LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best female biceps of ever

Started by RobMash, December 21, 2017, 01:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

List in alphabetical order by name
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

stevenwolf1978

For Fbbs that I have either seen in person or sessioned with, by far Megan Abshire via 2014 has by far the most incredible biceps with split peaks of all time!

gokuman7


Liesbeth

Barbara Moran-Blanco, Christine Lydon, Rachel McLish, Macey Boudreau

eldor

I know that bigger is not always better but... maybe you should add Jayne Stark and her almost 20" biceps.

M7

Great list of ladies. I know you can't please everybody.....but, I think Karla Nelsen deserves a shout out.

asapferg


Jay Fuchs
Marie Mahbir
Tonia Moore
Judy Miller
Tina Chandler
Rita Bello
Kashma Maharaj
Nancy Lewis
Sue Price
Rosemary Jennings

Patrick_Henry

Cast my vote for Michelle Maroldo..


BBenjamin

Where is Michelle Ivers/Brent?  She had mighty peaks!  Glad to see Amelia make the list!  I prefer the classic look of female bodybuilders, ripped and peaked!  I love this pose, where they admire their own biceps ;)

lyle918

I was surprised by some of those who got in and those who did not.   It was not really  fair comparison and it would have been more so if each woman had a photo showing her best bicep shot. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Warhawk Overdrive

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

asdfgh

Gina Davis! By far the sexiest bicep ever existed

dr0b00gie

Definitely a tough call.  Of course Renee Toney STILL is the lone lady to crash the amazing 20 in bicep barrier and when one looks at other huge ladies like Nataliya Kuznetsova, Colette Guimond, or Virginia Sanchez- they're already huge!  One wonders where they would fit those extra inches they're lacking to match Renee's achievement.

I'm going to go with Colette though.  IF she was taller she would have more room to grow and her biceps are absolutely bullet proof!

tate1

Though I only have 2 vids of her, Sabine Wick is my all-time favorite when it comes down to biceps.