⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Giantess Roma Sofa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 49,6 Mb
Time: 00:08:23
Video: MP4 854x480

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Jerking Off to Giant Sis

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 222 Mb
Time: 00:10:08
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

She Hulk Bigger is Better

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 3120 Mb
Time: 01:23:53
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Marina Endless Muscle Power Part I

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 402 Mb
Time: 00:25:32
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Enchantress Sahrye lap dance of a lifetime!

Enchantress Sahrye comes down from her room to find her tinies have tried to escape, and just when she was going to show them her new panties. Furious she eats one in front of all the others, before sucking a big group of them up and enjoying the whole group with one big gulp! But it looks like two didn't try to flee so they will be rewarded, well only one will the other will be dropped to the floor and crushed like a bug! Afterwards the special star is given a seat to the most intense lap dance of his life! Will he be able to survive under such a ginormous booty!!?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1500 Mb
Time: 00:35:41
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Cupcakes Tiny Truck

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 375 Mb
Time: 00:12:01
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Shannon - A Tinies Playground

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 153 Mb
Time: 00:08:46
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Nika & Sushii - Giant Asses For You

You've made one too many comments about girls asses online and now Nika and Sushii have shrunken you down to a doll size. These two brats have perfect asses and know just how to punish your little body with them! They take turns grinding their thick bootys on your little body, flicking your little pecker as they see you get more and more turned on by how big their asses are! They squish you under their butts crushing you flat while they giggle and laugh at your pain!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 575 Mb
Time: 00:13:06
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I Decided To Crush The Houses With Tiny Men

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 146 Mb
Time: 00:03:19
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Gwen - Giantess Mom Scolds & Shrinks Loser Son

*custom clip* grouchy.. and dismissive of the stepson after she starts hearing what a failure he is.. She begins to talk down to him how unacceptable it is that he fail like this. He must be flawed because there's no way any of this reflects back on her as a stepmother. She thrives in the big scary world, she did great in college, she had lots of friends and got great grades, and went on to have an amazing career.. As she is talking down to him he is shrinking in humiliation..she takes notice and says this is much more appropriate for him since he is such a failure. He is a bug compared to the rest of the family etc. She finally ends up wondering if she should just start over with him in a way.. stick him back up inside her and give him more time.. clearly he's not ready for the big world.. Look how tiny he is, she wouldn't even notice him in there anymore. He could ride around inside his step-mom's pussy and listen to her get promotions, and go out with her friends, and have sex with his step-father.. he can learn form all of that while he's inside here.. She will check on him in a few months.. maybe a year.. Maybe then he can try being a big person again. Zooming in under her skirt as she tells him how disappointed she is.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 854 Mb
Time: 00:10:34
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Ari Eat Tiny Men

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 394 Mb
Time: 00:04:58
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Eden Sin Dominates Shrunken Loser Husband

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 399 Mb
Time: 00:11:20
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Naomi Swann - Your Family for Thanksgiving Dinner

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 690 Mb
Time: 00:12:00
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Miss Ruby Grey - Giantess Interview Gone Wrong

You, a poppyseed-sized human, came to interview a Giantess who has plans to take over the world by continuing Her streak of growing beyond the skies. Taller than skyscrapers, Giantess has thousands of tiny humans in all parts of Her body that could use some maintenance. Although She has effortlessly destroyed countless towns with Her feet that are the size of 20 busses, she takes you in as Her armpit slave. Here, you look up at the hairs of Her enormous armpit as if you were in a jungle with trees that are miles tall. At least She didn't eat you!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2440 Mb
Time: 00:21:53
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Wreckin Becca - Gullibecca

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 930 Mb
Time: 00:12:56
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS