straighten her legs, lifting all the weight from the floor. Then, walking in small steps, she reached the steel ladder, the weight swinging between her over-muscled leg-pillars. Step by step she mounted to the highest point of the it, her quads and calves bulging extremely with each of her movement, as she had to constantly transfer all the weight from one leg to another in this weird elevation. Then Carol raised her hands, grabbed the bar and lifted her feet completely from the floor! "Please... move the ladder away" Her face full of determination, her eyes focus, but the most extreme: she was hanging from the bar with 220 kilograms of extra weight! When I dragged the ladder to the side, she raised her feet together, so now her body was in pike position with her legs hanging horizontal. The huge abdominal blocks sprang to life. They had a crazy definition, each cube stand separately, with fat veins running over them. Carol developed her abs muscles so impossibly hard, that the small canyons between them were at least one and a half inch deep. Her thigh muscled bulged more, creating craters of muscle cords! What came next made my jaw drop. Carol looked me in the eye and requested, "Please... count..." Then her biceps and back muscles flexed and she heaved herself upwards, performing a pull-up of a perfect form. She hasn't stop till her swollen pecs pressed the bar, and only after that she went down in controlled manner. "Ughh... come on..." her look landed back on me and I exhaled "One..."

For more insane stories check You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cheers!

Jeremy Lightning

Another insanely hot chapter of this story, you just have such an incredible style, able to really engage the reader with your detailed descriptions of Carol's muscles and strength, and how intense her monumental workouts are. I just love each and every sentence that I read from you. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!