Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Is sex with a fbb different than with a regular women

Started by wolf5, November 12, 2017, 12:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf5

Ive always wonder if sex with fbbs is different with how big weigh wise and strength wise these women can be

wolf5

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

asapferg

I know a few guys who say that there isn't much difference. Sex is all depends on the woman you are with.

Jimthehunter54

I don't think sex with an fbb would  be any different than a regular woman, but I've never had sex with an fbb so I'm probably not to judge.

Duke69

I think it depends on the man and how they relate to him.  Even though I like to submit to a dominant woman I am very muscular, and well endowed.   I am much more muscular and stronger than any lady that I have sessioned with.   I am not into wrestling or combat related fetishes so we are never testing each other in that manor.  I have found that at least some of them like to test my strength and I will overpower them for their own gratification, not mine.  I have found that many of these ladies like to be dominated by a powerful man and after seeing them a couple of times they want to play a submissive role and be dominated.  It can be a lot of fun having it both ways.  As far as the sex itself is concerned most of the girls I have had sex with are very strong, toned, and have great stamina and flexibility.  The supplements give them a very high libido.   They like to be filled up with all they can take and pounded hard for a long time. 

wolf5

I always thought it would be there would a difference of having jennifer aniston on top of you from lets say nuriye evans who gets as big 225Lb of female muscle, with nuriye strength her riding would b totally diff experience and Ive heard pussy muscle fbb's have is really real.

87fg

I guess it would depend on the physical size of the man and woman involved. If the woman has more muscles and strength I imagine that would be quite a work out for the smaller man. Then I suppose it also depends on who is on top. I mean their powerful legs and core would be a factor. Having a strong core does help improve your performance during physical intimacy. We have to also understand that they are still women, who just happen to be really strong.

wolf5

Watch debra d'andrea it looks like she rides your dick straight off your body

serious sam

The biggest misconception is that it aint gonna feel like she has 10 knees when those hard legs wrap around yours. It is actually something you try not to mind.

Christal Cornick

I've heard us female Bodybuilders are WILD in bed compared to the average woman :) hehehe


I love having my big hard muscles worshiped by gentle exploring hands

Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG: ChristalCornick
Facebook: Christal Cornick Female Bodybuilder

wolf5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've heard us female Bodybuilders are WILD in bed compared to the average woman :) hehehe
Lmaoo me to :woohoo: :woohoo:

bubba69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've heard us female Bodybuilders are WILD in bed compared to the average woman :) hehehe
Lmaoo me to :woohoo: :woohoo:
Of course they're going to be wild in bed.  They have all of that testosterone running through their veins resulting in very intense sex. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Barry Allen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Watch debra d'andrea it looks like she rides your dick straight off your body

But then look at the men that she normally gets with. They're not in good shape at all.

Duke69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've heard us female Bodybuilders are WILD in bed compared to the average woman :) hehehe

I hope our travel paths cross some time.

wolf5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Watch debra d'andrea it looks like she rides your dick straight off your body

But then look at the men that she normally gets with. They're not in good shape at all.
You might b right about that

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Watch debra d'andrea it looks like she rides your dick straight off your body

But then look at the men that she normally gets with. They're not in good shape at all.

Maybe the act will whip them into shape.  :laugh: