LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Carissa Rosario

Started by manayunk770, March 15, 2018, 07:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

Carissa Rosario is an American glamour model.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:   June 28, 1988 (age 29)
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Ethnicity:   Latina
Nationality:   American

Body
Measurements:   34D-25-36
Bra/cup size:   34D (75D)
Boobs:   Natural
Height:   5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Weight:   114 lb (52 kg)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Brown
Hair:   Black
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS