Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Artist: [khuddle] Odds and Ends

Started by khuddle, February 02, 2018, 10:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khuddle

Hi guys,

Here is some of my artwork that I found on my hard drive that didn't get published over the years.
I'll be posting two [or three] pics a week. Enjoy (and don't forget the karma :) )

amazonmaster.jpg
blondeambition.jpg

Acceptable Image  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dependable Filehost  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*FAMILY-SAFE* in effect  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Follow this example and we can all stay friends...Deal?



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
can't wait for more art.

Lots more coming up. I used to do a lot of work for lh-art. What I'm posting here are the ones that gone rejected for
one reason or another. They're still good though -- I've "remastered" them for an updated look.  ;D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

Here are the next two:

mp3.jpg
myth.jpg
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

Updates will now be on Monday of each week:

ledzeppelin.jpg
mma.jpg
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

As of this week, I am going to have to start rationing my posts to one pic a week.
Here is the pic for this week. Enjoy.

queen-of-the-dark-elves.jpg
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

centerfold.jpg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another winner, bravo!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle


kara.jpg
shetarzan.jpg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:'(

The bad news...The ImageHost used by a few Members [as in this thread] was required to suspend operations.  The good news...the Management secured an alternate platform and transferred the URL's there.  The bad news...the URL's all need to be edited to function properly.  The good news...I have been given the information in order to make the changes.  The bad news...each URL has to be changed 1-by-1.  The good news...there is no more bad news [I HOPE!].  Mod E15R91F
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

khuddle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Genius...pure genius muscle women artist.  :woohoo: :clap:

Yeah...maybe... ;D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

Hey folks I'm back did you miss me no well I'm back any way.

Ok. So what I'm going to post now is NOT original artwork. These are mods / alerations to previous work I've done.
But they're sexy as hell and I'm sure you will enjoy them.

I'll be posting one of these each week.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Missed you a lot...

Given that nice comment, you get a freebie for this week:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

Just to let you know that you will be getting one pic every Friday of each week.

Also just reminding you that this is NOT original artwork, but manipulations of previous stuff I did.
I'll get around to doing original stuff in the near future (schedule permitting).
_____________________________________________

8/31/18

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login