⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Olya Abramovich

Started by SCJames, January 26, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCJames

Olya Abramovich
Russian Pro Model
DOB 1989? (Contradictory info on web)
Measurements: (US) 33-23-36 ; (EU) 85-60-90
Height  5´8 ; 168cm
FACESInternacional


That thin, extra young look that agencies like.
Thanks to Thor for the heads-up.



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login












I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

thor000

Impossible not fall in love with her!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thor000

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thor000

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SCJames

Come on Thor, you don't really like her, do you?  :)


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

thor000

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thor000

Hey, Jim!
What about these ones?

Timea Majorova
Awa Cowan
ASpen Rae
Nikki Delano
Phoenix Marie
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey, Jim!
What about these ones?

Timea Majorova
Awa Cowan
ASpen Rae
Nikki Delano
Phoenix Marie

Phoenix Marie is a 38 year old porno chick and not on the board, but all the others are already here on the forum.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

thor000

Thank you jim!!
I'll look for them.

I mentioned Phoenix just after reminding Nikki who also is a porn model
Nikki has made some wrestling videos for ultimate surrender and loft carry for amazon butches.
So I remembered Phoenix who has made some lift carry videos. She quite fit as Nikki.

Would Christine Mendoza fit this gallery?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login