⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FILM/TV: FBB's as Actresses on the Big + Small Screens VOL 1

Started by Kujarer, April 01, 2016, 11:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sa2009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks! I have to ask, is this [Ravenhawk] the English version, or the one with the eastern European dubbing?

I viewed it last night, it's the regular American version. I remember when it first aired on HBO back in the 90's . Wish she had made more movies like this.


Spensaba

Pumping Iron II : The Women (1985)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great Thread ! :)

pumpfiction

Pearl FBB Movie @ Venice Festival

Pearl is a French/Swiss coproduction directed by Elsa Amiel which will be part of the Venice Festival starting tomorrow. It will not vie in the main competition along Ryan Gosling's First Man or the Suspiria remake but in the Lion of the Future category. The film will premiere exactly on 1 September.

Noteworthy is the fact Swiss FBB Julia Föry stars as the main character eponymous Léa Pearl who, according to the movie logline 72 hours from the final of an international female bodybuilding championship. Lea Pearl is set to compete for the prestigious title of Miss Heaven. But her past catches up with her, when her ex-lover Ben shows up with the 6-year-old son she hardly knows.. This is Julia's first acting experience. British actor Peter Mullan, known for his works with Ken Loach notably, also stars in it.

By the trailer below, it looks like it will be a quite different approach than what cinema has ever treated WBB so far. I screenshot the most teasing parts of the trailer; some may recognise among others French/Swiss FBB Dany Jacot-Descombes (Double biceps shot below).


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Could be the start of big things for Julie Fory!

tate1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bikini Summer 2 FBB flexing Scene


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
do you have the full movie? i am searching it for ages!!

File size:  334.2 MB
Duration:  2:01:29

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karharot

Pearl FBB Movie @ Venice Festival CONT'D

https://variety [.] com/2018/film/news/venice-film-festival-bodybuilding-drama-pearl-peter-mullan-1202917371/

***********************************

the first review is very positive!!

https://www.indiewire [.] com/2018/08/pearl-review-venice-elsa-amiel-julia-fory-peter-mullan-1201997325/
I ♥ Saradas

Patrick_Henry

Pearl FBB Movie @ Venice Festival CONT'D

Looking forward to it...The trailer & stills are very limited, but I'm getting a David Lynch-type vibe (?)

Could be like Twin Pecs  (forgive me)

necro2080

Pearl FBB Movie @ Venice Festival CONT'D

Short film?

"Pearl" by Elsa Amiel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's just a clip from the movie. I hope we can get it soon.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwhh

I love the non-USA stuff...Here's the movie to go with these .GIF's:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Caroline Gaume

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In the French film The Bodybuilder

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karharot

Pearl FBB Movie @ Venice Festival CONT'D

another review

https://www.screendaily [.] com/reviews/pearl-venice-review/5131946.article

"He has trained Pearl to be the best, and is prepared to do anything that will secure victory. He even casually undertakes sex with Lea to make her sweat out the last few precious grammes needed to make her weight category..."
:cool2:
I ♥ Saradas

oriander2000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Christine Lydon in Jackie Brown [1997]


I think this clip was from "Hollywood Detective III"...I could be wrong, though...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

necro2080

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think this clip was from "Hollywood Detective III"...I could be wrong, though...

It's from Jackie Brown. Did you mean Beverly Hills Cop 3?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

oriander2000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you mean Beverly Hills Cop 3?

That's the movie! Wow, I topped myself by failing twice in the same post...not only I misremembered the movie title, I mistook Christine Lydon with this girl...the US flag bikini isn't a valid excuse. Double sorry. :-[

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kujarer

AMERICAN PIE: BETA HOUSE [2007] featuring Tatiana Anderson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DEAD LINK RESTORED [20 Dec 2024] ~'K'

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

***************************

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For those of you that want extra "K", I found 2 additional film credits for Ms Anderson: Trick 'r Treat (2007) and Blue (2016).

[I think I may have posted the easiest one to find...]
   :sorry:

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

No, I Said She THREW Me featuring Colette Nelson on Barely Political [Faux News Program on YT]

Preview images uploaded to *PixHost* have expired. Re-ups pending...

[9 DEC 2023] Previews & DL link replaced:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FYI: *Mirror* hosts are no longer permitted...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

**********************************

Salina "Elektra" Bartunek from American Gladiators in Silk Stalkings (1995)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[9 DEC 2023] DL link replaced:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For those of you that want extra "K", I found 2 additional film credits for Ms Anderson: Trick 'r Treat (2007) and Blue (2016).

I saw Trick or Treat and the scene with Tatiana is not worth it.

There is going to be a spoiler here

There is a girl who must find a boy for her "first time" She is looking around a outdoor Halloween celebration for someone and she sees a muscular back who she assumes is a well built man. She gets that "he has possibilities" smile on her face and Tatiana turns around and smiles at a guy whom we guess she was looking for. The girl who is looking for a boy, looks away from the couple with a embarrassed look on her face. It all takes about 3 seconds

BTW depending on where you live, the movie will be on AMC on the 24th around 3pm. If you like Halloween anthology movies (like Creepshow) it might be worth a look. But if you just want to see Tatiana, not so much.

Just found this, go on youtube and put in "Trick R Treat 2008 720p" (can't post the link) go to 32 minutes and you can see the scene. Thing is, the sound is weird, like really low and the video looks like it is on zoom. Someone getting around copyright I guess

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf