⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Daisy Marie

Started by manayunk770, March 22, 2018, 08:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Daisy Marie (born February 6, 1984[1] in Los Angeles, California) is an American pornographic actress and nude model of Mexican and Filipino descent.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Also known as:   Daisy, Daisey, Daisy Dukes, Daisy Fuentez, Britannia, Leticia
Born:   February 6, 1984 (age 34)
Ridgecrest, California ,
Years active:   2002-2009
Ethnicity:   Latina, Asian
Nationality:   American

Body
Measurements:   34D-24-34
Bra/cup size:   34D (75D)
Boobs:   Enhanced
Both nipples pierced
Height:   5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Weight:   110 lb (50 kg)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Brown
Hair:   Brown
Underarm hair:   Shaved
Pubic hair:   Shaved

Performances
Shown:   Topless, Bush, Full frontal, Pink
Solo:   Masturbation, Dildo
Lesbian:   Softcore, Dildo
Boy/girl:   Blowjob, Vaginal, Anal, Double penetration
Special:   Bondage

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS