LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Worship Cam Session

Started by Teggard, December 24, 2017, 08:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teggard

Can anyone recommend a good performer on HBC that does muscle worship and/or JOI? Some performers are good at stripping, flexing, or posing, but I'm looking for a good talker (not typing, and english-fluent), and some are better than others at that. Bodybuilder is preferred over fitness, but any recommendations are appreciated.


sephira12

Monstress is fantastic as well as Angela salvagno and nuriye Evans I bet bubbles would do a good job too

Rodned3

roughmistress is amazing at this, she's not very big but she'll still convince you otherwise and her voice is very sexy. IronFire and Jinxie are also great at this and get super into it. MissLisa and MusclebeautyX are extremely sensual. Red_Diamond is another fantastic one.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lbb49

Queen Pam is another to check out. Short, mature, very sensual and dominant and muscular.

Teggard

 :thanks:

I'm still exploring many of the women I haven't cammed with yet! Keep recommendations coming!

archie1007

Great thread. I cannot stand when the lady types the entire time. Really takes away from the experience. It baffles me that the English sometimes isnt terrible, but they continue to type!  At any rate, QueenKarma18 isnt bad either

Rodned3

Ms_Show_N_Tell is amazing at this.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Antuan21

Ripped Reilly is fantastic. She'll talk about whatever you want. And she pm's fast if she knows you're ready to have a good time.

kebaa

Nuriye is a natural dom and also one of the biggest FBB on the site with a whopping 20 inch biceps!, Others like Red Diamond, Monstess, Ms_Show_N_Tell, Miss Lisa are also really great when it comes to this stuff and they also have amaing physiques as well!

Teggard

Thanks, all!

So far, based on the private chats I've had, I can recommend:
Ms_Show_N_Tell (omg)
Red Diamond
Monstress
SexTank
Jinxiebaby
Angela
Swole_Goddess
LaurieSteele
Thick & Ripped

If you don't mind text, Kenna Star (aka Danger_Zone) is really accommodating. Enjoy, and post more of your favorites!

sodanhc

I also recommend Ripped Riley. She is fantastic at role play and accommodates whatever you can think of.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login