⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dawn Principe

Started by gefu2013, March 21, 2009, 09:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gefu2013

Dawn Principe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


gefu2013

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

eb1

Name: Dawn Principe
Birth Date: Oct 19, 1963 (Libra!)
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 118-124lbs on-season  135-140lbs off-season
From: San Diego, California  USA


CONTEST HISTORY
- all NPC contests unless otherwise noted -
2006 JWP Venice Beach (Labor Day) - 2d Places in both Heavyweight* & Masters
*Only two weight classes: Lightweight and Heavyweight
2006 USA - 10th Place in Middleweight
2005 California - 2d Places in both Masters & Unlimited
2004 Border States - 4th Place in Unlimited
2004 Tournament of Champions - 4th Place in Unlimited
2000 Ironmaiden - 3d Place in Unlimited Middleweight
2000 Gold's Gym Classic - 3d Place in Novice Heavyweight* & 3d Place in Unlimited Middleweight
*Oops an error again: I weighed in as a Middleweight.
2000 Max Muscle Naturals - 1st Place in Novice Middleweight,
2d Place in Unlimited Middleweight & 4th Place in Novice Heavyweight*
*The surprising thing about this was that they had me competing in two weight classes (done in error!). I always weigh-in as a Middleweight. I competed anyway in the Heavyweight class ... and still placed well! 


Q&A

How long have you been training?
I have been training competitively since 1999. I have always had a passion for bodybuilding and truly love the sport all the way around: "Passion for the steel and hunger for the burn." I have always been athletic, both as a sports participant and as a sports fan!


What would like to see done to help improve or promote the sport?
We need to better appreciate the accomplishments of all these athletes. That includes acceptance of all body types within the sport and at the competitions. We need more consistency in judging criteria: mean what you say; say what you mean; and make it concrete. The public needs to come to appreciate the art of our sport and the beauty of it; to respect the physiques and put aside the negative opinions of a select few. This is what makes Bodybuilding great: The fact we are all different, yet so much alike!

We need fewer value judgments and more appreciation. I am truly inspired by people who have overcome the odds against them. Real people making a difference in the real world. That's what pushes, drives, motivates, and inspires me to be the best I can be as an athlete, an individual, and a friend!


Do you get negative comments from people with regard to your muscles?
I am blessed that I do not receive negative comments. Should any such comments be made in private, I do not hear about them nor do I wish to. Keeping it real and positive and maintaining femininity makes life a lot easier. I am well accepted in the sport; fans and judges alike have shown their appreciation of my hard work and progress.


Have you ever surprised yourself with you own strength? Like you forgot you were THAT strong???
Yes, many times. For instance, in the gym when, for the first time, I squatted 450lbs for 17-20 reps or benched 150-155lbs for 7-10 reps. And outside the gym, when I am often challenged to display my strength in wrestling, lifting, moving heavy items, etc. When I realize my own strength, it amazes me and I get all giggly and happy. It also sometimes scares me, knowing I can be that strong.  It's all in the mind. It was truly said: "It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires great strength to decide what to do."


How have you used your physical strength, outside the gym, when it has come in handy?
Yes, I am often challenged to display my strength. Those challenges get me fired up. They help me prove I can be that strong when I am not sure of my own strength. Knowing I can be so strong is amazing. There are some days when I am weak and do not have the strength. I just get positive, get focused, and say to myself "I CAN DO IT!" I Think It ... Believe It ... and Never Give Up. Remember: "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."


Any message for fans?
Be the best that you can be; believe in yourself; and know that you can do it. Have self-confidence, determination, and pride with a good attitude. Never accept failure, no matter how often it visits you; keep on going never give up. Something to ponder: If you think you are beaten, you are. If you think you dare not, you don't. If you like to win but think you can't, it's certain you won't. If you think you will lose, you're lost.For out in this world, we find success begins with a person's will. It's all in your state of mind: If you think you're out-classed, then you are.

You have got to think high to rise; you have got to be sure of yourself before you can ever achieve the prize. Life's contests don't always go to the faster or stronger person; but sooner or later, the person who wins is the person who THINKS THEY CAN!

How have you used your physical strength, outside the gym, when it has come in handy?
Yes, I am often challenged to display my strength. Those challenges get me fired up. They help me prove I can be that strong when I am not sure of my own strength. Knowing I can be so strong is amazing. There are some days when I am weak and do not have the strength. I just get positive, get focused, and say to myself "I CAN DO IT!" I Think It ... Believe It ... and Never Give Up. Remember: "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."


Any message for fans?
Be the best that you can be; believe in yourself; and know that you can do it. Have self-confidence, determination, and pride with a good attitude. Never accept failure, no matter how often it visits you; keep on going never give up. Something to ponder: If you think you are beaten, you are. If you think you dare not, you don't. If you like to win but think you can't, it's certain you won't. If you think you will lose, you're lost.For out in this world, we find success begins with a person's will. It's all in your state of mind: If you think you're out-classed, then you are.

You have got to think high to rise; you have got to be sure of yourself before you can ever achieve the prize. Life's contests don't always go to the faster or stronger person; but sooner or later, the person who wins is the person who THINKS THEY CAN!

How have you used your physical strength, outside the gym, when it has come in handy?
Yes, I am often challenged to display my strength. Those challenges get me fired up. They help me prove I can be that strong when I am not sure of my own strength. Knowing I can be so strong is amazing. There are some days when I am weak and do not have the strength. I just get positive, get focused, and say to myself "I CAN DO IT!" I Think It ... Believe It ... and Never Give Up. Remember: "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."


Any message for fans?
Be the best that you can be; believe in yourself; and know that you can do it. Have self-confidence, determination, and pride with a good attitude. Never accept failure, no matter how often it visits you; keep on going never give up. Something to ponder: If you think you are beaten, you are. If you think you dare not, you don't. If you like to win but think you can't, it's certain you won't. If you think you will lose, you're lost.For out in this world, we find success begins with a person's will. It's all in your state of mind: If you think you're out-classed, then you are.

You have got to think high to rise; you have got to be sure of yourself before you can ever achieve the prize. Life's contests don't always go to the faster or stronger person; but sooner or later, the person who wins is the person who THINKS THEY CAN!

How have you used your physical strength, outside the gym, when it has come in handy?
Yes, I am often challenged to display my strength. Those challenges get me fired up. They help me prove I can be that strong when I am not sure of my own strength. Knowing I can be so strong is amazing. There are some days when I am weak and do not have the strength. I just get positive, get focused, and say to myself "I CAN DO IT!" I Think It ... Believe It ... and Never Give Up. Remember: "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."


Any message for fans?
Be the best that you can be; believe in yourself; and know that you can do it. Have self-confidence, determination, and pride with a good attitude. Never accept failure, no matter how often it visits you; keep on going never give up. Something to ponder: If you think you are beaten, you are. If you think you dare not, you don't. If you like to win but think you can't, it's certain you won't. If you think you will lose, you're lost.For out in this world, we find success begins with a person's will. It's all in your state of mind: If you think you're out-classed, then you are.

You have got to think high to rise; you have got to be sure of yourself before you can ever achieve the prize. Life's contests don't always go to the faster or stronger person; but sooner or later, the person who wins is the person who THINKS THEY CAN!


What else you would like to share?
I am a licensed staff insurance agent and a certified personal trainer.

My wholehearted thanks to my family, friends, and fans who continually give their warm love and support to me and to my passion for the sport of bodybuilding. That is much appreciated, and I am truly grateful and blessed. I would also like to wish you many blessings and always the best success in all your endeavors.

Always believe in yourself. So many times we create our own destiny by the effects of what is positive or negative in our lives. Believing in one's ability to succeed or fail in life is up to each of us. If you believe something is going to go bad before you even attempt it, you might as well chalk one up for failure. Nothing is truer than the statement: "You become what you believe." So the next time you are attempting something positive in your life — whether it is training in the gym, a new relationship, or a new job — dare to believe that it will succeed. Stay healthy and strong in mind, body and spirit.

glassman

Dawn Principe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thecure

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rumblebee

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dimitar73

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dimitar73

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

rugbyguy39

Dawn Principe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rugbyguy39

More...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

laz143454

Dawn Principe

2000

Gold's Classic - NPC, MiddleWeight, 3rd

2004

Border States Classic - NPC, 4th
Tournament of Champions - NPC, Bodybuilding, 4th

2005

California Championships - NPC, Masters, 2nd
California Championships - NPC, MiddleWeight, 2nd

2006

USA Championships - NPC, MiddleWeight, 10th


laz143454

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

laz143454

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

laz143454

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

laz143454

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

laz143454

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login