LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Massage by a female bodybuilder

Started by FemalePecs4Life, December 20, 2017, 03:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FemalePecs4Life



So basically, a sports/deep tissue massage on YOU, performed BY a female bodybuilder or an athletic woman.

I know massages are not supposed to be erotic per se, but rather healing, but who here is aroused by the idea?
Super sexy bare muscular female chests for life

FemalePecs4Life

Super sexy bare muscular female chests for life

Old Surehand

About 20 years ago in L.A., Joanne Lee advertised massages in The New Times, a local free paper (not one of those sex oriented ones). I was driving a lot at the time and developed stiffness in my lower back. Joanne advertised that she was certified in Swedish and Shiatsu massage, so I arranged for her to visit. She came with a portable table and I had two sessions with her. No sex or sensuality at all. At the time, I didn't even know about sessions. She did a combination of Swedish and shiatsu massage on me. She loosened up my lower back muscles and I have never had any back stiffness again. She charged $75 an hour for each in home visit and it was worth it.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

FemalePecs4Life

Cool. I just found out that a professional bodybuilder provides sports massages in my city not too far from where I live, so I'm going to see her on Sunday :)
Super sexy bare muscular female chests for life

Duke69

I have had them within the context of a session and outside of sessions and they have always been great.  Every muscle type of girl that has massaged me has seemed to really get into it.

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
About 20 years ago in L.A., Joanne Lee advertised massages in The New Times, a local free paper.. and it was worth it.

Surehand, That's cool. And it's good to hear your back healed-up. Back pain sucks.

Did Joanne include a photo w/her ad, or was it basically a surprise (that it was Joanne Lee) when she showed up ? I remember New Times (I think it folded a while back), & the LA Weekly. Only thing I liked about Weekly was it's Kaz' Underworld comics, the rest of it used to land in the bottom of my guinea pigs' cage..

peace..

M7

I have had deep tissue massages from a fbb. It wasn't in a session. She is certified and has her own practice. It was around eight years ago. She was small and very lean. Short with a lightweight build. She wasn't big, but she was damn strong! Every therapist I've ever seen I've had to ask to push harder/deeper. Except for her! Almost every body part I had to ask her to back off a bit. It was a great problem to have. She was amazing. I did get turned on a little, but it never lasted for any length of time as the massages were quite painful, but I felt SO much better afterwards! I stopped seeing her after a handful of times because she booked up so fast and was hard to make an appointment with.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
About 20 years ago in L.A., Joanne Lee advertised massages in The New Times, a local free paper.. and it was worth it.

Surehand, That's cool. And it's good to hear your back healed-up. Back pain sucks.

Did Joanne include a photo w/her ad, or was it basically a surprise (that it was Joanne Lee) when she showed up ? I remember New Times (I think it folded a while back), & the LA Weekly. Only thing I liked about Weekly was it's Kaz' Underworld comics, the rest of it used to land in the bottom of my guinea pigs' cage..

peace..
There was a photo in her ad.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Tm3232

I would love to find one near London.

Christal Cornick

Hey guys sorry to Butt in here, but couldn't ignore this post seeing as I offer massage within my sessions too ;)

My diary is currently open so if you're interested please do email me your enquires and I will get back to you ASAP to set up meeting for some fun

Ccornickmw@gmail.com

If you'd like to see how strong I am/look before hand then please do follow me on Insta****: @ChristalCornick

Looking forward to meeting you soon!! ;)



I love having my big hard muscles worshiped by gentle exploring hands

Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG: ChristalCornick
Facebook: Christal Cornick Female Bodybuilder

tg_cyan

If you're in the USA I recommend seeing Ava Simone. She's not an fbb, but she is beautiful, pretty well muscled, strong AF and does massage therapy professionally, so if you want some kinks worked out, you're in for a real treat booking with her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yin-master

For me it's the other way round.i would love to massage a fbb in prime competition physique.oiling her magnificent physique whilst she lays on her back,and does some deep stomach vacuums,so my hands can perform some deep tissue massages..What a dream come true for me
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

xepha

Lora from Montreal, in addition to being outrageously sexy and muscular, also enjoys giving a fine massage. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

aracnidman

Anyone know any girls in jersey for this :)

JustBiceps

Guidette from New York gives great messages especially the deep tissue one. You can read so in her reviews.

yin-master

My fantasy be able to massage and oil a fbb.i know it would take trust.but believe me,my hands rubbing and feeling her delicious muscle body while she lays back is mind-blowing to me.i would probably pay double to do that..e.g marvelous margie,Natasha gairy, shanique grant,and the list goes on.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login