LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FILM/TV: FBB's as Actresses on the Big + Small Screens VOL 1

Started by Kujarer, April 01, 2016, 11:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick_Henry

This sci-fi channel, Comet, is turning in to the Teagan Clive archives.. I love it.

They recently showed another old Teagan' flick, Alienator. Not a very good movie in my opinion, but Teagan looked great:




You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
great thread  Thank you very much


LuvsFitChicks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Spy Hard [1996] Bodybuilder Unknown


Only 2 seconds. I slowed it to 60% speed to get it to a bit over 3 seconds. Not worth a video clip but enjoy the gif.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"...Bodybuilder Unknown..."

I *heard* it was Lauren Powers

Lauren Powers? Well she does have some sexy legs but to me the skin tone looks darker so maybe Lenda Murray?

txduggan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What tv show is this from??  And what her name??  :clap: 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's from the TV show, Starman.... I do not know her name...

-TomD

percycathardcore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
REQUEST:

I remember there's a female bodybuilder in the Sinbad of the Seven Seas movie.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Confirmed.  It's Teagan Clive as a henchwoman to the evil vizier Jaffar.  Lou Ferrigno stars as Sinbad.

Her time on-screen is short, and she's in a black [leather?] outfit that IMHO doesn't show much, so I'm not providing a clip.  If someone would like some "K", feel free to go ahead and follow it up.

Whaaat?  Doesn't show much? Her attire consists of basically a leather thong-back leotard, boots and a cape, and an Arabian headdress thing towards the end . It being a PG, you don't get topless shots and the cape covers up her butt but her glorious, massive arms and thighs are on full display. She looks HUGE and it's amazing how quickly her physique deteriorated between this and Vice academy.

Apparently loads of extra footage was filmed as the intention was to have a whole Sinbad series. Teagan would've seen way more action, including a sword fight with the heroes and an armwrestle with Sinbad's Viking buddy but sadly it wasn't to be.

As I said "...feel free to follow it up..."  I don't need the "Karma" so if anyone wants some, go ahead and post a clip.  ~Mod E15R91F

phy911

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any update?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, wanted to ask what program you use to edit?  (apologies if you've discussed this elsewhere)

I've not touched it. Too much other real life shit going on. For editing I use Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop (yes photoshop for video editing). A great free linear editing program with tons of plugins is Virtualdub. Handbreak is another great program for video compression.

I believe we have here a 'teachable moment'...
All members can PM any other member.  Please consider making direct contact
for specific inquiries, because questions inserted into threads may never be seen by the
intended recipient, and therefore will never be answered.  This is not meant to stifle
discussion, but the PM system is useful [and economical] in this instance so
threads don't get cluttered with long back-and-forths that don't add
anything to the conversation.  I suggest this is also suitable when
seeking a re-up of a dead link.  Thanks.  ~Mod E15R91F

* * * * * * * * *

UPDATE:  Sad news...Member "tsf" passed away in 2018.
An effort will be made to preserve his large number of remarkable posts.
PM me directly if you see his contributions have expired and I will attempt to find a replacement.
If you have DL'ed his content and are willing to help with re-ups,
I'd appreciate hearing from you.


~Mod E15R91F

zarina

Cory Everson and Gladys Portugues in The Morning After (1986)

     








Interesting note on this clip is that the Eye on LA video was given a cheesy voiceover for the movie, but the video footage is from a longer, legitimate Eye on LA clip that did a great job originally giving some nice praise to female bodybuilding.  Great 80s stuff!


There was a spin-off of Eye on LA called Eye on Hollywood.  See the EoH FBB segment here  =>  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phy911

Girls Just Want to Have Fun (1985)  featuring Pillow and others...



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks! I always wanted to know who those ladies are (well, at least one of them).

phy911

Mismatched Couples (1985) Ching fung dik sau (original title) starring Donnie Yen.



Many years ago this was on youtube and the woman flexing in the .gif above commented on the clip. Sadly when I checked out her pictures she had let herself go. However, Donnie Yen (born 1963) seems ageless and his career is exploding.

Ip Man 4 - (pre-production)
2018 Sleeping Dogs - (announced)
2018 Iceman 2 - (post-production)
2017 King of Drug Dealers - (completed)
2017 xXx: Return of Xander Cage
2016 Rogue One


Same clip Vietnamese dub with English sub-titles:


Patrick_Henry

Watched a rerun of America 3000.

Obscure, post-Apocalyptic flick set in Colorado, 900 years after a nuclear holocaust.  Part Planet of the Apes, part Mad Max...
In this world, Women are sadistic rulers and men are eunuchs, slaves, & (literally) toys. There's a cool scene, about 20 minutes in, where the women are partying & using their men as target practice for their knife-throwing.

Full movie is on YTube.

Some of the post-Apocalyptic Alpha Females:



________________________________

"...post-Apocalyptic Alpha Females..."  Well, OK.  FBB's?  Umm, no.

Right, the actresses aren't bodybuilders, but they were fit (& some pretty cut) by mid-80's standards. I'm mentioning this one more for it's potential (as a reboot). I'm imagining contemporary bodybuilders & Amazons cast as the cruel, capricious overlords. It's a good movie for fueling the imagination...


lvorma

Married with Children

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember watching this episode in the 90's  k+


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...Anyone ever find out who that woman was in the 'Married With Children' clip?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I believe it's Jennifer Sophia.

Spacemonkey

Chris Lydon in Nash Bridges S04E16...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Have a nice day

Warhawk Overdrive

She [Jennifer Sophia] showed some skin in Reform School Skin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That should be Reform School Girls

:::what was I thinking about?:::
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

7 May 2025

The MASTER DEMON
featuring Kay Baxter
[± 40 sec. - Dutch subtitles]


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DEAD LINK REMOVED

DL Link Replaced

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

topdogg17

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Flex and the City featuring Colette Nelson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...all the FBBs were HOT. Especially that blonde in the blue dress...

FUN FACT: The blonde in the blue dress is actually not a blonde at all. That's Lena Mishin in a blonde wig. :)
Female muscle...like nothing else on Earth

LuvsFitChicks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Flex and the City featuring Colette Nelson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
FUN FACT: The blonde in the blue dress is actually not a blonde at all. That's Lena Mishin in a blonde wig. :)

NO WAY!!! Well she does look sexy in a wig lol. So she probably has brunette or black hair then lol. I gotta admit that her dress looked tiny and tight on her  :) I loved the episode about her 1 grey hair when she's walking with Colette and stops to scratch her bush. It was totally unexpected.