LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who are your favourite "Biceps Goddess"

Started by zarkpch, March 12, 2009, 02:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarkpch

Sorry if i forgot someone!
I love all o these godesses but o chose Charla.
Her hard rock biceps looks unbelievable!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

zarkpch

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

arcore23


chest


HUGETRICEPMAN

Marja for the biceps peak, but Gina Davis is second to none overall. IMO  ;D ;D ;D

Memyself


zarkpch

This chosen is very dificult because all of these womens have  awesome biceps with special features. Biceps like Klaudia and Johanna are exotic. Dani and Charla looks like a ball. Marja, Gina and Sabrine are voluminous. And Lindsay's biceps are big, perfect and beauty.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Tacotico



arcore23

Gina Davis for me is the best of this list.

aldebaran42

Klaudia larson is my "Biceps Goddess"  those biceps are incredible

spank

Danita Ross.
13 years of "load launching" to her arms. ;D

absfan1815


Marja has the most amazing thick, peaked biceps, but I agree with those who've said that Gina has the best bicep package.

And this is why...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



rumrunner

I like Lindsey Mulinazzi but she has to be in season shape if not she does not stack up to the others. I think in her case it depends on weather she is in contest shape or not. She has that fine balance of muscle and femininity that is sought overall.

Tacotico


Kuner

marja for the overall size and shape and klaudia larson for the extreme peak