Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dorothy Trojanowicz

Started by musjs, December 28, 2017, 01:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

musjs

Was a fan of her a while back. Then her site disappeared from the web, as well as her presence online. I was curious if anyone knew what happened to her.


SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Was a fan of her a while back. Then her site disappeared from the web, as well as her presence online. I was curious if anyone knew what happened to her.

She's here on the board under Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS