Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shot putter vs Fbb

Started by Lovefbbmega, April 01, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovefbbmega

Shottputer looks as muscular as that fbb.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lovefbbmega

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321

Physique competitor looks more muscular than shotputter or FBB when picture taken at this distance and this angle with this pose relative to her smaller waist. Took all of two minutes to find this. If I cared to spend five minutes, pretty sure I could find a similar pic of a figure competitor.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ollie703


gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
who is the blonde lady?
STEPHANIE FLESHER
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

zig563

Shot putters are generally much bigger and thus much stronger than fbbs. The top female shot putters are 250 pounds plus. Not many fbbs are near that size. The smaller fbbs are not nearly as strong and only the very big girls are even close to a world class shot putter. Those girls are often 300 pounds or so and can lift a house types. Size matters. I've been around the block and back. The fbbs are not even close unless you are talking the hugest ones. They are only close in a pound for pound deal....which means they are not close.

I love my fbbs and some are world class lifters, but all shot putters are that level....if you mean top female shot putters.

john550

Strength are nothing without shape. Can you imagine a shot putter on a BB contest?  :( Last place or access onstage denied.
Only chiseled and defined muscles are important on female bodybuilding. NOT size, NOT bodyweight, NOT strenght.

Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Strength are nothing without shape. Can you imagine a shot putter on a BB contest?  :( Last place or access onstage denied.
Only chiseled and defined muscles are important on female bodybuilding. NOT size, NOT bodyweight, NOT strenght.

Never said that. I was just comparing the triceps size...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zig563

Disagree. I prefer strength to the look. What good is the look without strength? You are dehydrated and do a bunch of other things at a contest to make you weaker. There is a reason fbb is fairly niche and not well supported by most sponsors. I like them both, but the question of strength is going to the shot putter almost every time. An fbb like Gina D in the OFF season or Natalia can hang with the shot putters or get close, but those were some of the best girls.

I've never liked the on stage look as much as the off season look for fbbs, but to each his own. You don't see many people at the shows any longer, so that says something. We know a shot putter would not get on an FBB stage. Why would she want to. The same would hold true for most fbbs in shot put. Not strong enough. The bigger size would be in the bigger girl which is usually the muscle.

john550

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Disagree. I prefer strength to the look. What good is the look without strength?

:o Seriously?? Rather strange.