⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

1990 NABBA Worlds: Sabine Wick - "Bullet Time" posing

Started by phy911, December 28, 2017, 09:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phy911


watch her glutes before the lat spread


Sabine Wick poses really fast on stage and a lot is happening that we miss so I had this idea.

I made these gifs from the clip that stitchface posted (the best footage of Sabine Wick I've seen). I used software to create tweens (short for in-betweens) making frames based on weighted motion and inverse movement. This took the existing footage from 3 minutes to about 12. Then I combined the original and extended footage and slowed down her flexing but left her transitions at normal speed.

I'm looking for some feedback and ideas of what to do with audio. My first thought was to slow it down too with a transition sound like in the first Max Payne video game.
If you guys think this is cool let me know. If you think it sucks let me know too!

TSF


Unicron

:rock: I really like this a lot! I've done something similar e.g. slow down poses to sync with music in some of the videos I've created, but never thought of it as bullet time. However, you took it to another level. You got my vote, Street Fighter. ;D