Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Vicky Vette

Started by manayunk770, March 16, 2018, 03:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

Vicky Vette (born June 12, 1965 in Stavanger, Norway) is a Norwegian porn star. She is sometimes credited as Vicky the Viking Vixen, referring to her Norwegian look and heritage. She attributes her stage name to her love of classic Corvettes and their curves reminiscent of a woman's body. At the time of her rise to fame, Vette was married to a man often referred to simply as "Frank", who sometimes co-starred with her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Also known as:   V. Vail, Sticky Vicky, Vicky the Viking Vixen, Vickie
Born:   June 12, 1965 (age 52)
Stavanger, Norway
Years active:   2003–now
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Nationality:   Norwegian

Body
Measurements:   36DD-26-36
Bra/cup size:   36E (80E)  (same as DD cup)
Boobs:   Enhanced
Height:   5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Weight:   121 lb (55 kg)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Blue
Hair:   Blonde; Long
Pubic hair:   Trimmed
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS