⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bondage wrestling

Started by Jester, March 24, 2018, 08:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Hi guys, has anyone tried bondage wrestling?
I'd love to try this. Who do you think is the best at it?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Alina-fan

The best at bondage wrestling is VeVe Lane. I haven't sessioned with her but I've seen some of her bondage wrestling videos. She managed to tie up some very good wrestlers.

There are some girls who offer bondage wrestling, but I have no idea how good they are.

marvin

Alina-fan is right Veve is the best. If you want to know what it is like to be rendered completely helpless give it a try.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jester

I'd love to see her, anyone know if she ever travels to London?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Alina-fan

She travels to Europe every two or three years. She was in London in 2016.

davar79607

My bondage wrestling with VeVe was amazing. Ended up hog tied like in the rodeo. Nothing could do to stop her
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Alina-fan

Yeah, she loves to hog tie people.

davar79607

It was so easy for her. It blew my mind. Almost like I wasn't even trying
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Admirer4fbb

I'm meeting VeVe for first time in 1 week.  Just cannot imagine how she (or anyone)  could tie me up?  It was very easy setting up session with her. Wonder how easy it be me "firing her up"? I never did bondage wrestling before.


Jester

 Good luck, can't wait to hear all about it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marvin

From my experience you won't need to fire her up. She is a skilled professional who loves wrestling, so she'll be ready to go and to give you her all.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm meeting VeVe for first time in 1 week.  Just cannot imagine how she (or anyone)  could tie me up?  It was very easy setting up session with her.  Wonder if it be as easy me firing her up?  I never did bondage wrestling before.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

realun

Thanks for the clarification.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JustBiceps

Veve Lane can tie up most session guys in less than 5 minutes. Even if you're good at wrestling, she will still tie you up. She only takes so much time in her bondage wrestling matches to make the videos longer. She tied me up and untied me three times in less than 20 minutes.

dsax40s

I really need to do this.  Does the material she uses leave marks?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JustBiceps

Yes, it leaves marks. But they go away in a day or two.