LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Nika Venom, Scarlett Venom - The Venom Step Sisters Devour You

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1880 Mb
Time: 00:13:18
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Kaylee - Giantess Flip Flops

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 472 Mb
Time: 00:11:46
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Nika Venom - Shrunk & Stroked By My Giantess Study Partner!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 631 Mb
Time: 00:10:51
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Aura Shrunken Coworkers Feet And Vore

Aura just arrived at a coworker get together only to find that she's the only one there.  It seems so odd that no one would be there yet but she lets herself in.  She looks around and still can't find any of her fellow coworkers.  What she doesn't know is that they are all there.  She just cannot see them.  They have all been mysteriously shrunken down and are scattered around the room.

They try desperately to get Aura's attention but it's no use.  Before they can move out of the way she accidentally steps on one of them!  She moves into the room and takes a seat while she waits having She has no idea that she just sat on two of her department leads. She gets comfortable and removes her flats for a while and another couple coworkers do their best to avoid her giant feet.

After a little while Aura notices some chips and dip that were taken out for the visit.  She can't help herself and digs in for a snack.  Unknown to her a few of her friends are stuck in the dip.  While Aura enjoys the treats they swim for their lives in the sticky, gooey mess.

Will all of Aura's coworkers meet an undesirable end?  Will no one survive?

This video has POV views and 3rd person views using figurines.  It also has some bullet cam footage of Aura chewing up chips and dip.  There is ominous background music, sound effects, and camera shakes.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 816 Mb
Time: 00:27:40
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Roma - Salem Witch Trials

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 724 Mb
Time: 00:31:45
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Leena Mae - You Dare Defy Me

I'm a powerful giantess that comes home only to step on my very tiny husband. He says that he is sick of me treating him like a speck of dust and having no respect towards him even though we are married. He tells me he has been training to be able to beat me. I can't help but laugh. I tell him that if he can hurt me I will stop being mean to him, but if he can't he will be my little toy forever to punish. Like I thought he is no match to my power. I stomp on him, sit on him, chew him up, spit him out, squeeze him inside my nose, squish him between my ass cheeks and tits, and other cruel things. I can hear his tiny voice screaming and begging me to stop, but I've only just begun. I taunt him and at the end I put him in my smelly sneakers and we leave to go on a hike where his body gets crushed every step of the way!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1320 Mb
Time: 00:21:04
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Annette High Heel Unaware crush! Slow motion!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1210 Mb
Time: 00:12:14
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Punk Princess Taylor Fyst

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 124 Mb
Time: 00:06:42
Video: MP4 854x480

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Dakotafade - Pov im breaking in my new shoes

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 182 Mb
Time: 00:04:08
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Roma - Forbidden Fruit

Roma's office pet decides to take some bites of her fruit when she steps out of the office...the consequences for this are hard to swallow.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 771 Mb
Time: 00:10:07
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Adrianna - Giantess Tries to Save Her Tiny Boss

Yesterday a giantess inserted her tiny manager into her nose because it was his fetish and he asked her to do it. They got carried away and he got stuck. She can't even feel him there. Today she's back at work and panicking; he's not out yet. Her tiny coworkers notice she is on the edge. She tells them what happened and asks for their help. First the secretary, even though she is not happy about it, gets inside to look for the manager. She gets lost. Then the copy guy, the same thing. The giantess is out of her mind. They try some more tiny people, but the same thing happens. The giantess starts blowing her nose to get them all out - nothing. Suddenly she feels a weird gloopy sound. She swallowed them! The other coworkers are now witnesses. The management can't find out! She can't go to jail! Time to swallow everybody else to stay safe. But what now?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1230 Mb
Time: 00:17:17
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Vore Vixens - Butt Paste Devoured!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 460 Mb
Time: 00:10:33
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Michellexm - Giantess foot licking

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 250 Mb
Time: 00:09:29
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kate & Taurus - Tiny Sock Cleaners 2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 726 Mb
Time: 00:06:29
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Princess Anasia - Giantess Tit Squeeze

Wouldn't it be so funny if I just shrank you down so that I could literally just squeeze you with my cleavage? I could demolish you in a quick moment and you would be so happy because the last moments would be between my perfect amazing natural squishy pillowy tits. I could squeeze your head with my tits you're so tiny and weak.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 135 Mb
Time: 00:05:27
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS