⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bella French

Started by manayunk770, March 15, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

Bella French (born October 11, 1987 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada) is a Canadian adult model and webcam girl.

Breast augmentation
On April 2, 2012, Bella upgraded from 850cc saline implants (making her 32E) to 1200cc saline implants (making her 32H).

In May 2015 Bella had her 1200cc implants removed, replacing them with 800cc silicone implants.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:   October 11, 1987 (age 30)
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Years active:   2011-present
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Nationality:   Canadian

Body
Measurements:   40-25-40
Bra/cup size:   32H (70H)
Boobs:   Enhanced
Height:   5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Weight:   125 lb (57 kg)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Brown
Hair:   Blonde; Long, Straight
Underarm hair:   Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Chainer★

Bella French

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login